Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القرآن الكريم يعرض لظاهرة عَمَى الفضاء (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفلا أكون عبداً شكوراً (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 17 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يُربط زوراً و بهتاناً الإرهاب و التطرف بإسم الإسلام ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : د/ عبد الرحمن - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كتاب ( خلاصة الترجيح في نجاة المسيح ) أخر ما كتبت في نقد عقيدة الصلب والفداء (الكاتـب : ENG MAGDY - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 21.04.2010, 20:53

أبو حفص الأيوبي

المدير العام

ID: 147
Power: 192  
أبو حفص الأيوبي متميزا
تم شكره 6 مرة في 5 مشاركة
Default The Sahih Muslim Hadiths say that Jesus is GOD Almighty's Word and Spirit - Does this mean that Jesus is Allah Almighty?

'Sahih Muslim' hadiths collections is considered second to the Noble Quran in authenticity along with sahih Bukhari. So according to modern-day Orthodox Islam, the Noble Quran comes first and then both sahih Bukhari and muslim come second. Having established this ground on what 'Sahih Muslim' means to the readers, especially to the non-Muslim ones, let us now look at the following Hadith:

From http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen....html#001.0380

Book 001, Number 0380:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira and Hudhaifa that the Messenger of allah (may peace be upon him) said: Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, would gather people. The believers would stand till the Paradise would be brought near them. They would come to Adam and say: O our father, open for us the Paradise. He would say: What turned ye out from the Paradise was the sin of your father Adam. I am not in a position to do that; better go to my son Ibrahim, the Friend of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: He (Ibrahim) would say: I am not in a position to do that. Verily I had been the Friend (of Allah) from beyond, beyond; you better approach Moses (peace be upon him) with whom allah conversed. They would come to Moses (peace be upon him), but he would say: I am not in a position to do that; you better go to Jesus, the Word of allah and His Spirit. jesus (peace be upon him) would say: I am not in a position to do that. So they would come to Muhammad (may peace be upon him). He would then be permitted (to open the door of Paradise). Trust worthiness and kinship would be dispatched, and these would stand on the right and left of the Path and the first of you would pass with (the swiftness) of lightning. He (the narrator) said: I said, O thou who art far dearer to me than my father and my mother I which thing is like the passing of lightning? He said: Have you not seen lightning, how it passes and then comes back within the twinkling of an eye? Then (they would pass) like the passing of the wind, then like the passing of a bird, and the hastening of persons would be according to their deeds, and your Apostle would be standing on the Path saying: Save, O my Lord, save. (The people would go on passing) till the deeds of the servants would be failing in strength, till a man would come who would find it hard to go along (that Path) but crawlingly. He (the narrator) said: And on the sides of the Path hooks would be suspended ready to catch anyone whom these would be required (to catch). There would be those who would somehow or other succeed in traversing that Path and some would be piled up in Hell. By Him in Whose Hand is the life of Abu Huraira it would take one seventy years to fathom the depth of Hell.
When one immediately sees this quote, he might think that Islam after all supports Trinity; that GOD Almighty after all is not Absolute One as the Noble Quran Says, or that jesus after all is part of GOD Almighty. I mean, doesn't jesus being allah almighty's Word and spirit make him allah Almighty Himself? And what about the spirit that appeared to Mary, peace be upon her, to impregnate her? Was it jesus Christ himself after all??? Did jesus impregnate his own mother??? Allah Almighty declared that jesus (Isa) was Mary's son:"Christ, son of Mary was no more than a messenger! Many messengers have passed before his time. His mother was a righteous woman and (like all mortals) both of them had to eat (to live). See how clear have We made Our signs for them! Yet, see how they wander astray. (The Noble Quran, 5:75)"
"In blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against God, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things." (The Noble Quran, 5:17)" "Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God; (The Noble Quran, 3:45)"

Allah Almighty also forbade our mothers upon us:

"Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful;- (The Noble Quran, 4:23)"

It is important to know that to me personally all non-Mutawatir [1] Hadiths, which are called the ahaad hadiths, are false and lies until proven otherwise. this Hadith from sahih muslim is an Ahaad Hadith (isolated, lonely) [2]. this means that it is quite possible that the narration is no more than a lie that was put on the mouth of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, especially by those who might have wanted to poison Islam from inside. The hadith doesn't even exist in sahih Bukhari! I also couldn't find it in any other hadiths volume. So there are many red flags that are raised in my mind about its authenticity and validity. But assuming that it is a genuine Hadith for the sake of argument, then are we given here a clear-cut statement by the Prophet of Islam that Prophet Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him, is GOD Almighty Himself? To answer this question, we must acknowledge the following indisputable facts, first, before I thoroughly answer the question and refute the trinitarian liars and infidels through allah almighty's Grace, Mercy and Will:

1- The Noble Quran is a Divine Book from GOD Almighty that contains so many overwhelming Scientific Miracles that allah Almighty Prophesied to reveal to mankind to prove that His Holy Words in the Book are indeed from Him, and our modern science today has confirmed all of them. There are of course other hidden ones that have yet to be revealed to us.

2- The Bible is a corrupt book that is filled with countless contradictions and errors.

3- Neither does the word "trinity" exist in the Bible, nor did jesus ever declare to be GOD Almighty. On contrary, jesus declared that he was no more than a creation from GOD Almighty and a servant to GOD Almighty:

(a)- Jesus said that only GOD Almighty knows about when the Hour will come.
(b)- Jesus said that he is not "good", and that only GOD Almighty can be called "good".
(c)- Jesus said that he had no Divine Will, and that only GOD Almighty can Will.
(d)- Jesus even was so weak that he escaped to Egypt, for his life, from King Herod and his Roman thugs.
(e)- Jesus even prayed to GOD Almighty the way we Muslims do, by bowing his face down to the ground before GOD Almighty.
(f)- When tempted by Satan, Jesus couldn't even make up his mind for 40 long days and nights about whether he wanted to stay with GOD Almighty or join Satan.
(g)- Jesus in ample quotes said that GOD Almighty is greater than him, and that Jesus without GOD Almighty is literally nothing.
(h)- The Old Testament even says that Jesus will receive the Spirit of fearing GOD Almighty in him.

Please listen to Sami Zaatari's debate with Sam Shamoun. Sam Shamoun was thoroughly refuted on every trinity-point he raised.

4- Prophet Isa (Jesus), in the Noble Quran, is no more than a creation from GOD Almighty and a great Prophet:

(a)- http://www.answering-christianity.co...#jesus_is_word

(b)- http://www.answering-christianity.com/holy_spirit.htm

So with all of this in mind, let us now get to the Hadith above. What did Prophet Muhammad mean when he said that Prophet Isa is allah almighty's Word and Spirit? What is the Word of allah Almighty, and what is the spirit of allah almighty? Is allah Almighty a Spirit? If He is, then is Isa allah almighty? Was Isa all of allah almighty's Word and Spirit, or was he made from them? The answer to these questions lies in the Noble Quran Itself. Let us look at the following Noble Verses:

"Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God; (The Noble Quran, 3:45)"

"O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs. (The Noble Quran, 4:171)"

"Then will God say: "O jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' (The Noble Quran, 5:110)"

"Go, O my sons, and ascertain concerning Joseph and his brother, and despair not of the spirit of Allah. Lo! none despaireth of the spirit of allah save disbelieving folk. (The Noble Quran, 12:87)"

"When I have fashioned him (Adam) (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. (The Noble Quran, 15:29)"

"When I have fashioned him (Adam) (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. (The Noble Quran, 38:72)"

"But He fashioned him (man) in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! (The Noble Quran, 32:9)"

"They ask thee concerning the spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)" (The Noble Quran, 17:85)"

"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. (The Noble Quran, 21:91)"

The Holy spirit inspires the believing Muslims:

"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (The Noble Quran, 16:102)"

"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,- (The Noble Quran, 40:15)"

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in God and the Last Day, loving those who resist God and His Apostle, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). God will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of God. Truly it is the Party of God that will achieve Felicity. (The Noble Quran, 58:22)"

There is no question that the Holy spirit and the Word are Divine Tools that allah Almighty Created for His Service. They are in no way, shape or form GOD Almighty Himself! To us humans, they are no more than unexplainable invisible objects that work for the service and worship of allah Almighty alone, the LORD and GOD of the entire universe and everything that was created.

The Hadith above is either false, distorted, or an unclear genuine one by the Prophet of Islam:

The hadith above in sahih muslim is inaccurate. jesus Christ is neither allah almighty's spirit nor is he His Word. jesus was no more than a mere Word that was sent by allah Almighty, and a mere creation from allah almighty's Word who was later on strengthened with the Holy spirit to guide him. Nothing more and nothing less. We've also seen how our own spirits were also created from allah almighty's Spirit. Therefore, if jesus is allah almighty's Spirit, then I too am allah almighty's Spirit!

The ahaad hadith [2] above is either a false lie that was inserted into the mouth of our Blessed Prophet, Muhammad, peace be upon him, or the wording of the Hadith was distorted by the narrators because of the long gap of time between the time the Prophet actually spoke the Hadith and the time that it was narrated and actually written down on paper, or an unclear statement by Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, that unfortunately could be very badly misunderstood by both Muslims and non-Muslims, and can be used very dangerously against Islam. But in any case, the Hadith above is inaccurate and is clearly contradicting to the Noble Quran, if it were to be read alone without the aid of the Noble Quran! Not to mention also that it supports the load of crap that the christians had invented about jesus being GOD Almighty Himself; something that allah Almighty in the Noble Quran thoroughly refuted, and didn't support in anyway, shape or form.

If Prophet Isa, peace be upon him, is allah almighty's whole Word and whole Spirit, and not just a mere creation from them, then I must really ask the following questions:

1- What is this little and non-existent, Prophet Muhammad, the mere human, to the Almighty and Supreme GOD and LORD, Isa, then so that people would get routed from Isa to Muhammad on the Day of Judgment???

2- Wouldn't Muhammad be no more than dust under Isa's feet when compared to Isa??? And wouldn't the comparison itself be blasphemy? I personally would never even dare to think about comparing our Prophet of Islam, peace be upon him, to allah Almighty, the Creator and Sovereign LORD of the universe; all Praise and Glory are due to Him alone.

3- Why should Isa route people to Muhammad when they approach him on the Day of Judgment?

I mean, we're not talking about just an ordinary being or Prophet here. We're talking about allah almighty's entire Word and entire Spirit!! Clearly, the hadith is either a fabricated lie, a distorted hadith, or an incomplete statement by Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, because as we've clearly seen above from the Noble Quran, the Hadith clearly and directly contradicts the Noble Quran.

And again, The hadith doesn't even exist in sahih Bukhari! I also couldn't find it in any other hadiths volume. So there are many red flags that are raised in my mind about its authenticity and validity. If the Hadith was indeed a fabricated lie on the mouth of our Beloved and Blessed Prophet of Islam, then I am reminded of this Noble Verse in the Noble Quran:

"Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:79)"

What about John 1:1 in the Bible? does it prove that jesus is GOD?

Let us read the entire chapter of John 1:

From http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1;&version=31;

John 1 (New International Version)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (ton theon), and the Word was God (ton theon).
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.
6 There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John.
7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe.
8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' "
16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through jesus Christ.
18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
19 Now this was John's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was.
20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, "I am not the Christ."

21 They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?"
He said, "I am not."
"Are you the Prophet?"
He answered, "No."

22 Finally they said, "Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?"
23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the desert, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.' "
24 Now some Pharisees who had been sent
25 questioned him, "Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?"
26 "I baptize with water," John replied, "but among you stands one you do not know.
27 He is the one who comes after me, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie."
28 this all happened at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing.
29 The next day John saw jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
30 this is the one I meant when I said, 'A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.'
31 I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel."
32 Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.
33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.'
34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."
35 The next day John was there again with two of his disciples.
36 When he saw jesus passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!"
37 When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus.
38Turning around, jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want?"
They said, "Rabbi" (which means Teacher), "where are you staying?"

39 "Come," he replied, "and you will see."
So they went and saw where he was staying, and spent that day with him. It was about the tenth hour.

40 Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus.
41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ).
42 And he brought him to Jesus.
jesus looked at him and said, "You are Simon son of John. You will be called Cephas" (which, when translated, is Peter).

43 The next day jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, he said to him, "Follow me."
44 Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida.
45 Philip found Nathanael and told him, "We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph."
46 "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathanael asked.
"Come and see," said Philip.

47 When jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here is a true Israelite, in whom there is nothing false."
48 "How do you know me?" Nathanael asked.
jesus answered, "I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you."
49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."
50 jesus said, "You believe[k] because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You shall see greater things than that."
51 He then added, "I tell you the truth, you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."

The verses above can be refuted in several ways:

1- In John 1:1, the Greek word, ton theon, for the second/last "God" was not only something that is not unique to GOD Almighty in the New Testament, but it also means a mere "a god" in Greek. Satan, in 2 Corinthians 4:4, was given the much more powerful Greek word, "ho theos", which means "Divine GOD", and the deceptive English translators translated it as "the god" with a small "g". The non-trinitarian English translations of these verses are more honest, because they translated the second "God" in John 1:1 as "Divine", which reads: "....and the Word was Divine", which is more accurate and honest. Only "Yahweh" is the unique title that was given to GOD Almighty in the Bible [1] [2], and ironically, "Yahweh" doesn't even exist once in the bible's New Testament, because GOD Almighty was always referred to as "Father".From http://www.answering-christianity.com/john1_1.htm:
"There is also another reason for not capitalizing the "G" in John 1:1, considering the Greek of the above verse which disproves the assertion that jesus is referred to as God in the verse. In the verse above, the first time the Word God is used, the Greek is "TON THEON", which means "a god". However, the stronger Greek Word "HO THEOS" or "O THEOS" which means "Divine God" was used for satan in 2 Corinthians 4:4. The NIV Bible Author wrote "god" for Satan instead of "God", which the Word itself literally means The God. The second time the Word God is used,"....and the Word was God," the Word for God is also TON THEON, which also means "a god".
1) Mistranslation of the text:
In the "original" Greek manuscripts (Did the disciple John speak Greek?), "The Word" is only described as being "ton theos"(divine/a god) and not as being "ho theos" (The Divine/The God). A more faithful and correct translation of this verse would thus read: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was divine" (If you read the New World Translation of the Bible you will find exactly this wording).
Similarly, in "The New Testament, An American Translation" this verse is honestly presented as
"In the beginning the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was divine."
The New Testament, An American Translation, Edgar Goodspeed and J. M. Powis Smith, The University of Chicago Press, p. 173
And again in the dictionary of the Bible, under the heading of "God" we read
"Jn 1:1 should rigorously be translated 'the Word was with the God [=the Father], and the Word was a divine being.'"
The Dictionary of the Bible by John McKenzie, Collier Books, p. 317
In yet another Bible we read:
"The Logos (word) existed in the very beginning, and the Logos was with God, the Logos was divine"
The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments, by Dr. James Moffatt
Please also see "The Authentic New Testament" by Hugh J. Schonfield and many others.
If we look at a different verse, 2 Corinthians 4:4, we find the exact same word (ho theos) that was used in John 1:1 to describe God Almighty is now used to describe the devil, however, now the system of translation has been changed:
"the god of this world (the Devil) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not.""

Please visit: The god-title in the Bible was given to people before and after Jesus for more god-like titles given to creations of GOD Almighty.

Also visit: Answering Jeremiah 23:5-6: A big blow to Sam Shamoun's trinity nonsense existing in the Old Testament.

Sahih Muslim Hadiths that Jesus Almighty's Word Spirit Does this mean that Jesus Allah Almighty? اقتباس Sahih Muslim Hadiths that Jesus Almighty's Word Spirit Does this mean that Jesus Allah Almighty?
Sahih Muslim Hadiths that Jesus Almighty's Word Spirit Does this mean that Jesus Allah Almighty?
An addition from our Greek brother and author on this site, brother Noor Adeen:
(Emphesis below is mine)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:48:12 -0800 From: "Noor Adeen" <adeenenator@gmail.com> To: "Osama Abdallah" <quransearchcom@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Greeks will never live under islam again! HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]
A'salaamu'Alaikum dear brother Osama,

The verse (John 1:1) in its original Greek Contex is written as this:

εν (at) αρχη (first) ην (is/was) ο (the) λογος (reason/intellect) και (and) ο (the) λογος (reason/intellect) ην (is/was) προς (towards/facing/with) τον (the) θεον (god) και (and) θεος (god) ην (is/was) ο (the) λογος (reason/intellect)

so once we translate the whole verse we're basically seeing:

At first is/was the reason/intellect and the reason/intellect is/was towards/facing/with God (ton theon) and god is the reason/intellect.

The problem with that verse in Greek is that we see theos being written as just theos (god/diety) and not as o theos or ton theon, which are proper ways of saying God (or the god = al ilah = Allah). So the part which is written solely on its own as "theos", could be implying just any random diety, of course with ton theon written before in the sentence we automatically assume that we're still talking about the same God. Over all though, logos does not mean Word in ancient Greek, and the translation of logos to Word is a corrupt modern translation of the meaning for word. Funny thing is the Greek Word for Dictionary is Lexilogio, which is a combination of two words Lexi (word) and logio (logos = reason/intellect) so you can't say that lexilogio means wordword it means word-intellect, and the purpose of a dictionary is for the knowledge of words. The ironic thing is though, St John of Damascus who apparently had a high position during one of the Khalifa's reign during 747(?) is that he translated the Arabic Word for Word from Quran's verses as 3:45 and 4:171 as Logos into the Greek. Strangely enough though, he was a scholar of Christianity whose opinion of Islam was that Islam was a heretic form of Christianity and as we all know that's incorrect and not what the Quran refers to its self, for it does not call its self Christianity. He was probably the earliest critic of Islam, of course who knows how this man was allowed to function as he did while working for the Khalif.

I hope you find this information useful and I hope all is well insha'Allah

yalla salaam

Noor Adeen

Sahih Muslim Hadiths that Jesus Almighty's Word Spirit Does this mean that Jesus Allah Almighty? Sahih Muslim Hadiths that Jesus Almighty's Word Spirit Does this mean that Jesus Allah Almighty?

2- Since the Bible, as clearly proven above, is corrupt and filled with countless man-made alterations and corruptions, and since ironically, the Bible's own theologians even admit that more than 90% of its books and gospels were written by unknown people, and since ironically, the Gospel of John's author was also among the unknown ones, then it wouldn't be honest to build the entire false and blasphemous religion of trinity based on interpreting the doubtful and mistranslated verse of John 1:1 as the trinitarians do today. We rather have to go to GOD almighty's Divine Truth, the Noble Quran, to interpret it. And when we read above about the Word and spirit of allah Almighty in the Noble Quran, then the problem is clearly solved! We no longer have to rely on mistranslated and altered rubbish texts to prove anything about GOD Almighty, because we have the Holy and Divine Noble Quran; the Holy Book which Its own Divine Miracles are Living in It and are Everlasting Ones. And again, Satan too was called hotheos in 2 Corinthians 4:4! So even without Islam, we still can't build this load of crap called trinity and christianity based on the Bible's data.

3- Like the inaccuracy in the sahih Muslim-Hadith above, the Bible's verses of John 1 are also no more than inaccurate statements, because, again, Satan too was called hotheos, and the text in no way, shape or form says that jesus Christ is GOD Almighty Himself. Not only that, but as we've clearly seen in the links above about jesus in the Bible, Jesus declared that he was no more than a creation from GOD Almighty and his Prophet.

Note:
And again regarding the Hadith, if jesus will be called GOD almighty's Spirit, then I too can be called GOD almighty's Spirit, because like Jesus, I too was created from allah almighty's Spirit. Of course, calling me allah almighty's spirit would be absurd, and because it is absurd, I am declaring that the ahaad-hadith [2] is either a false lie, a distorted Hadith, or an unclear statement by Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, that unfortunately could be very badly misunderstood by both Muslims and non-Muslims, and can be used very dangerously against Islam.

Notes:

1. The Mutawatir hadiths are hadiths that were narrated and reported in almost all of the Sunni-Muslims' 9 hadiths collections, and several times in each collection. They are the very popular sayings and proverbs of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, that were common knowledge among most of the people of his time.

2. The Arabic Word Ahaad is derived from the root Word Ahad which means Absolute One. Allah Almighty in Islam is also called Ahad among 98 other Divine Attributes. A hadith being ahaad means that the hadith's original source is thin; it doesn't have much backup from several sources and/or narrators to support its truthfulness and validity. that is why it is considered an ahaad hadith and not a Mutawatir Hadith. Please visit: Which Islamic beliefs do I embrace, and which do I condemn?
للمزيد من مواضيعي