Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القرآن الكريم يعرض لظاهرة عَمَى الفضاء (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفلا أكون عبداً شكوراً (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 17 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يُربط زوراً و بهتاناً الإرهاب و التطرف بإسم الإسلام ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : د/ عبد الرحمن - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كتاب ( خلاصة الترجيح في نجاة المسيح ) أخر ما كتبت في نقد عقيدة الصلب والفداء (الكاتـب : ENG MAGDY - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 11.03.2013, 10:48

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 
ID: 203
Power: 218  
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 213 مرة في 148 مشاركة
Default The prophet of Islam says; Gabriel put mud in Pharaoh's mouth so that he couldn't say

The prophet of islam says; gabriel put mud in pharaoh's mouth so that he couldn't say the testimony of Islam!

They said: the prophet of islam narrates that gabriel put mud in pharaoh's mouth to prevent him from saying the testimony. Is that believable O Muslims?

They referred to the speech mentioned in Ahmad's Musnad, no. 2989. Saeed Ibn Al Jubair narrated from Ibn Abbas (one of them heard the prophet saying that): gabriel put mud in pharaoh's mouth fearing that he can say: there's no God but Allah.

prophet Islam says; Gabriel Pharaoh's mouth that couldn't
للمزيد من مواضيعي

Signature of فداء الرسول

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Post Nr. 2  
Old 11.03.2013, 10:49

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 
ID: 203
Power: 218  
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 213 مرة في 148 مشاركة

The reply to this misunderstanding:

First: The prophet (PBUH) did never say what’s mentioned in the previous speech, because the narration stops at Ibn Abbas, which makes it incorrect. This is proved by the following:

1 – Shuaib Al Arnaout commented on the speech saying: that narration stops at Ibn Abbas.

2 – The important question here: which of the two narrators heard the prophet (PBUH) saying so, and it's mentioned in the speech "One of them heard the prophet saying that…"?!

The answer: it's obvious that the narration stops at Ibn Abbas, and maybe he heard those words from the Jews or Christians at his time. Besides, the speech opposes the Quran, because it means that Gabriel put mud in Pharaoh's mouth, so he couldn't speak, and the Quran mentions that he could speak: {he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims"} (Jonah:90).

This means that Pharaoh could speak and utter several words. Thus, I believe that the speech is incorrect because how come angel Gabriel prevents a person from believing in Allah, the only God?!

Second: Let's assume that Muhammad (PBUH) said that speech, then why do the objectors attack him, and he just narrated what happened to Pharaoh?!

The important question now: Does Pharaoh deserve what happened to him according to what's mentioned in the speech?
The answer is yes, and this will be clarified through the following:
First: Pharaoh said: {"I am your most exalted lord"} (Those who Pull Out:24)

Second: He tortured the believers of the children of Israel, by slaughtering their baby boys, and leaving their baby girls. It’s mentioned in the Quran: {Indeed, Pharaoh exalted himself in the land and made its people into factions, oppressing a sector among them, slaughtering their [newborn] sons and keeping their females alive. Indeed, he was of the corrupters} (The Stories:4).

Third: Pharaoh fought against prophet Moses (PBUH), and his brother, Harun, and accused them for lying and many other accusations, but Allah, the Almighty, defends His prophets and messengers. This is proved in the following:

1 – Allah, the Almighty says: {Said the eminent among the people of Pharaoh, "Indeed, this is a learned magician} (The Heights:109).

2 – Allah, the Almighty says: {And Moses said, "Our Lord, indeed You have given Pharaoh and his establishment splendor and wealth in the worldly life, our Lord, that they may lead [men] astray from Your way. Our Lord, obliterate their wealth and harden their hearts so that they will not believe until they see the painful punishment"} (Jonah:88).

3 – Allah, the Almighty, says: {Indeed, Allah defends those who have believed. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone treacherous and ungrateful} (The Pilgrimage:38).

Fourth: When Pharaoh started drowning and became sure that he was about to die, he didn't say" I believe that there's no God but Allah", but he said: "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims". And Allah, the Almighty didn't accept his repentance. He, the Almighty, says in the Quran: {And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims" (90) Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters? (91) So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless (92)} (Jonah:90-92).

Third: The Bible mentions that the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart so that he can't repent, and then die and go to hell. Therefore I ask: is that the mercy that satisfies the objectors….?!
This is mentioned in Exodus 10

10 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go in to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants, that I may show these signs of mine among them,

Notice here that the Lord is the one who hardened Pharaoh's heart and the hearts of his servants, so that they die without repentance.

It's also mentioned in Exodus 7:3-4:
3 But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, 4 Pharaoh will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and bring my hosts, my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great acts of judgment.

No comment!!

The most amazing is that the Bible mentions that the Lord hardens the hearts people and His prophets, which is mentioned several time, as follows:

1 – Ezekiel 14:9-10:
9 And if the prophet is deceived and speaks a word, I, the LORD, have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. 10 And they shall bear their punishment[a]—the punishment of the prophet and the punishment of the inquirer shall be alike !!!
2 – 1 Kings 22
23 Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; the LORD has declared disaster for you.”
3 – Ezekiel 20
24 because they had not obeyed my rules, but had rejected my statutes and profaned my Sabbaths, and their eyes were set on their fathers' idols. 25 Moreover, I gave them statutes that were not good and rules by which they could not have life, 26 and I defiled them through their very gifts in their offering up all their firstborn, that I might devastate them. I did it that they might know that I am the LORD.

No comment!!!

Written by Sheikh Akram Hassan Morsi
Translation: Professor Islamic translation