Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum

last 20 posts
The Indian Act : وصمة عار على جبين الكنيسة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          فضح الكنيسة ببلاد العم سام و ممارساتها ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفئدة تهوي وقلوب تنوي لبيك رحمة وغفرانا شاكرون ولربهم حامدون (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          دليل الحاج و المعتمر (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          ما السرّ وراء إستهداف الأطفال و النّساء ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الرد على الزعم أن تقديس المسلمون للكعبة و الحجر الأسود عبادة وثنية (الكاتـب : الشهاب الثاقب - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معجزات كنيسة مغارة الحليب في بيت لحم (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          شبهة حول شهادة الحجر الأسود لمن قبّله أو إستلمه (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          بابا الفاتيكان يبرئ الإسلام من تهمة الإرهاب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كاهن مسيحي و شهادة مُنصفة في حق الإسلام العظيم (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يعظم المسلمون الكعبة المشرفة ؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          رد شبهات حول الحج - الكعبة - الحجر الأسود (الكاتـب : د/مسلمة - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          رد على كهنة المنتديات : العبرة من رمي الجمرات (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كاتب كندي : أريد أن يحكمنا المسلمون ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          هل يشمل العهد الإبراهيمي إسماعيل و نسله ؟؟؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          هل الإسلام يدعو إلى الميز على أساس العرق او اللون ؟؟؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          وَقَالُوا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَذْهَبَ عَنَّا الْحَزَنَ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الشيخ القارئ عبد الله الجهني : تلاوة من سورتي السجدة و الإنسان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الشيخ القارئ عبد الله الجهني : تلاوة من سورتي الصف و التكوير (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القس باسيلي سمير يعترف بتعدّد الآلهة في المسيحية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 22.10.2013, 16:14

الاشبيلي

مشرف أقسام النصرانية و رد الشبهات

ID: 129
Power: 227  
الاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارز
تم شكره 157 مرة في 101 مشاركة
Default My Discusstion with Mr Samuel in facebook

He said Hi Friends! if God can create the moon, sun, stars and all other creatures don't you think that God can also make a virgin who knew no man to conceive? Why then argue that Jesus is not the son of God because God has no wife let alone son; do you think that God is flesh and blood as we are? Listen! Jesus is God and He came in the form of man so He can be able to help man seeing that He understood our feelings and weakness. He came physically as a man through a virgin mary so that we can accept Him. You probably may not have accepted Him if He had come in His nature as a Spirit, you may run away. Jesus came to redeem you from your sins. He is the only way, the truth and the Life and no one can get to heaven except through Him (John 14:6). Please don't be angry, just humble yourself to take the truth! I know it is very difficult to agree that what you have been believing all your life is a wrong thing but the earlier the better for you. Have you ever thought of the Life and teaching of Jesus? He said we should love, pure love, he never ask anyone to kill for any reason sake, he alway teaches forgiveness, he did not live the life of flesh neither did he accumulate wives for himself, He lived an exemplary life and He is sinless. he died, resurrected the third day and ascended to heaven and the whole city of saw him ascending; these things are fact and were documented. Have you even thought of His miracles without any demonic or evil consultations? It will be reasonable to say Jesus, please show me who you are and you will be amazed at what you will discover for yourself. can you know a friend you never met? Just say Jesus please reveal yourself to me, come into my heart, forgive me my sins and make me eternally yours and you will be sure you are saved.

I said to him

Jesus is a miracle of the God same as Our father Adm and Eve also like the snake of Moses if Jesus is a God so why Paul always says in his epistles ((from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ)) because Jesus is a teacher from the God to the peoples finally i want you and the other to discuss in our website https://www.kalemasawaa.com/vb/f18.html

He repeat

YOU CANNOT KNOW JESUS BY ARGUMENT ASK HIM TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU, THAT WILL COST YOU NOTHING I SUPPOSE! JUST ASK HIM with A SINCERE MIND TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT WHAT YOU WILL FIND. A LOT OF US WERE ONCE LIKE YOU, VERY ZEALOUS FOR OUR RELIGION BUT GOD OPENED OUR EYES. THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT ALL ABOUT RELIGION, RELIGION HAS CAUSED MORE TROUBLE AND KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE MORE THAN WAR ETC.. FOLLOWING JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ALL ABOUT RELIGION, IT IS A LIFE STYLE. THE LIFE OF LOVE, FORGIVENESS, TRUE HUMILITY, TRUE PEACE, PATIENCE, TRUE KINDNESS with NO STRING ATTACHED......THESE ARE WHAT JESUS TAUGHT. IT WILL BE NICE TO READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF.. A GOOD PLACE TO START IS THE BOOK OF JOHN

I said

Mr samuel i really want you to visit us in our website to discuss believe me even Paul was know that Jesus wasn't a God just prophet as i told u what John wrote 4:19 (( The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.)) also in John 7:17 (( If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself)) he separate between the God and him (Jesus) also in John 5:30 there is frank text ((I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.)) Jesus here confess frankly that he can't do anything by himself only by the God who sent him as prophet and see to this text ((but the will of the Father which hath sent me)) father not the son son isn't father so son isn't the GOD also so in Mark 13:32 (( But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, ((neither the Son, but the Father.)) son isn't God the same text in meaning in Matthew 24:36(( But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, ((but my Father only)) where are the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT here they can't do anything because they are creatures not God as the father we read in John 17:3 ((And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, ))and(( Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent)) also in John 10:29 (( My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand)). father greater than all also greater than Jesus finally IF Jesus is God then why he said on the cross as you believe and as bible said in Matthew 27:46((And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? )) who was he call My God My God believe me Jesus truly wasn't a God he was prophet only there are a lot of evidences in the bible proved that Jesus wasn't a God

to be continued
للمزيد من مواضيعي

الموضوع الأصلي : My Discusstion with Mr Samuel in facebook     -||-     المصدر : مُنتَدَيَاتُ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءِ الدَّعَويِّة     -||-     الكاتب : الاشبيلي

Post Nr. 2  
Old 22.10.2013, 16:18

الاشبيلي

مشرف أقسام النصرانية و رد الشبهات

ID: 129
Power: 227  
الاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارزالاشبيلي له مستقبل بارز
تم شكره 157 مرة في 101 مشاركة

About Mr Samuel he is Prophet Samuel Eneojo Abah Ministries as he said about himself Senior Pastor, Holy Nations International. A ministry committed to apostolic signs and wonders and the teaching of the word of God in all nations