Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
رسالة لـرؤوس الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أنا الفريدة لا تضرب بي المثل ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          خُلُق قرآنيّ : الإصلاح بين المتخاصمين (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          قـُــرّة العُــيون : حلقة 14 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 19 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 19 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 19 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 19 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 21.09.2010, 05:56

زهرة المودة

عضو

ID: 1578
Power: 185  
زهرة المودة متميزا
تم شكره 3 مرة في 3 مشاركة
Default Paul vs old Testament contraindications : 59 contraindication

"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive"
(1 Cor. 15:22)

versus

"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin"
(Deut. 24:16)

"Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath"
(Eph. 4:26)

versus

"Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry; for anger resteth in the bosom of fools"
(Eccle. 7:9),

"Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go" (Prov. 22:24)

"He that is slow to anger is better than the almighty (What blasphemy!); and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city"
(Prov. 16:32).

"...God alone has immortality...whom no man has ever seen or can see"
(1 Tim. 6:16)

versus

"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel; for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved"
(Gen. 32:30),

"And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend"
(Ex. 33:11),

"...I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up...."
(Isa. 6:1),

"...for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts"
(Isa. 6:5), (Amos 7:7-8).
للمزيد من مواضيعي

Signature of زهرة المودة

Post Nr. 2  
Old 21.09.2010, 05:57

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"...Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife"
(1 Cor. 7:27)

"For I would that all men were even as I myself (single)...I say therefore to the unmarried and widows. It is good for them if they abide even as I"
(1 Cor. 7:7-8)

versus

"Then the Lord said, 'It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him'"
(Gen. 2:18).

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness...."
(Gal. 5:22)

versus

"And the Spirit of the Lord came upon him, and he judged Israel, and went out to war...."
(Judges 3:10)

“…whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"
(Heb. 13:4)

versus

"And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms...."
(Hosea 1:2)

"Thou, Lord, didst found the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of thy hands; they (the earth and the heavens) will perish, but thou remainest...."
(Heb. 1:10-11)

versus

“…and earth abideth forever"
(Eccle. 1:4).

"By faith Moses left Egypt, not being afraid of the anger of the king...."
(Heb. 11:27)

versus

"And he said, Who made thee (Moses) a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killest the Egyptian? And Moses feared and said, Surely this thing is known. Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh and dwelt in the land of Midian...."
(Ex. 2:14-15).

"That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such...."
(1 Thess. 4:6)

versus

"...and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God"
(Ezek. 39:10)

"...ye shall spoil the Egyptians"
(Ex. 3:22).

Post Nr. 3  
Old 21.09.2010, 05:58

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"God only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto...."
(1 Tim. 6:16)

versus

"Then spake Solomon, The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness"
(1 Kings 8:12),

"Clouds and darkness are around about him ..."
(Psalm 97:2),

"He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters...."
(Psalm 18:11)

"Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities"
(1 Tim. 5:23)

"Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine...."
(1 Tim. 3:8)

versus

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging; and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise"
(Prov. 20:l),

"Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart"
(Hosea 4:11) and (Prov. 23:31-32, Num. 6:1-4)

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made...and this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law was 430 years after (Abraham)...."
(Gal. 3:16-17)

versus

"he said unto Abraham, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them 400 years...."
(Gen. 15:13).

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God"
(Heb. 10:31)

versus

"And David said unto God, I am in a great strait; let us fall now into the hand of the Lord; for his mercies are great: and let us not fall into the hand of man"
(2 Sam. 24:14).

"But to Israel God saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people"
(Rom. 10:21)

versus

"He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel...."
(Num. 23:21).

"And after that he gave unto them judges about the space of 450 years, until Samuel the prophet"
(Acts 13:20)

versus

"And it came to pass in the 480th year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt in the 4th year of Solomon's reign over Israel...."
(1 Kings 6:1).
If there were 476 years between the time the Israelis left Egypt until the first year of Solomon's reign and Judges ruled for 450 of these years, then Saul and David could have only ruled 26 years. Yet, 2 Sam. 5:4 says David alone ruled 40 years.

Post Nr. 4  
Old 21.09.2010, 05:59

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"Who is the image of the invisible God...."
(Col. 1:15)

"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible...."
(1 Tim. 1:17)

versus

"...for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved"
(Gen. 32:30),

"And the Lord spoke unto Moses face to face...."
(Ex. 33:11),

"...for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts"
(Isa. 6:5), and (Judges 13:22).

"That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,...."
(Heb. 6:18),

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie...."
(Titus 1:2)

versus

"Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets...."
(1 Kings 22:23, 2 Chron. 18:22),

"for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"
(2 Thess. 2:11),

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...."
(Jer. 20:7),

"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him...."
(Ezek. 14:9),

"Then said I, ah Lord God! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10) and (Jer. 15:18, Gen. 2:17, 5:5).

"Moreover, Brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And all were baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea"
(1 Cor. 10:1-2)

versus

"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them: And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel...."
(Ex. 14:19-20)

"the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharoah that came into the sea after them.... But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea...."
(Ex. 14:28-29).

"...so that no human being might boast in the presence of God"
(1 Cor. 1:29),

"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger and not thine own lips"
(Prov. 27:2) and (Psalm 94:4)

versus

"What I am saying I say not with the Lord's authority but as a fool, in this boastful confidence; since many boast of worldly things, I too will boast"
(2 Cor. 11:17-18),

"You have made me act like a fool--boasting like this.... There isn't a single thing these other marvelous fellows have that I don't have too...."
(2 Cor. 12:11)

"...but I laboured more abundantly than they all...."
(1 Cor. 15:10).

"For our God is a consuming fire"
(Heb. 12:29)

"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ...."
(2 Thess 1:8) and (Heb. 10:27)

versus

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy...and his tender mercies are over all his works"
(Psalms 145:8-9)

"...and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour"
(1 Cor. 3:8)

"God will render to every man according to his deeds...."
(Rom. 2:6) and (2 Thess. 3:10)

versus

"And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat"
(Joshua 24:13).

Post Nr. 5  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:00

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"
(1 Cor. 11:14)

versus

"For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head...."
(Judges 13:5),

"All the days of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in which he separateth himself unto the Lord, he shall be holy and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow"
(Num. 6:5), and (1 Sam. 1:11).

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace...."
(1 Cor. 14:33),

"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace...."
(2 Thess. 3:16),

"Now the God of peace be with you all"
(Rom. 15:33) and (Heb. 13:20)

versus

"The Lord is a man of war...."
(Ex. 15:3),

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"
(Psalm 144:1),

"For our God is a consuming fire"
(Heb. 12:29), and (Judges 9:23, 1 Sam. 16:14, 2 Thess. 2:11).

"And every priest stareth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sin"
(Heb. 10:11)

versus

"...and the priest shall burn them upon the altar...and the priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him"
(Lev. 4:35),

"And one kid of the goats for a sin offering to make an atonement for you"

(Num. 29:5),

"And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself"
(Lev. 17:11), and (Lev. 4:26).

"The merchants among the people shall hiss at thee (Tyre); thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt be any more"
(Ezek. 27:36),

"...and shall set thee (Tyre) in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old...that thou be not inhabited....thou shalt be no more; though thou be sought for, yet shalt thou never be found again, saith the Lord God"
(Ezek. 26:20-21) and (Ezek. 26:14)

versus

"Now when we had discovered Cyprus, we left it on the left hand, and sailed into Syria and landed at Tyre"
(Acts 21:3)

"when we had finished our course from Tyre...."
(Acts 21:7).

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners...his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper"
(Psalm 1:1-3)"

versus

...some (the judges and prophets) were tortured.... Others suffered mocking and scourging, and even chains and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were killed with the sword; they went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, ill-treated...."
(Heb. 11:35-37).

"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come...."
(Gen. 49:10)

versus

"And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul...."
(Acts 13:21).

"And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river"
(Ex. 1:22)

"the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months"
(Ex. 2:2)

versus

"By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months by his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment"
(Heb. 11:23).

If the she was not afraid, then why did she hide Prophet Moses (pbuh)?

"By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac...offered up his only begotten son...."
(Heb. 11:17)

versus

"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman"
(Gal. 4:22)

"Abram was 86 when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram" plus "Abram was 100 when his son Isaac was born unto him"
(Gen. 16:16 & 21:5).

Post Nr. 6  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:00

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"...if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law"
(Gal. 3:21)

versus

"Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the Lord"
(Lev. 18:5)

"For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them"
(Rom. 10:5).

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy"
(Ex. 20:8)

versus

"Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days"
(Col. 2:16).

Paul is believed to that guy who has memorized the entire Old Testament by heart and is considered a great scholar. Let’s see how great he really is!

“And again, the Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain"
l Cor. 3:20

Paul misquoted Psalm 94:11

"The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity".

"And again, Isaiah saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust"
Rom. 15:12

Paul misquotedIsa. 11:10

"And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek.

Isaiah does not say he shall reign or rule over the Gentiles

Isaiah refers to "it" not "him." This seems to be a trick taught by Paul which Christians have learned well and they apply it to the Comforter.

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him"
1 Cor. 2:9

Paul misquotedIsa. 64:4

"From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides thee, who works for those who wait for him".

Nowhere in Isa. 64:4 does it say, "neither have entered into the heart of man."
Paul states, "the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." Yet, Isaiah 64:4 does not state or even imply that there will be a future reward for those that love God. It merely states that God will work for those who wait for him.
Paul also omits, "no eye has seen a God besides thee,"

Post Nr. 7  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:01

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men"
Eph. 4:8

Paul misquotedPsalm 68:18

"Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men."

Psalm 68:18says "received gifts" not "gave gifts."
It also says "thou" not "he."
Jesus never led captivity captive, led others to a high mount, or gave gifts unto men.
There is a big difference between "giving gifts to men" and "receiving gifts for men."

"...as it is written, that thou might be justified in thy sayings, and might overcome when thou art judged"
Rom. 3:4

Paul misquoted Psalm 51:4

"...that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest").

Psalm 51:4 says "judgest" not "art judged."
Psalm 51:4 also says "and be clear" or "blameless," not "and mightest overcome" or "prevail."

"But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand"
Rom. 15:21

Paul misquoted and misappliedIsa. 52:15

"...the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they have not heard shall they consider".

Isaiah 52:15says nothing about "he was not spoken of"; it says "that which had not been told them." It says "that," not "he."
"They that have not heard shall understand" is not the same as "that which they have not heard shall they consider."

"Then said I, Lo I come [in the volume of the book it is written of me] to do thy will, O God")
Heb. 10:7

Paul distortedPsalm 40:7-8

"Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me. I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart".

He left out the last phrase ("thy law is within my heart") which shows God's will is the law.

"...then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave where is thy victory?.
1 Cor. 15:54-55

Paul misquotedIsa. 25:8

"He will swallow up death forever"

and

Hosea 13:14

"...O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction".

Isaiah says death will be swallowed up "forever" not "in victory."
Hosea says "thy plagues" not "thy sting."
"Hosea was not written in interrogatory form.
Hosea says "thy destruction" not "thy victory." It is difficult to see how Paul's words could be accurately derived from Isaiah and Hosea.

Post Nr. 8  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:02

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"...ye might receive thy promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry"
Heb. 10:36-37

Paul pervertedHab. 2:3

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry").

Habbakuk says nothing about "he." The "it" in the verse is a vision, not Jesus. Hab. is referring to the maturation of a vision he has. The "it" referred to has nothing to do with the arrival of any individual.
Where in the OT, esp. Hab., did God promise "he will come and not tarry?"

"Let their table be made a snare, and a trap and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them: let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always"
Rom. 11:9-10

Paul misstatedPsalm 69:22-23

"Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake".

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob, For this is the covenant unto them when I shall take away their sins"
Rom. 11:26-27

Paul misquoted and misusedIsaiah 59:20-21

"And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord....".

Isaiah 59:20says "to Zion," not "out of" Zion.
Isaiah says the Redeemer shall come "unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob." It does not say the Deliverer "shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob." In other words, he will come to those who turned from transgression on their own volition. It does not say he will turn away ungodliness.
Moreover, "when I shall take away their sins" is not inIsaiah 59. Paul created that out of nothing.
Nowhere does Isaiah use the word "saved" or "salvation" as Paul uses it.

Post Nr. 9  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:02

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

"as he saith also in Hosea, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God"
Rom. 9:25-26

Paul misquoted and misusedHosea 2:23

"...and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God"

and

Hosea 1:10

"...and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God".
Hosea 1:10 is speaking only of Jews asHosea 1:11 "Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together" shows. It is not referring to Gentiles and does not justify spreading the word to Gentiles.
"and her beloved, which was not beloved" is not in Hosea. Paul created the words.
Hosea 2:23 says, "and they shall say, Thou art my God," which Paul conveniently left out of his quote since millions of Gentiles have clearly not made such a statement.

"But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? [that is, to bring Christ down from above] or, who shall descend into the deep? [that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead]. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach....",
Rom. 10:6-8

Paul mutilatedDeut. 30:12-14

"It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it? But the word is very nigh unto thee in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it".

The latter is only saying that his (Moses) commandments are easy to obtain. They are not far off but as close as one's heart or mouth. Deut. says nothing about "faith."
It refers to seeking "it" and doing "it," not seeking "him" or doing "him."
It does not even imply Christ or Jesus, let alone mention him.
Deut. is referring to Penitence and is not about believing on or bringing down Jesus from heaven or up from the dead.
Deut. is saying that God wills us to repent of sin and that you may know when you have sinned. You have only to look at his law which is very close by.

"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more"
Heb. 10:16-17

Paul misquoted and misappliedJer. 31:33-34

"...but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts,...for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more".

The New Covenant referred to in Jer. 31:31 is not that of Jesus' New Testament but a reaffirmation with Israel of the importance of following the Old Law. Jer. 31:33 clearly states that God's law (my law) will be put in them.
Jer. says the law will be written in their hearts, not their minds and God's law will be put in their inward parts, not their hearts. "And in their minds will I write them" does not appear in Jer.

"As it is written, Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed"
Rom. 9:33

Paul misquoted Isa. 28:16

"Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste".

Isaiah says nothing about "on him" or "being ashamed."
Isaiah says God will lay a precious corner stone, a sure foundation, not a stumbling stone or rock of offence.
Isa. 8:14 "And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel." speaks of a stumbling stone and a rock of offense, but it is speaking of God himself. Paul deceptively combined two unrelated verses and altered the text in the process.

Post Nr. 10  
Old 21.09.2010, 06:03

زهرة المودة

عضو

زهرة المودة متميزا

For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart
Heb. 12:20

It is a misconstruction of Ex. 19:12-13

And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:
13There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Heb. 4:3

It is a perversion ofPsalm 95:11.

Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

"For even Christ pleased not himself: but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me"
Rom. 15:3

Paul misinterpretedPsalm 69:9.
The "me" referred to in Psalm 69:9 is David; he is speaking, not Jesus.

"...I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"
Heb. 1:5

Paul misinterpreted and misapplied2 Sam. 7:14

"I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the stripes of the children of men".

In2 Sam. 7:14God is saying he will call Solomon, not Jesus, his son.
How could Jesus commit iniquity which Paul omitted. It must be referring to a mere mortal like Solomon.
Certainly God would not beat Jesus with a rod, cause stripes to be put on him, or threaten to chasten him with stripes.