Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
الهولي بايبل و معاملة النساء زمن الحروب و الصّراعات المسلّحة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          إجابة عن سؤال : ماذا قدّم المسلمون للبشرية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          المهتدي مويزو روتشيلد و رحلة من اليهودية إلى الإسلام (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أسرار خطيرة عن التمويلات الكنَسية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة مُباركة من سورة الزّمر : الشيخ إبراهيم أبو حجلة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة مُباركة من سورة فاطر : الشيخ القارئ إياد عوني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الخمر و الحشيش و الدعارة في كتاب النصارى ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سورةالزُمَر : الشيخ القارئ خالد بن محمد الرَّيَّاعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سورة غافر : الشيخ القارئ خالد بن محمد الرَّيَّاعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يهوه ينادي بالحج ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          إشهار إسلام الأخت مارتينا ممدوح (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          مصيبة عيد القيامة في الكنائس (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الأضحية هي قربان لله أم للأوثان ؟؟؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          زاهي حواس ينفي وجود ذكر للأنبياء في الآثار (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          ضربة لمعبود الكنيسة تعادل في نتائجها الآثار المرعبة لهجوم نووي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سؤال حيّر الأنبا رفائيل وجعله يهدم المسيحية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة عذبة من سورة القلم : الشيخ القارئ عبدالله الجهني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة من سورتي السجدة و الإنسان : الشيخ القارئ عبد الله الجهني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 07.08.2012, 04:24

muslim184

عضو

ID: 3420
Power: 0  
muslim184 على طريق التميز
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
Ham is allah a Liar ? please help ...

بسمـ اللــــه الـــ ــرحمــ ــن الـــرحـــ يــ مـ

الــسلام علــــــــيــكـم و رحـــمـــة اللـــــــه و بـــــركاتـــه

أطلب مساعدتكم في الإجابة على الأسئلة في هذا المقطع
(لمن يتقن اللغة الإنجليزية)

is allah a liar ?

للمزيد من مواضيعي

الموضوع الأصلي : is allah a Liar ? please help ...     -||-     المصدر : مُنتَدَيَاتُ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءِ الدَّعَويِّة     -||-     الكاتب : muslim184

Post Nr. 2  
Old 07.08.2012, 15:47

المعتوق

عضو شرف المنتدى

ID: 3174
Power: 152  
المعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جدا
تم شكره 43 مرة في 24 مشاركة

You've asked this in the other forum and you got answered. For the purpose of clarity I will copy the answer here.

Post Nr. 3  
Old 08.08.2012, 00:20

muslim184

عضو

Where is the answer ? i want it in english , please

Post Nr. 4  
Old 08.08.2012, 12:31

المعتوق

عضو شرف المنتدى

المعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جداالمعتوق لطيف جدا

Salam Aleekom,
Apologies, I have got carried away and started replying via comments on youtube. I will copy them here for archive as I suspect the video uploader may just delete them.

اقتباس
At 00:00:44 You said, "Why God says in the bible that Jesus is his Son? Jn 3:16" If you read the bible, it was not Jesus who said that, it was John, the presumed writer of that gospel, which if you dig deeper you'll find that it was inspired by the gospel of Mark and the name and details of the original author of the 4th gospel is unknown and is in dispute.
Nothing in John 1 says that that Gospel is the word of God, it was the church fathers who chose it and claimed it to be the word of God.

اقتباس
At 00:01:01 You asked if the bible is the word of God according to the Quran. Your answer is misleading. The short answer is, yes it WAS the word of God when it was revealed to Jesus PBUH (The current gospels tell us that he preached the bible - which of the 4 bibles did he preach?? He preached the gospel that was revealed to Jesus PBUH - simple truth ) Then those entrusted with keeping it changed it to suit their worldly desires. So it became polluted and corrupted.

اقتباس
Can I also add that you're selectively not quoting the whole verses to suit your needs. Are you really wanting the truth or are you one of those false prophets that comes in sheep's clothing saying I love you?

اقتباس
at 00:02:31 You're asking if the bible was changed before/after the Quran. I refer you to the Psalm 51, one of the most famous Psalms attributed to David PBUH. Why does it talk about the rebuild of Jerusalem? When Jerusalem was destroyed after Jesus? The answer is that it was added after Jesus.

اقتباس
At 00:02:41 The answer is in the bible. God entrusted the Jews & the followers of Christ to upkeep the bible. Rom 3:2 Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God. & 1 Thessalonians 2:4 But as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, even so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who tests our hearts.God did not entrust men to upkeep the Quran. Quran 15:9 Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian

اقتباس
I think these comments are enough to start a real conversation if you wish. If you want to delete my comments. I have delivered the message and you are responsible and accountable for your actions on the day of judgement.

Post Nr. 5  
Old 08.08.2012, 12:35

المعتوق

عضو شرف المنتدى

Jazak Allah Khair for pointing the video out. although I suspect it may be a lost battle as the uploader controls the comments.

Post Nr. 6  
Old 08.08.2012, 16:00

المعتوق

عضو شرف المنتدى

I've added more comments to my nickname is SeekingTheTruthWorld can you help by making my comments positive, they are being flagged as spam by the video maker and his friends.
The yourtube video is v=I26nkXEclYw

Post Nr. 7  
Old 17.08.2012, 14:21

muslim184

عضو

Thank you so much ! May Allah accept our good works..aameen

Post Nr. 8  
Old 17.08.2012, 15:00

muslim184

عضو

i know that he is removing our comments because he is a coward .. i got an idea , how about making a reply video ? i will try to make it .. thanks for helping !