Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
The Indian Act : وصمة عار على جبين الكنيسة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          فضح الكنيسة ببلاد العم سام و ممارساتها ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفئدة تهوي وقلوب تنوي لبيك رحمة وغفرانا شاكرون ولربهم حامدون (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          دليل الحاج و المعتمر (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          ما السرّ وراء إستهداف الأطفال و النّساء ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الرد على الزعم أن تقديس المسلمون للكعبة و الحجر الأسود عبادة وثنية (الكاتـب : الشهاب الثاقب - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معجزات كنيسة مغارة الحليب في بيت لحم (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          شبهة حول شهادة الحجر الأسود لمن قبّله أو إستلمه (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          بابا الفاتيكان يبرئ الإسلام من تهمة الإرهاب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كاهن مسيحي و شهادة مُنصفة في حق الإسلام العظيم (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يعظم المسلمون الكعبة المشرفة ؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          رد شبهات حول الحج - الكعبة - الحجر الأسود (الكاتـب : د/مسلمة - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          رد على كهنة المنتديات : العبرة من رمي الجمرات (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كاتب كندي : أريد أن يحكمنا المسلمون ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          هل يشمل العهد الإبراهيمي إسماعيل و نسله ؟؟؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          هل الإسلام يدعو إلى الميز على أساس العرق او اللون ؟؟؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          وَقَالُوا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَذْهَبَ عَنَّا الْحَزَنَ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الشيخ القارئ عبد الله الجهني : تلاوة من سورتي السجدة و الإنسان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الشيخ القارئ عبد الله الجهني : تلاوة من سورتي الصف و التكوير (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القس باسيلي سمير يعترف بتعدّد الآلهة في المسيحية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 11  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:05

زهرة المودة

عضو

ID: 1578
Power: 187  
زهرة المودة متميزا
تم شكره 3 مرة في 3 مشاركة

InHeb. 12:21 "...and so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake...."

Paul is referring to the fear Moses had when he stood at the base of an untouchable mountain and witnessed blazing fire, gloom, darkness, trumpets sounding, and words.

Yet, Paul is using Deut. 9:19

"For I was afraid of the anger and hot displeasure, wherewith the Lord was wroth against you to destroy you"

which is actually referring to Moses' fear of the Lord's anger at the time he found them worshipping the Golden Calf.

"...even Jesus made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec"

Paul misappliedPsalm 110:4

"The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek") to Jesus.

The "thou" inPsalm 110:4is referring to David, not Jesus.

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

Paul usedDeut. 21:22-23

"And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree: his body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day, ...."

for his own ends.

Deut. 21:22is referring to a sinful man who couldn't be Jesus since the latter is supposedly sinless(1 Peter 2:22).
Jesus was not hanged.
He did not die on a tree and never remained "upon the tree" during the night.
Actually Paul is calling the alleged "Savior" cursed.

"For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord"
Heb. 10:30

Paul quoted part ofDeut. 32:35

"Vengeance is mine, and recompense...."

and falsely attributed the original comment to the Lord. The quote was actually made by someone who felt he was God's agent.

"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly his faith is counted for righteousness. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin"
Rom. 4:5-8

Paul misinterpretedPsalms 32:1-2

"Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile".

Just because God forgave iniquities does not mean one is saved by faith.
Psalms says nothing about belief or believing "on him."
In no sense does Psalms imply that a man's sins are forgiven because he believed or accepted something.

"But God raised him from the dead. And he was seen many days of them which come up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people. and we declare unto you glad tidings how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm '...the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee'".

Where does Psalm 2 say or where is it equivalent to saying in some distant day I will raise Jesus of Nazareth, Joseph's son, from the dead.

The second Psalm does not promise that:
anyone will rise from the dead,
he who is the Son of God must rise from the dead,
Jesus of Nazareth is the son of God or
anyone risen from the dead shall be the son of God.

Moreover, the Psalmist in Psalm 2:7 is speaking of himself, not Jesus.

Signature of زهرة المودة

Post Nr. 12  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:05

زهرة المودة

عضو

ID: 1578
Power: 187  
زهرة المودة متميزا
تم شكره 3 مرة في 3 مشاركة

InHeb. 2:6-9Paul pervertedPsalm 8:4-6.

The Psalmist stated that God made man, not Jesus, to have rule over all God made and God made man, not Jesus, a little lower than the angels. What the Psalmist stated has no relation to Jesus as Paul implies in Heb. 2:9.

Why would Jesus have been worshipped by the angels if he was made a little lower than them?

A crown of glory and honor was never put on the head of Jesus.

InHeb. 1:8-9Paul misinterpretedPsalm 45:7:
If Jesus is God or co-equal with God, would the Psalmist have addressed him with "thy God." How could Jesus, who is god, have a God?
Verses 45:1,8-9show the Psalmist is speaking of a king. Jesus' garments never smelled of myrrh, aloes, and cassia. And king's daughters were never among Jesus' honorable women.

"Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me; In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure"
Heb. 10:5-6

Paul misquoted and misappliedPsalm 40:6

"Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt
offering and sin offering hast thou not required".

"but a body hast thou prepared me" is not inPsalm 40:6. Paul created it.
"mine ears hast thou opened" is inPsalm 40:6but Paul omitted it.
Psalm 40:12 "...mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head...." was written by the same person who wrotePsalm 40:6who couldn't have been Jesus since the former committed many iniquities. Paul took the verse out of context.
Moreover, nowhere in the Gospels did Jesus say what Paul attributed to him inHeb. 10:5-7.

Some great sayings of Paul.

"What I am saying I say not with the Lord's authority, but as a fool, in this boastful confidence...."
(2 Cor. 11:17)

"...I speak foolishly,...."
(2 Cor. 11:21)

"...I speak as a fool...."
(2 Cor. 11:23)

"I wish you would bear with me in a little foolishness. Do bear with me"
(2 Cor. 11:1)

"I am become a fool in glorying...."
(2 Cor. 12:11).

http://www.answering-christianity.co...han/Paul_v.htm