Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القرآن الكريم يعرض لظاهرة عَمَى الفضاء (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفلا أكون عبداً شكوراً (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 17 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يُربط زوراً و بهتاناً الإرهاب و التطرف بإسم الإسلام ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : د/ عبد الرحمن - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كتاب ( خلاصة الترجيح في نجاة المسيح ) أخر ما كتبت في نقد عقيدة الصلب والفداء (الكاتـب : ENG MAGDY - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 25.03.2013, 11:35

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 
ID: 203
Power: 218  
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 213 مرة في 148 مشاركة
Default A prophet says: Adam repudiated so his offspring repudiated as well! A prophet says: Adam repudiated so his offspring repudiated as well!

A prophet says: Adam repudiated so his offspring repudiated as well!

The objectors said to some Muslims: You attack our creed of the inheritance of the original sin (Adam's sin), and you forget your prophet's words that assure the creed of the inheritance of the original sin: " Adam repudiated, so his offspring repudiated as well, Adam forgot, so his offspring forgot as well, and Adam was wrongdoer, so his offspring were wrongdoers as well".
They referred to the speech mentioned in Al Termithi's Sunan, book of (The Interpretation of the Quran by the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)), chapter (From the Chapter of The Heights), no. 3002. Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "When Allah created Adam, He rubbed out his back, so each human He created out of Adam till the day of judgment fell down from his back. He put a piece of light between the eyes of each human, and let Adam see them, so he said: "O God, who are they?", Allah answered: "They're your offspring". Adam saw a man among them, and he liked the light between his eyes, he asked Allah: "O God, who is this man?" Allah answered: "This is a man from the last nations of your offspring called Dawood (David)". Adam asked: "O God, how long did You make his life?", Allah answered: "Sixty years". Adam said: "O God, please take forty years from my life and give them to him". And when Adam's life finished, the angel of death came to him, he asked him: "Don't I still have forty years to live?". The angel answered: "Didn't you give them to your son, Dawood?". He said: "So Adam repudiated, so his offspring repudiated as well. Adam forgot, so his offspring forgot as well, and Adam was wrongdoer, so his offspring were wrongdoers as well".

prophet says: Adam repudiated offspring repudiated well! prophet says: Adam repudiated offspring repudiated well!
للمزيد من مواضيعي

Signature of فداء الرسول

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

members who say thank you to فداء الرسول
  Post Nr. 2  
Old 25.03.2013, 11:37

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود

The reply to this misunderstanding:

First: Allah, the Almighty, didn't make a person to carry the sin of his father or brother…Rather, each person will be asked about his deeds; this is out of His mercy that He doesn't torment us for other's sins. This is proved by the following:

1 – Allah, the Almighty, says in the Quran: {That no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another (38) And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives (39) And that his effort is going to be seen (40) Then he will be recompensed for it with the fullest recompense} (The Star: 38-41).
2 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it (7) And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it (8)} (The Earthquake:7-8).

3 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open (13) It will be said], "Read your record. Sufficient is yourself against you this Day as accountant" (14)
Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger (15)} (The Night Journey: 13-15).

4 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {And when you divorce women and they have fulfilled their term, do not prevent them from remarrying their [former] husbands if they agree among themselves on an acceptable basis. That is instructed to whoever of you believes in Allah and the Last Day. That is better for you and purer, and Allah knows and you know not} (The Cow:232).

5 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {And whoever commits a sin only earns it against himself. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise (111) But whoever earns an offense or a sin and then blames it on an innocent [person] has taken upon himself a slander and manifest sin (112)} (The Women: 111-112).
6 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {And fear a Day when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be aided} (The Cow: 281).

7 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {The Day every soul will find what it has done of good present [before it] and what it has done of evil, it will wish that between itself and that [evil] was a great distance. And Allah warns you of Himself, and Allah is Kind to [His] servants"} (The Family of Imran:30).

8 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ"} (The Cattle:134).
Besides, our prop
het (PBUH) clarifies that every person makes wrong deeds, because we are humans, but the best of us are those who repent immediately, and that Allah, the Almighty, charges people for their deeds during their life. This is proved in the following:

Post Nr. 3  
Old 30.03.2013, 22:52

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 

1 – Al Termithi's Sunan, no. 2423, Anas narrated that the messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "All the offspring of Adam are wrongdoers, and the best wrongdoers are the repentants".
2 – The Correct Bukhari, no. 3264, Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the prophet (PBUH) said: "O Bani Abd Munaf! Buy yourselves from Allah; O Bani AbdulMuttalib! Buy yourselves from Allah; O mother of AL Zubair Ibn Al Awwam, the aunt of the messenger of Allah, and O Fatima bint Muhammad! Buy yourselves from Allah, for I cannot defend you before Allah. You (both) can ask me from my property as much as you like. "
The previous speech is a clarification for Allah's, the Almighty, following words: {Never will your relatives or your children benefit you; the Day of Resurrection He will judge between you. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing} (The Woman to be Examined:3).
Therefore, it's very clear now that their claim that the creed of the inheritance of the original sin is in Islam is false and untrue.
Second: The speech they referred to has a good narration, as Al Albany mentioned in his The Correct Series, no. 118, but they misunderstood the meaning of the speech…
They attacked that part of the speech: "Adam repudiated, so his offspring repudiated as well, Adam forgot, so his offspring forgot as well, and Adam was wrongdoer, so his offspring were wrongdoers as well". They thought that those words refer to the creed of the inheritance of the original sin, which is completely false as the speech means the inheritance of the characteristics and the attributes humans are created with. All humans repudiate, do wrong deeds, and forget, because they're weak by nature, and have no determination. This is proved by the following:
1 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak} (The Women:28).
2 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {And We had already taken a promise from Adam before, but he forgot; and We found not in him determination} (Ta Ha:115).
3 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {And he said to the one whom he knew would go free, "Mention me before your master." But Satan made him forget the mention [to] his master, and Joseph remained in prison several years} (Joseph:42).
4 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {[Moses] said, "Do not blame me for what I forgot and do not cover me in my matter with difficulty"} (The Cave:24).
5 – Allah, the Almighty, says to His prophet (PBUH): {And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow," (23)
Except [when adding], "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget [it] and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct" (24)} (The Cave:23-24).
6 – Allah, the Almighty, says about the good: {"Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred"} (The Cow:286).
7 – The prophet's (PBUH) speech mentioned in Ibn Majah's Sunan, no. 2033. Abu Thar Al Ghaffary narrated that the prophet (PBUH) said: "Allah pardons my nation for the errors, forgetting, and being under compulsion".
Thus, a human being forgets a lot, which is a characteristic inherited from Adam: {And We had already taken a promise from Adam before, but he forgot; and We found not in him determination} (Ta Ha:115).
This shall be clearer by mentioning the interpretation of the speech in Tohfat Al Ahwazi:
"Adam repudiated" because he was in another world, so he didn't bring to mind the coming of the death angel. He "repudiated" means that he denied, so "his offspring repudiated as well", as they inherited his characteristics.
"Adam forgot, so his offspring forget as well": because the son comes from his father's sperm, and it seems that the meaning is that Adam forgot that issue, so he denied it. It's impossible that he denied although he didn't forget.
Third: When reading the Bible, we'll find it is mentioned that no one shall carry the sin of another; there's no inheritance of the original sin, rather Jesus, the Christ (PBUH) didn't mention the name "Adam", according to what's mentioned in the Bible. This proves that Jesus, the Christ (PBUH) never mentioned Adam's sin (the original sin), and that Paul is the fabricator of this creed. It's mentioned in his Letter to the Hebrews 22
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission!
And in his letter to the Galatians 3
3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us. For it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree,”
He who reads carefully, will find that Jesus, the Christ, supplicates to his Lord in his prayer asking Him to save him from death. This is in Paul's letter to the Hebrews 5
In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard for his Godly fear.

Post Nr. 4  
Old 30.03.2013, 22:55

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 

And the important questions here:
1 – Is Jesus, the Christ (PBUH) cursed (rejected from Allah's mercy)?
2 – Is there a cursed God?
3 – How come people worship a cursed God?!
It's mentioned in Deuteronomy 21:22-23:
22 “And if a man has committed a crime punishable by death and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree, 23 his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance.
The important question now: It's known that he who is hanged on a tree, should be a cursed criminal , so according to the Bible, what's Jesus, the Christ's sin?
I say: We, Muslims, neither believe in the crucifixion of Jesus, the Christ (PBUH), nor his being cursed by Lord. Rather, we believe that he (PBUH) is a noble prophet, as Allah, the Almighty, says in the Quran: {And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain (157) Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise (158)} (The Women: 157-158).
Important Note: There are many verses in the Bible that oppose the creed of the inheritance of the original sin, and they're mentioned in the following:
1 - Deuteronomy 24:16:
16 “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.
2 – Proverbs 21:18:
The wicked is a ransom for the righteous,
and the traitor for the upright.
I have a question here: Was Jesus, the Christ (PBUH) from the wicked, and the sinful humans from the righteous?!
3 – 2 Chronicles 7:14:
14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
I have a question here: Isn't this Allah's reasonable rule, and proves Allah's justice? So why is crucifixion and redemption?
4 – Genesis 3:21:
21 And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them
I have a question here: Did the lord made those garments by Himself? Isn't that a proof for the Lord's remission for them? Then the greatest surprise for the objectors is that Jesus, the Christ (PBUH) clarifies that good deeds makes people enter the kingdom of God. This is mentioned in Luke 18:18-24:
18 And a ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. 20 You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother.’” 21 And he said, “All these I have kept from my youth.” 22 When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” 23 But when he heard these things, he became very sad, for he was extremely rich. 24 Jesus, seeing that he had become sad, said, “How difficult it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!
2 – Matthew19:16:
16 And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” 17 And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” 18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, 19 Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 20 The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?” 21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” 22 When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.
Notice in the previous text: Jesus, the Christ (PBUH) didn't ask the man saying: "Do you believe in redemption and crucifixion?". Rather, he (PBUH) said: Believe that "there's only one who is good", which means that Allah, the Almighty, is the only God, then keep the commandments, and make good deeds.
Finally, I remind the reader with Allah's words: "Rather, they have denied that which they encompass not in knowledge and whose interpretation has not yet come to them. Thus did those before them deny. Then observe how was the end of the wrongdoers} (Jonah:39).

Written by: Akram Hassan Morsi
Translated: Professor Islamic translation

Last edit by فداء الرسول on 30.03.2013 at 22:56 .