last 20 posts
خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القرآن الكريم يعرض لظاهرة عَمَى الفضاء (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفلا أكون عبداً شكوراً (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 17 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يُربط زوراً و بهتاناً الإرهاب و التطرف بإسم الإسلام ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : د/ عبد الرحمن - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كتاب ( خلاصة الترجيح في نجاة المسيح ) أخر ما كتبت في نقد عقيدة الصلب والفداء (الكاتـب : ENG MAGDY - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 13.11.2012, 08:42

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 
ID: 203
Power: 218  
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 213 مرة في 148 مشاركة

The closest present day religion, which has a Trinity, as its core belief is Hinduism. In the Hindu philosophy Lord Brahma is the Supreme God of Creation, Lord Vishnu is the Sustainer God and Lord Shiva is a God of Destruction. Hindus, who worship multiple deities, justify their dogma as monotheistic belief on the ground that each deity stresses one or more aspects of The One Supreme God, called Brahma. There are hundreds of gods and goddesses in various Hindu temples throughout India. But each has its own specific power and place in worship, depending upon a particular aspect or aspects of the Supreme God that he or she stresses or represents. This is very similar to the Trinity in Christianity; however, most Christians who view the Hindu religion will condemn it as Polytheistic. The question for Christians is why then do they not view their own religion as Polytheistic if they think the Hindu Religion is polytheistic?

THE BIG PROBLEM WITH THE TRINITY

How can the singularly absolute God with his indivisible oneness become three separate beings with three independent decision centers. For example, if all three entities are confined to their own domains for thought and decision-making, then how do they coordinate the separation and joining process of the three different entities? Which entity dictates the split of the one into the three? Is it the Father, The Son, or the Holy Spirit? There must be some cause for this controlled effect and that causative factor acting supreme over the three will be the Omnipotent God and not any one of the three, which are only the effect of the supreme controlling cause. Based on the following analysis it does not appear that all three entities are coordinating their efforts. Jesus appears to be confined to his own domain with no access to his Father's mental processes or knowledge. The following three examples prove how Jesus is unable or not allowed to transcend into omnipotence, even admittedly by Jesus himself*

A) Since Jesus does not know of the Day of Judgment he does not have unlimited access to God's information, hence, he is confined to his own domain.

Matt 24:36 But of that day and hour no man know, not the angels which are in heaven, nor the son, but only the father.

B) Here is another example of how Jesus does not have unlimited access to God's knowledge.

Mark 5: 25-32 When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed. Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering. At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, Who touched my clothes? But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it.

C) Jesus himself acknowledges that the Father is greater than himself and how he does not have the ability to access his father's resources,

* Jon 14:28 My father is greater than I.

D) The following verses further prove how Jesus is unable to tap into all the powers of God, even if it meant saving his own life. Moreover, if Jesus is God why does he insist on crying in order to gain help. He really seems confined to his domain of thought and decision making to the extant where it really frustrates him, hence, he cries! This proves his frustration that he cannot transcend his own domain into that of God's.

Luke 6:12 One day Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray and spent the night praying to God.

Hebrews 5:7 During Jesus days on earth, he offered prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him?

E) The following verse further shows how Jesus is confined to his own domain of thought and decision making. For example, Jesus asks a QUESTION in major disappointment. This verse also shows that Jesus is dependant on some other source for help.

Matt 27:46 My God My God why hast thou forsaken me? Furthermore, if Jesus were God than why does he not say in this verse, Myself, Myself, why hast I forsaken Myself? Would not this be complete nonsense?

الموضوع الأصلي : The Trinity & Triads     -||-     المصدر : مُنتَدَيَاتُ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءِ الدَّعَويِّة     -||-     الكاتب : فداء الرسول

Signature of فداء الرسول

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Last edit by بن الإسلام on 14.11.2012 at 13:21 . reason جزاكم الله خيرا