Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
بأفواههم يقولون : إبراهيم النبيّ كان مسلما (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يانفس إن لم تظفري لاتجزعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          مغني راب أميركي يعتنق الإسلام بكاليفورنيا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يشوع 6 : 21 تطبيق عملي ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يشوع 6 : 21 تطبيق عملي ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكتاب المقدس و الدعوة لإبادة الحيوانات (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          خُلُق قرآنيّ : الصّبر (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          قـُــرّة العُــيون : حلقة 10 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          صفة العمرة من النية إلى تمامها (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كُونْسْوِيلُو مهتدية إسبانية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الهولي بايبل تحت مقصلة العلم (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          وصف الجنة : الجنة الأمنية الغالية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الأنبا رافائيل : عقيدة الثالوث متاهة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          من يهودية صهيونية الى مسلمة موحدة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 09 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 12.04.2010, 00:34

أبو حفص الأيوبي

المدير العام

ID: 147
Power: 192  
أبو حفص الأيوبي متميزا
تم شكره 6 مرة في 5 مشاركة
Default Is Jesus Allah Almighty for creating things in the Noble Quran?

Is jesus allah almighty for creating things in the noble quran? And is he better than Prophet Muhammad for being a creator? And is there a contradiction in the noble Quran regarding idol gods not being able to create and jesus Christ?
The sections of this article are:
1- allah Almighty's Divine Claims.
(a)- allah almighty has the Highest and Best Similitude in the Universe:
(b)- Who Created Death and Life?
(c)- The Ultimate Will is with allah almighty Alone!
(d)- It is allah almighty who Chooses the capabilities of his creations.
(e)- It is allah almighty Alone who grants the sustenance.
(f)- Can any idol-god (this includes Jesus) originate a creation and then returns it?
(g)- The idol-gods can not create anything!
(h)- The idol-gods were not given the Book to enable them to Create!
Jesus Allah Almighty creating things Noble Quran?
2- Was jesus Christ equal to allah Almighty?
(a)- jesus and other Prophets were given the special powers by allah Almighty.
(b)- jesus was given the Book that enabled him to Create by allah Almighty's Leave!
(i)- Solomon's assigned Jinn was given the Book that enabled him to do Miracles in a Blink of an Eye! Jesus Allah Almighty creating things Noble Quran?
(c)- jesus Christ was Created from dust and from allah Almighty's Word.
(d)- jesus Christ was only a creation of allah Almighty.
(e)- allah almighty could destroy jesus Christ in an instant!
3- Who was higher and better, jesus or Muhammad?
4- So why would allah almighty confuse Christians by allowing jesus to create?
5- Conclusion.

1- allah Almighty's Divine Claims?
Let us look at what allah almighty Said about this in the Glorious Quran in great details:

(a)- allah almighty has the Highest and Best Similitude in the Universe:
"It is He Who begins (the process of) creation; then repeats it; and for Him it is most easy. To Him belongs the loftiest similitude (we can think of) in the heavens and the earth: for He is Exalted in Might, full of wisdom. (The noble Quran, 30:27)"
"To those who believe not in the Hereafter, applies the similitude of evil: to God applies the highest similitude: for He is the Exalted in Power, full of Wisdom. (The noble Quran, 16:60)"
allah almighty Having the Top Example in the Universe means that there is truly none like Him in the entire Universe! This is clear and indisputable in the Glorious Quran.
(b)- Who Created Death and Life?
"He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;- (The noble Quran, 67:2)"
It is allah almighty Alone who created death and life. No creation of allah almighty is able to create or originate these two. Now giving life and causing death are different from originating life and death. My father and mother, for instance, gave me life. But they did not create it for me! They only passed down to me through allah Almighty's Divine Will and Design.
(c)- The Ultimate Will is with allah almighty Alone!
"Even if We did send unto them angels, and the dead did speak unto them, and We gathered together all things before their very eyes, they are not the ones to believe, unless it is in God's plan Will. But most of them ignore (the truth). (The noble Quran, 6:111)"
Here in this noble Verse we how if all of the creations in the entire Universe united to accomplish something, they will never accomplish it until allah almighty Wills for it to happen.
(d)- It is allah almighty who Chooses the capabilities of his creations:
"Thy Lord does create and choose as He pleases: no choice have they (in the matter): Glory to God! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)! (The noble Quran, 28:68)"
"God will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Apostles (For the purpose) whom He pleases. So believe in God. And His apostles: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a reward without measure. (The noble Quran, 3:179)"
"She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: God createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!(The noble Quran, 3:47)"
"The similitude of jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.(The noble Quran, 3:59)"

(e)- It is allah almighty Alone who Grants the sustenance:
"For ye do worship idols besides God, and ye invent falsehood. The things that ye worship besides God have no power to give you sustenance: then seek ye sustenance from God, serve Him, and be grateful to Him: to Him will be your return. (The noble Quran, 29:17)"
"There is no moving creature on earth but its sustenance dependeth on God: He knoweth the time and place of its definite abode and its temporary deposit: All is in a clear Record. (The noble Quran, 11:6)"

(f)- Can any idol-god (this includes Jesus) originate a creation and then returns it?
"Say: "Of your 'partners', can any originate creation and repeat it?" Say: "It is God Who originates creation and repeats it: then how are ye deluded away (from the truth)?" (The noble Quran, 10:34)"
"Or, Who originates creation, then repeats it, and who gives you sustenance from heaven and earth? (Can there be another) god besides God? Say, "Bring forth your argument, if ye are telling the truth!" (The noble Quran, 27:64)"
"See they not how God originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for God. (The noble Quran, 29:19)"
"Say: "Travel through the earth and see how God did originate creation; so will God produce a later creation: for God has power over all things. (The noble Quran, 29:20)"
"It is God Who begins (the process of) creation; then repeats it; then shall ye be brought back to Him. (The noble Quran, 30:11)"
"He said: "So (it will be) thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: I did indeed create thee before, when thou hadst been nothing!'" (The noble Quran, 19:9)"
"But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing? (The noble Quran, 19:67)"
"And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: He says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?" Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! for He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!- (The noble Quran, 36:78-79)"

(g)- The idol-gods can not create anything!
"Do they indeed ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing, but are themselves created? (The noble Quran, 7:191)"
"Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "(It is) God." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with light?" Or do they assign to God partners who have created (anything) as He has created, so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: "God is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible." (The noble Quran, 13:16)"
"Those whom they invoke besides God create nothing and are themselves created. (The noble Quran, 16:20)"
"O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides God, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition! (The noble Quran, 22:73)"
"Yet have they taken, besides him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection. (The noble Quran, 25:3)"
"Say: "Do ye see what it is ye invoke besides God? Show me what it is they have created on earth, or have they a share in the heavens bring me a book (revealed) before this, or any remnant of knowledge (ye may have), if ye are telling the truth! (The noble Quran, 46:4)"
"Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? (The noble Quran, 52:35)"
"Is it ye who create it, or are We the Creators? (The noble Quran, 56:59)"
"Such is the Creation of God: now show Me what is there that others besides Him have created: nay, but the Transgressors are in manifest error. (The noble Quran, 31:11)"

(h)- The idol-gods were not given the Book to enable them to Create!
Noble Verse(s) 35:40 Yusuf Ali:[035:040] Say: "Have ye seen (these) 'Partners' of yours whom ye call upon besides God? Show Me what it is they have created in the (wide) earth. Or have they a share in the heavens? Or have We given them a Book from which they (can derive) clear (evidence)?- Nay, the wrong-doers promise each other nothing but delusions.
Arabic (from right to left):
35:40 قل ارايتم شركاءكم الذين تدعون من دون الله اروني ماذا خلقوا من الارض ام لهم شرك في السماوات ام اتيناهم كتابا فهم على بينة منه بل ان يعد الظالمون بعضهم بعضا الا غرورا
2- Was jesus Christ equal to allah Almighty?
Let us look at the following noble Verses from the Glorious Quran:
(a)- jesus and other Prophets were given the special powers by allah Almighty:
"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (البينات), they said, "this is evident sorcery!" (The noble Quran, 61:6)"
البينات here is referring to Jesus' physical Miracles that he performed, which among them was creating limited things as further elaborated on below. More on البينات in the following noble Verses:
"We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) (البينات) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay! (The noble Quran, 2:87)"
"Say ye: "We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to God (in Islam)." (The noble Quran, 2:136)"
"Say: "We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam)." (The noble Quran, 3:84)"
"Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them God spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If God had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If God had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but God Fulfilleth His plan. (The noble Quran, 2:253)"

(b)- jesus was given the Book that enabled him to Create by allah Almighty's Leave:
In the sub-section below, we'll also see how Solomon's assigned Jinn was given the Book that enabled him to do Miracles in a blink of an eye!
Noble Verse(s) 5:110 Yusuf Ali:[005:110] Then will God say: "O jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'
5:110 اذ قال الله ياعيسى ابن مريم اذكر نعمتي عليك وعلى والدتك اذ ايدتك بروح القدس تكلم الناس في المهد وكهلا واذ علمتك الكتاب والحكمة والتوراة والانجيل واذ تخلق من الطين كهيئة الطير باذني فتنفخ فيها فتكون طيرا باذني وتبرئ الاكمه والابرص باذني واذ تخرج الموتى باذني واذ كففت بني اسرائيل عنك اذ جئتهم بالبينات فقال الذين كفروا منهم ان هذا الا سحر مبين

Noble Verse(s) 3:49 Yusuf Ali:[003:049] "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:49 ورسولا الى بني اسرائيل اني قد جئتكم باية من ربكم اني اخلق لكم من الطين كهيئة الطير فانفخ فيه فيكون طيرا باذن الله وابرئ الاكمه والابرص واحيي الموتى باذن الله وانبئكم بما تاكلون وماتدخرون في بيوتكم ان في ذلك لاية لكم ان كنتم مؤمنين
Recall in the previous main-section above, in Noble Verse 35:40, about how allah almighty asked the disbelievers if their idol-gods have received the Book from allah almighty to enable them to create by allah Almighty's Leave. Here in Noble Verse 5:110, we clearly see that allah almighty gave jesus Christ the Book that enabled him to create, and jesus then was able to create limited things by allah Almighty's Leave. This is further demonstrated in the noble Verses above that speak about البينات.
This is extremely important, because these two noble Verses make it abundantly clear that jesus Christ had no power nor authority to create anything on his own. His ability to create limited things on earth was due to a certain privileges or power that allah almighty Granted him from the Book. Other Creations in the Universe have the same or even more of the privileges that enable them to create.
Also, notice in the Noble Verses in sub-section (a), above, how allah almighty mentioned Moses and jesus together when He, the Almighty, talked about the certain powers that He Gave to certain Prophets, peace be upon them. This is because Moses too was able to do awsome Miracles and create things, such as creating a live snake from a stick.
Furthermore, I also believe that jesus Christ was Granted the special privilege to create limited things on earth because he was created from the Word of GOD Almighty, as shown in the following sub-section.

(i)- Solomon's assigned Jinn was given the Book that enabled him to do Miracles in a Blink of an Eye!
Noble Verse(s) 27:38-27:42 Yusuf Ali:[027:038] He said (to his own men): "Ye chiefs! which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"
[027:039] Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."[027:040] Said one (another Jinn) who had knowledge of the Book: "I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!" Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord!- to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! and if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is Free of all Needs, Supreme in Honour !"
[027:041] He said: "Transform her throne out of all recognition by her: let us see whether she is guided (to the truth) or is one of those who receive no guidance."[027:042] So when she arrived, she was asked, "Is this thy throne?" She said, "It was just like this; and knowledge was bestowed on us in advance of this, and we have submitted to God (in Islam)."
27:38 قال ياايها الملا ايكم ياتيني بعرشها قبل ان ياتوني مسلمين
27:39 قال عفريت من الجن انا اتيك به قبل ان تقوم من مقامك واني عليه لقوي امين
27:40 قال الذي عنده علم من الكتاب انا اتيك به قبل ان يرتد اليك طرفك فلما راه مستقرا عنده قال هذا من فضل ربي ليبلوني ءاشكر ام اكفر ومن شكر فانما يشكر لنفسه ومن كفر فان ربي غني كريم
27:41 قال نكروا لها عرشها ننظر اتهتدي ام تكون من الذين لايهتدون
27:42 فلما جاءت قيل اهكذا عرشك قالت كانه هو واوتينا العلم من قبلها وكنا مسلمين
(c)- jesus Christ was Created from dust and from allah Almighty's Word:
"The similitude of jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (The noble Quran, 3:59)"
"Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God; (The noble Quran, 3:45)"
"O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs. (The noble Quran, 4:171)"
For great details on these noble Verses and more, please visit: The Word of Allah Almighty.

(d)- jesus Christ was only a creation of allah Almighty:
"The similitude of jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (The noble Quran, 3:59)"
"Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear God, if ye have faith." They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle." Said jesus the son of Mary: "O God our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)." God said: "I will send it down unto you: But if any of you after that resisteth faith, I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples." And behold! God will say: "O jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (The noble Quran, 5:112-116)"
"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!" (The noble Quran, 61:6)"
Again, for great details on these noble Verses and more, please visit: The Word of Allah Almighty.

(e)- allah almighty could destroy jesus Christ in an instant:
"In blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against God, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things." (The noble Quran, 5:17)"
Again, for great details on these noble Verses and more, please visit: The Word of Allah Almighty.

3- Who was higher and better, jesus or Muhammad?
In Islam, it is never about who is better and who is worse, because such comparison doesn't exist in Islam for the Prophets, peace and blessings be upon all of them:
"Say ye: "We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them (لانفرق بين احد منهم): And we bow to God (in Islam)." (The noble Quran, 2:136)"
"The Apostle believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in God, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys." (The noble Quran, 2:285)"
"Say: "We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam)." (The noble Quran, 3:84)"
All of the Prophets of allah almighty compliment and complete each others. Each one of them came to preach Islam. Some of the Prophets gave glad tidings for other Prophets to come after them, as we've seen jesus Christ, for instance, giving glad tidings for Prophet Muhammad to come after him, peace be upon all of the Prophets. Ameen.
jesus Christ was no creator! If you think that just because he was able to put a bird together from clay, for instance, that this should somehow prove that he is higher than the other Prophets, then you are badly mistaken, because jesus didn't perform his Miracles through his merits. No creation has any merits when it comes to Miracles. The Miracles happen only by allah Almighty's Will and Leave. I believe that I have thoroughly demonstrated this in the sections above, thoroughly and amply by allah Almighty's Divine Mercy and Will.
4- So why would allah almighty confuse Christians by allowing jesus to create?
Some might and will ask the following question:
Isn't allah almighty responsible for creating the false religion of christianity that believes in jesus as the Creator of the Universe by enabling jesus to Create limited things through the Book that He, the Almighty, gave him?

Answer:
Allah almighty Wills what He Wants, and Does what He Wants. He Guides to the Truth whom He Wants, and He Confuses, Curses and Misguides whom He Wants:
"God disdains not to use the similitude of things, lowest as well as highest. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: "What means God by this similitude?" By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path), (The noble Quran, 2:26)"
"We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now God leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom. (The noble Quran, 14:4)"
"Say: 'I am forbidden to worship those - others than God - whom ye call upon.' Say: 'I will not follow your vain desires: If I did, I would stray from the path, and be not of the company of those who receive guidance.' (The noble Quran, 6:56)"
"That is as far as knowledge will reach them. Verily thy Lord knoweth best those who stray from His Path, and He knoweth best those who receive guidance. (The noble Quran, 53:30)"
For ample more noble Verses and proofs, please visit:
5- Conclusion:
I hope that I was able to thoroughly demonstrate to you, from the noble Quran, that jesus Christ was no creator, and that he was only a creation from allah Almighty, and that he was no more than a Prophet from allah Almighty. jesus also couldn't recreate any of the creations, nor did he create life and death, nor could he determine the destiny and fate of anything, including his own. He virtually had no power over anything!
Those doomed infidels from the polytheist trinitarian pagans, such as Sam Shamoun and other clowns on the internet, who tried to use the noble Verses that speak about jesus Christ creating things by allah Almighty's Leave, to prove that jesus was allah almighty had been soundly refuted and exposed as no more than ludicrous clowns and infidels who only fool and mislead the dumb, deaf and blind infidels like them:
"Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (The noble Quran, 2:18)" "The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat- herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom. (The noble Quran, 2:171)"
"It is he whom God guides, that is on true Guidance; but he whom He leaves astray - for such wilt thou find no protector besides Him. On the Day of Judgment We shall gather, them together, prone on their faces, blind, dumb, and deaf: their abode will be Hell: every time it shows abatement, We shall increase from them the fierceness of the Fire. (The noble Quran, 17:97)"
May Hell Fire be their destiny for Eternity if they do not cease to create garbage that misleads the clowns like them and associate it to GOD Almighty! Ameen. May Sam Shamoun and the clowns like him burn in Hell for Eternity if they do not cease this blasphemy. Ameen.
Trinity is one of history's biggest lies, jesus was never called Yahweh in the entire Bible, and the Bible's corrupt books and gospels, according to their own theologians, were:
  1. Written by mysterious men.
  2. Written by an unknown number of men.
  3. Written in unknown places.
  4. Written in unknown dates.
Such falsehood can not be from GOD Almighty, nor the Divine Truth and Word of GOD Almighty. Islam is the Divine Truth of GOD Almighty.
للمزيد من مواضيعي