Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القرآن الكريم يعرض لظاهرة عَمَى الفضاء (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفلا أكون عبداً شكوراً (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 17 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يُربط زوراً و بهتاناً الإرهاب و التطرف بإسم الإسلام ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : د/ عبد الرحمن - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كتاب ( خلاصة الترجيح في نجاة المسيح ) أخر ما كتبت في نقد عقيدة الصلب والفداء (الكاتـب : ENG MAGDY - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 12.04.2010, 00:16

أبو حفص الأيوبي

المدير العام

ID: 147
Power: 192  
أبو حفص الأيوبي متميزا
تم شكره 6 مرة في 5 مشاركة
Default John 8:58's deliberate mistranslation of Jesus saying "I AM" with new evidence from the Greek language!

Important Note:
Below, we will see how Jesus in John 8:58 didn't say "I AM". He rather said "I HAVE (seen Abraham before he was even born)". See the proofs from the greek language below!
John 8:58's deliberate mistranslation of Jesus saying "I AM" with new evidence from the greek language!
The sections of this article are:
1- The text of john 8:58.
(a)- Jesus was the foretold Messiah and the greatest and final Jewish Prophet.
(i)- Jesus also was the heir who will inherit the earth.
2- The greek text of john 8:58. My detailed analysis.
(a)- Jesus didn't even say it in Greek!
3- Rebuttal from JewsforJudaism.org. Must read!
4- Conclusion.

1- The text of john 8:58:
Throughout the Bible, Jesus Christ is recorded to have made many claims regarding how GOD Almighty is Higher and Greater than him. These statements should be clear enough to demonstrate and prove that Jesus Christ, the Messiah (anointed, chosen to be the lord/leader/master of the Jews, their final Prophet), is no more than a creation of GOD Almighty. However, Christians often bring few verses that supposedly prove otherwise; that Jesus is GOD Almighty Himself. Such verses are: John 1, john 8:58, Colossians 1:15-16 and perhaps few others. This article will analyze John 8:58 in great details to find out whether or not their claims are true.
Here is how john 8 reads:
(Pay attention to the red emphasis below)
John 8
1 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them.
3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group
4 and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?"
6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.
7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.
10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"
11 "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

The Validity of Jesus' Testimony
12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
13 The Pharisees challenged him, "Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid."
14 Jesus answered, "Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.
15 You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.
16 But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me.
17 In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two men is valid.
18 I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me."
19 Then they asked him, "Where is your father?" "You do not know me or my Father," Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."
20 He spoke these words while teaching in the temple area near the place where the offerings were put. Yet no one seized him, because his time had not yet come.
21 Once more Jesus said to them, "I am going away, and you will look for me, and you will die in your sin. Where I go, you cannot come."
22 This made the Jews ask, "Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, 'Where I go, you cannot come'?"
23 But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."
25 "Who are you?" they asked. "
Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied.
26 "I have much to say in judgment of you.
But he who sent me is reliable, and what I have heard from him I tell the world."
27 They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father.
28 So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.
29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone,
for I always do what pleases him."
30 Even as he spoke, many put their faith in him.

The Children of Abraham
31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
33 They answered him, "
We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"
34 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.
35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.
36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
I know you are Abraham's descendants. Yet you are ready to kill me, because you have no room for my word.
38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you do what you have heard from your father."
39 "
Abraham is our father," they answered. "If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did.
40 As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.
41 You are doing the things your own father does." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

The Children of the Devil
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

The Claims of Jesus About Himself
48 The Jews answered him, "Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?"
49 "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me.
50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.
51 I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."
52 At this the Jews exclaimed, "Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that if anyone keeps your word, he will never taste death.
Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?"
54 Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.
55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word.
Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."
"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered,
"before Abraham was born, I am (I have seen Abraham before he was even born)!"
Jesus here was abruptly interrupted by the Jews who got fed up from him. See the next verse below. They thought that he was insulting their intelligence and their cherished faith by talking blasphemous garbage (such as Abraham rejoiced for him (John 8:56) and other things). It is clear that Jesus was most likely interrupted and wasn't heard finishing up his sentence. Also, the context of Jesus' words were about seeing Abraham before he was even born. This is nothing new in the Bible. In the Old Testament, we read: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 1:5)"
Since Jesus was created from the Word of GOD Almighty, and since also our human-spirits are also created from the Holy Spirit, and since Jesus was a Word from the Word of Allah Almighty, then it is quite possible for him to have known, or seen the records of the future human-creations that were going to be created on earth, such as Abraham and others. After all, Allah Almighty uses Angels, Spirits and other created Beings of His to create creations under His Command. Things in the spiritual realm are different. Existence in the spiritual world, including our spirits, is Eternal. Our earthly bodies are not Eternal. So, Jesus having a prior knowledge about Abraham's spirit is nothing unusual in the spiritual world.
Abraham here was used by Jesus because the Jews used him as their highest and greatest Prophet against Jesus. So it wasn't Jesus who brought up Abraham. It was the Jews. Otherwise, Jesus would not have mentioned Abraham or any earthly creation. See verse 33 above.
Also, Jesus is the foretold Messiah, the anointed/selected final and greatest Prophet for the Jews, who will come and establish peace on earth and rule the earth in the end. The Old Testament makes it clear that the Messiah will inherit and rule the earth [1] [2]. See the sub-section below for more details.
However, we must always never forget that the text of the Bible is neither genuine nor original. The Bible's books and gospels, according to its own translators and theologians [2] [3], were
  1. Written by mysterious men.
  2. Written by an unknown number of men.
  3. Written in unknown places.
  4. Written in unknown dates.

Furthermore, if Jesus declared to be the Yahweh Almighty (I am What I am) in Exodus 3, then he would not have hid himself and slipped away! Use your heads, O Christians, and think about this:
1- Examine what Yahweh Almighty did when He Declared Himself to be "I am What I am". What did He do? He Revealed His Majesty, Glory and Power! I could only imagine Moses could hardly stand on his feet from the overwhelming fear that he experienced!
2- Jesus, when he supposedly declared The Ultimate and Final Statement about himself being the "I am", what did he do? He hid himself and ran away from the beating. This is what he did after he willingly decided to declare his Ultimate and Final Statement about his being and supposed deity. Do you still fail to see the overwhelming inconsistency here?
3- Jesus' supposed statement, "I am", was documented on paper in Greek. Yahweh Almighty's Statement in Exodus 3 was in Hebrew. The two languages are not only far too different from each others, but the two statements are also not the same.
"I am" is not the same as "I am What I am".
Ample more indisputable proofs and points on this are presented below. Also, the greek main-section below has tons of indisputable proofs as well.
59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.
There are few important notes to mention here:
1- In verse 29, Jesus says that he only does what pleases GOD Almighty.
2- In verses 33, 39, 53 and 57, the Jews declare that they are the descendants of Abraham.
3- In verse 37, Jesus confirms that they are Abraham's descendants.
4- In verse 57, the Jews say that Jesus never saw Abraham.
5- (Ample proofs from the greek language, below, are provided for this one) In verse 58, Jesus DID NOT SAY "I AM". He rather said, "I HAVE (seen Abraham before he was even born)". The following analysis give further proofs for this:
The context of Jesus' statement is clearly about whether or not he saw Abraham.
When GOD Almighty revealed Himself to Moses in Exodus 3, and told him "I am what I am", He, the Almighty, revealed with it His Majesty and Glory. Jesus, when said "I have", he ran from the rocks that were hurled at him from the angry crowd.
GOD Almighty in Exodus 3 Spoke to Moses in Hebrew, while Jesus in john 8:58, spoke it in Aramaic, and the original Aramaic is lost. All what he have today is a greek translation for the original.
The "I AM" in John 8:58 is a desperate mistranslation, because even if we take it to be right, it still doesn't say "I am what I am".
If Jesus truly wanted to say "I AM" in reference to Exodus 3, then he should've said before Adam or humanity I AM WHAT I AM; not Abraham.
6- It is also highly probable that Jesus was interrupted by the Jews picking up rocks and hurling them at him, hence, he was only recorded to have said "I HAVE" because he wasn't able to finish his sentence.
This point, while it may sound very lame and weak, but in reality is quite possible and sound!

(a)- Jesus was the foretold Messiah and the greatest and final Jewish Prophet:
Jesus Christ was the foretold Messiah (anointed, chosen, selected). He was the final and greatest Prophet to the Jews. That is why he is the Messiah. A Messiah is a selected King. This means all of the Jews' kings were Messiahs. The Messiah is also the king who will establish the final peace on earth. He is also the Messiah because he will inherit the earth after he defeats the anti-Christ. These points are covered with Biblical references and analysis at:
  1. Jesus is only the heir of GOD Almighty on planet earth; not on the entire Universe.
  2. Does the word "Messiah" really mean GOD? or does it even have anything to do with GOD's Deity?
So most certainly, Jesus being the heir of GOD Almighty doesn't make him GOD Almighty Himself, nor the son of GOD Almighty. Jesus will only inherit the earth. It is a symbolic speech that means that he will rule over earth. The earth will still be under the full authority of GOD Almighty. "Son of GOD" in the original Hebrew means servant of GOD. This is proven in the following articles:
  1. "Son of God" literally means "Servant of God" in Hebrew. Bible agrees with Islam, not with pagan trinity and today's wrong and twisted translations of "Son of God".
  2. The Bible directly claims that ANY "Son of GOD" is a "God"! (Refutation to Jesus' being God meaning that he is GOD Almighty).
  3. "Son of GOD" conflict between the Bible and the Noble Quran.
  4. The definition of "Son of God" in Islam.
  5. Son of GOD: Some Muslims' Misconception.
  6. "Son of Man" does not mean "GOD" or "Son of GOD".
  7. Can we trust the Son of Man?
  8. Does calling Jesus "Son of God" prove that he is GOD?
  9. Rebuttal to Sam Shamoun's "The Incomprehensible Nature of God and his Son" article. Thoroughly refuting and exposing Sam Shamoun's trinity-lies and absurdities in Proverbs 30:4 where he tried to falsely prove trinity through it.

2- The greek texts of john 8:58:
Let us look at John 8:58 in Greek:
58 εἶπεν αὐτοῖς Ἰησοῦς· ἀμὴν ἀμὴν λέγω ὑμῖν, πρὶν Ἀβραὰμ γενέσθαι ἐγὼ εἰμί.
ἐγὼ (egó) was translated as I.
εἰμί (eimi) was translated as am.
According to Strong's Greek Dictionary, eimi (εἰμί or εἰμὶ) means:

"am, have been, it is I, was.

The first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic) -- am, have been, X it is I, was. See also
ei, eien, einai, heis kath heis, en, esomai, esmen, este, esti, kerdos, isthi, o."
Also, according to Strong's Greek Dictionary, egó (ἐγώ) means:

"I, me.

A primary pronoun of the first person I (only expressed when emphatic) -- I, me. For the other cases and the plural see
eme, emoi, emou, hemas, hemeis, hemin, hemon, etc."
Also, according to Kypros.org's dictionary, eimai (είμαι), which is a sister word of eimi (εἰμί), means "have". The following examples prove this:

- "have a good head for"
reads in greek as:

είμαι καλός σε, θυμάμαι καλά (eimai kalos se, thymamai kala)
- "have one's hands full"

είμαι απασχολημένος (eimai apascholimenos)
Also, the same dictionary, Kypros.org's dictionary, declares that eimai (είμαι) also means "am":
- am = είμαι, έιμαι eimai, eimai
Also, according to the otenet.gr online dictionary, eimai (είμαι)also means "I am":

-
είμαι υπόχρεως = I am indebted
So eimi (εἰμί) and eimai (είμαι) can mean have, am, and few other meanings depending on the sentence and the context.
See the following for more proofs regarding eimi (εἰμί).

Furthermore, in other verses in the New Testament, the greek of the latter word was translated as "have":
1- John 3:28 αὐτοὶ ὑμεῖς μοι μαρτυρεῖτε ὅτι εἶπον ἐγὼ / ὅτι· οὐκ εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ Χριστός, ἀλλ' ὅτι ἀπεσταλμένος εἰμὶ ἔμπροσθεν ἐκείνου.
"You yourselves testify that I said, 'I am not the Christ,' but, 'I have been sent before him.'"
Furthermore, the following ample English translations further confirm this:
  1. John 3:28 (New American Standard Bible)
    28 "You yourselves are my witnesses that I said, 'I am not the Christ,' but, 'I have been sent ahead of Him.'
  2. John 3:28 (Amplified Bible)
    28 You yourselves are my witnesses [you personally bear me out] that I stated, I am not the Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), but I have [only] been sent before Him [in advance of Him, to be His appointed forerunner, His messenger, His announcer].
  3. John 3:28 (English Standard Version)
    28You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, 'I am not the Christ, but I have been sent before him.'
  4. John 3:28 (New King James Version)
    28 You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’
  5. John 3:28 (Young's Literal Translation)
    28 ye yourselves do testify to me that I said, I am not the Christ, but, that I am having been sent before him;
  6. John 3:28 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
    28 You yourselves can testify that I said, 'I am not the Messiah, but I've been sent ahead of Him.'
  7. John 3:28 (New International Reader's Version)
    28 You yourselves are witnesses that I said, 'I am not the Christ. I was sent ahead of him.'
  8. John 3:28 (Worldwide English (New Testament))
    28 You yourselves heard what I said. I am not the Christ but I have been sent ahead of the Christ.

So what did we learn here?
1- εἰμὶ, while it means "am", but it could also mean "have been, was", or be used in reference to something that happened in the past (before the present).
2- As I already demonstrated in the previous main-section, the context of Jesus' response clearly and indisputably referred to Jesus have already seen Abraham before the latter was even born.
3- So even if you still insist on translating it as "I am", you still couldn't deny that in both John 3:28 and john 8:58, above, the "I AM" was 100% referring to the past, which in English it would be "I have".
4- In all of this, there is not a shred of evidence that suggests that Jesus was declaring to be the "I am What I am" of Yahweh Almighty in Exodus 3.
Even Yahweh's Statement in Exodus 3 is not only unique to Him. How many billions and trillions of times did humans throughout history and their lives say I am what I am, or I am who I am? How times did people say things such as: "Accept me for who I am" and other endless similar statements?
5- It is clear that those who insist on magnifying Jesus to this level (the level of Exodus 3), have no evidence whatsoever to support their claim, and they are nothing but desperate blasphemers. They constantly take gigantic leaps in blasphemy to prove their false religion of "conjecture", christianity, which Allah Almighty Had summed up this entire false religion into this Word.
Indeed, the false religion of christianity is no more than a conjecture of men!

(a)- Jesus didn't even say it in Greek!
Let us also not forget a very very important point here, and that is Jesus did not even speak these words in Greek. He spoke them in Aramaic, and we do not have the original texts of Jesus' words. According to the Bible's own theologians, the Bible's books and gospels [2] [3] were:
  1. Written by mysterious men.
  2. Written by an unknown number of men.
  3. Written in unknown places.
  4. Written in unknown dates.
  5. Contain "fictions", and the original manuscripts "had been lost", and contain "fairy tails and fables".
What we have today from greek is a mere translation to what Jesus Christ had supposedly said. Translations are not originals. Thus, we don't even know what Jesus said in Aramaic to begin with. So the bottom line here is this:
1- The trinitarians have yet to prove that Jesus did say "I am" in Aramaic.
2- Jesus did refer to himself as the "I AM" of Yahweh Almighty in Exodus 3:14.
Not only that, but as I explained above, it is odd that when Jesus decided to unveil his real deity, and claimed to be the "I AM", he ran from the group of people who wanted to beat him up! This all happened right after Jesus supposedly gave his Ultimate Statement about his real deity! Of course, Jesus never gave such statement (the I AM in Exodus 3:14). This is only the trinitarians' desperate wishes and blasphemies. But what matters here is you! Do you see how twisted and blasphemous the trinitarians' logic is?

3- Rebuttal from JewsForJudaism.org:
from http://www.jewsforjudaism.com/web/faq/faq128.html: Question: Is the author of the Gospel of john claiming that Jesus is part of a tri-unity god when he has Jesus say, "before Abraham came into being, I AM" (John 8:58)?
Answer: john 8:56-58 states: "'Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day; and he saw it, and was glad.' The Jews therefore said to him: 'You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?' Jesus said to them: 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being, I am.'"
Trinitarians argue that the greek words ego eimi ("I am"), allegedly spoken by Jesus (John 8:58), indicate that Jesus is God (see also john 8:24, 28). They arrive at their contention by connecting the phrase "I AM" with the words spoken by God in Exodus 3:14 and often translated: "I AM THAT I AM . . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I AM has sent me to you." However, the literal and proper translation of this verse is: I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE. . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I WILL BE has sent me to you."
Since the author of the Gospel of john utilized the greek Septuagint translation of the Bible in his writings, it cannot be assumed that John's Jesus is referring to the words in Exodus 3:14. Although Jesus actually spoke in Hebrew or Aramaic, not Greek, john recorded Jesus' alleged words in Greek. Ego eimi ("I am"), used by John's Jesus, is not the same as ho on ("The Being, The One Who Is"), which is used in the Septuagint's rendering of Exodus 3John 8:58's deliberate mistranslation Jesus saying "I AM" with evidence from Greek language! "And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am THE BEING; and He said, Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: THE BEING has sent me to you." Even though ho on appears in the Gospel of John, it is never used as a title or name or exclusively as a reference to Jesus. In the Book of Revelation, also credited to john by Christian commentators, ho on appears five times (Revelation 1:4, 8; 4:8; 11:17; 16:5). Significantly, in each instance, it is used as a title or designation applied to God, not Jesus. Thus: "John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is [ho on] and who was and who is to come; and from the seven spirits who are before His throne" (Revelation 1:4). That this verse refers to God and not Jesus is seen from the following verse, which continues the greeting by now including Jesus as one of those sending greetings. Hence, john says, in verses 4 and 5, that greetings are sent by God, the seven spirits, and Jesus.
In verse 8, john writes: "'I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says the Lord God, 'who is [ho on] and who was and who is to come, the Almighty'" (Revelation 1:8). This verse also speaks of God, not Jesus. In Revelation 4:8, ho on is applied to "the Lord God, the Almighty," not Jesus, who, as the "Lamb" referred to in Revelation 5:6-7, comes to God, who is sitting on His throne. That they are two separate entities is seen from Revelation 5John 8:58's deliberate mistranslation Jesus saying "I AM" with evidence from Greek language! "To the one sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever." In addition, ho on is applied to the "Lord God, the Almighty," not Jesus, in Revelation 11:17 and Revelation 16:5. That ho on in Revelation 16:5 refers to God and not Jesus can be seen from verse 7, which, referring to the subject of verses 5 and 6, states: "And I heard the altar saying: 'Yes, Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.'" These are further indications that ho on and ego eimi are not used as synonymous terms by John. In john 8:56-58, john is expounding his belief that Jesus had a prehuman existence as an angelic being in heaven. John's Jesus is proclaiming here that this prehuman existence began before Abraham was born: "Before Abraham came into being, I am." The fact of the matter is that the text does not at all indicate how long Jesus supposedly lived before Abraham. In no honest way can John's statement be taken to identify Jesus as God.

4- Conclusion:
Trinity is once again dealt a big blow that exposed its falsehood and blasphemies. Trinity is no more than a man-made idol-worship of Jesus Christ. It is a blasphemy and utterly rejected by GOD Almighty in both the Bible and the Glorious Quran. The following verses clearly demonstrate this:
"They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve. (The Noble Quran, 5:73)"
"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. (The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)"
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)"
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 12:29)"
""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (From the NIV Bible, Numbers 23:19)"
Indeed, Jesus Christ, the man, is only a Messenger from Allah Almighty, and he also was never crucified. Please visit:
  1. Jesus was a Word from the Word.
  2. The Overwhelming Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran.
  3. What is Islam?
  4. The blessed Jesus in Islam.
  5. Answering Trinity.
  6. Allah is GOD Almighty's Holy Name in the Bible's original Manuscripts that were discovered - centuries before Islam.

Also, when we read Jesus' words, what find:

1. GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus.
  2. No one is "Good", including Jesus. Only GOD Almighty is Good.
  3. Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Almighty Knows.
  4. Jesus said that OUR God is One GOD.
  5. Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD".
  6. Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty.
  7. Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days and 40 nights, while GOD Almighty "can not be tempted!".
  8. Jesus is only the heir of GOD Almighty on planet earth; not on the entire Universe.
  9. And on and on and on from quotes of Jesus that prove that he is only a Creation and a Servant of GOD Almighty.
May Allah Almighty enable you to see the Light and the Truth of Islam. And may Allah Almighty send His Peace, Mercy and Blessings upon our beloved and blessed Prophet, Teacher and Role Model, Muhammad. Ameen.

Source : http://www.answering-christianity.com/iam.htm
للمزيد من مواضيعي