Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum Answering Christianity

Answering Christianity Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

last 20 posts
خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          القرآن الكريم يعرض لظاهرة عَمَى الفضاء (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أفلا أكون عبداً شكوراً (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 17 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 17 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          لماذا يُربط زوراً و بهتاناً الإرهاب و التطرف بإسم الإسلام ؟؟!! (الكاتـب : د/ عبد الرحمن - Last Post : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كتاب ( خلاصة الترجيح في نجاة المسيح ) أخر ما كتبت في نقد عقيدة الصلب والفداء (الكاتـب : ENG MAGDY - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 21.04.2010, 19:55

أبو حفص الأيوبي

المدير العام

ID: 147
Power: 192  
أبو حفص الأيوبي متميزا
تم شكره 6 مرة في 5 مشاركة
Default Rebuttal to Silas' "Jesus or Muhammad?

Rebuttal to silas' "jesus or muhammad? A Comparison of the Founders of the world's two largest Religions" article:

The following article is a rebuttal to silas' article that is located at: http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/founders.htm.

He wrote:
JESUS OR MUHAMMAD?

A COMPARISON OF THE FOUNDERS
OF THE WORLD'S TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS

INTRODUCTION
Jesus founded Christianity, Muhammad founded Islam. These are the two largest religions in the world with about 1.8 billion and 1.1 billion members respectively. Without a doubt, these men have affected humanity in a powerful way. As religious leaders they laid down many principles to live by.
Both religions have much in common, but differ strongly in other aspects. What were the founders' characters like? How do they compare with each other? What does the Bible and the Quran say about Jesus? What did their teachings and actions induce their followers to do? This article answers these questions by comparing and contrasting some of their actions and teachings.
NOTE: I will use the Bible, usually the New International Version (NIV)[1] as the source for Jesus' words and actions. I will quote from the Quran, usually N.J. Dawood's translation [2], and the Hadiths of Bukhari [3] and Muslim [4], the "Life of Muhammad" [5], which is a translation done by A. Guillaume of Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasulallah", the "History" of Tabari [6], and the Sunan of Abu Dawud [7]. Generally, the Hadiths of Bukhari and Muslim are the sayings and deeds of Muhammad, and are recognized as the most authentic by Islamic scholarship. Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasulallah" is recognized as the best extent biography of Muhammad, and Tabari's "History" is the best historical account of Muhammad and the early Islamic community available.

My response:
First of all, Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was not the founder of Islam. Islam ended with Prophet Muhammad, it didn't start with him. The belief in the Absolute Oneness of GOD Almighty and associating no partners with Him (idols, humans, etc...) is what Islam means and stands for. Unless you can show that every single Prophet before Prophet Muhammad was a pagan, then you have no point and no case.
Also, the word 'Muslim' does exist in your current Bible today. We believe that Prophet Jesus and his Disciples taught Islam and used the terms Islam and Muslim explicitly! Below in this article I will prove that the early Christians' Doctrines and the Disciples' original writings all agree with Islam and disagree with the corrupted and man-altered bible of today (it is altered even according to its theologians' quotes and commentaries).

From www.answering-christianity.com/luke6_40.htm:
Jesus using the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40:
This article was give to me by brother Tamer, may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.
Let us look at Luke 6:40 from my N.I.V. Bible "A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher."

From me, Osama Abdallah:Evidence from the English translation of Luke 6:40 that further prove that the word 'Muslim' was used by Jesus:
Luke 6:40 (KJV)
40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
Luke 6:40 (Darby)
40 The disciple is not above his teacher, but every one that is perfected shall be as his teacher.
Luke 6:40 (Young's Literal Translation)
40 A disciple is not above his teacher, but every one perfected shall be as his teacher.

Luke 6:40 (21st Century King James Version)
40 The disciple is not above his master, but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
Luke 6:40 (American Standard Version)
40 The disciple is not above his teacher: but every one when he is perfected shall be as his teacher.
The perfection here means a spiritual one. What the verse is saying is that knowledge is not what matters! The teacher or master is higher in knowledge than his student. But the student can be as high as his teacher, or even higher, by being a true 'MUSHLAM' or Muslim, a spiritually perfect and well-disciplined person!
Rebuttal Silas' "Jesus Muhammad?
"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."
Taken from the Aramaic bible society. See also the PDF file at this link.

This is further proved by the Arabic translation:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...40;&version=28;

The Arabic word "baseera", which is what is falsely translated for "MUSHLAM" by the deceiving polytheist trinitarian pagans from the Arabic translators, actually means "having spiritual knowledge or discipline"! Even in their twisted translation, the word clearly is used for spiritual discipline and not just technical knowledge of our worldly knowledge today such as Science or Mathematics or anything else.
In other words:
1- My math teacher can be more knowledgeable than me in math, but with my baseera (being a very good Muslim that is), I can be an equal or even better person than him or her!!
2- My master, if I were a slave, can be higher than me in authority and worldly reputation, but with my baseera (with my Islam), I can be an equal or even better person than him!!
Even their wrong word clearly supports Islam, because the verse is crystal clear in Aramaic!! The most accurate and honest translation for the Aramaic Mushlam is none other than the Arabic Muslim, which means Believer!

Continuing with brother Tamer's article....
Let us look at what Jesus said in Luke 6:40 in the language of Aramaic translated into Hebrew as shown below:
"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

Taken from the Aramaic bible society. See also the PDF file at this link.
Note: Aramaic and Hebrew are read from right to left, which is opposite to English.

Translation in English: "No student can be above his teacher, but everyone that is a MUSLIM, can be as his teacher."
Important Note: The Hebrew word "Mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means "peace". "Salem" means "safe". Also taken from the Aramaic bible society, http://home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/index_files/page0005.htm, and http://home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/articles/Being_Like_The_Teacher.pdf.

Another Important Note: In case the pdf file gets lost from the "home.comcast.net" site, I have uploaded it to my site. You can access a copy of on my site at this link.
Also, please visit: Jesus peace be upon him spoke Aramaic during his ministry.
See Jesus predicting the coming of Muhammad after him in the Bible.

Most recent discoveries:
Recently Father Pecerillo, a famous Franciscan Archiologist, found more than twenty churches in Madaba at the south of Jordan. From the Forth Century we found houses in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine with this inscription in Arabic :"Bism Allah al Rahman al Rahim" which showed that Christians were the first to use this name, Allah for GOD Almighty, which proves that the name of GOD Almighty in the Noble Quran, "Allah" is the correct one. This also proves to us that the Bible is not all found. There are still missing pieces in it that disprove trinity.
For more details and proofs, visit: Jewish and Christian Arabs used the word "Allah" for GOD before Islam. See historical and archeological evidence and most recent discoveries in the Middle East.

He wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOME OF THEIR LAST WORDS
JESUS: "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34. (said while dying on the cross at Calvary after being betrayed and sentenced to die for no legitimate reason).
MUHAMMAD: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427 [Muhammad had been poisoned years earlier by a Jewish woman whose husband was killed by the Muslims and the poison had slowly worked its effect. He said this while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha].
COMMENT
As I've studied both of these men's lives, I find that the above comparison details some of the strongest character differences. Here are their dying words, words that will mark the end of their lives. Christ asks God to forgive His enemies, while Muhammad utters a bitter curse against those who rejected his assertion of prophethood. Wouldn't it have been more appropriate for Muhammad to ask Allah to guide the Christians and Jews while he was dying?

My response:
Silas brought up two interesting contradictions along with raising the issue of the Early Christians and the Disciples' Original writings all agreeing with Islam's Claims about Jesus never got crucified.
First, let us look at the contradictions:
1- "Father forgive them for they know not...."
  1. Were they really forgiven by Jesus' GOD Almighty?
  2. According to silas' polytheist trinity paganism, one can not receive Salvation without believing in Jesus dying on the cross for his/her sins. Certainly those people who crucified him should be the first to be thrown in Hell for Eternity!
Conclusion:
Jesus' remarks in Luke 23:34 are absolutely useless, pointless, and filled with gibberish nonsense!

2- Prophet Muhammad's realistic and just Prayer.
According to the Early Christians' Doctrines and Jesus' Disciples' original writings:
  1. Jesus never got crucified.
  2. Trinity is a lie that was derived from the Romans' pagan 3-head god (similar to hinduism today).
To the reader, please visit: http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac24.htm#links to see the Manuscripts and original writings of the Disciples for yourself!
Conclusion:
Prophet Muhammad was fully justified in cursing the polytheist trinitarian pagans and their allies from the hypocrites from the Jews for perverting the Holy and Pure Word of GOD Almighty!
Ironically, even the Bible's own theologians, the NIV Bible's theologians whom Silas is quoting above, openly admit that most of the bible's "books" and "gospels" are corrupt and had been altered by men. The reader can visit: http://www.answering-christianity.co...rs_gospels.htm.

He wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLAVERY
JESUS: had no slaves. Jesus taught to do to others as you would have them do to you. Jesus had no slaves, and it is apparent from His teachings that He would not have slaves. He freed men, not enslaved them. No one wants to be enslaved against their will.
Further, Paul wrote in 1 Timothy 1:8-10,
"We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers..."
From these verses, we see that forcibly enslaving people, and trading in slaves, are against Christian teachings.
MUHAMMAD: was a slaver. He owned and sold many slaves, both male and female. He said Allah allowed him and his Muslim followers to have sex with their female slaves when the men wanted to. Reference the Quran, Sura (chapters) 33:50, 52, 23:5, and 70:30. Slaves are considered "booty" for Muslims when taken in raids, thus they are Muslim's property. Muhammad felt proud and conceited enough to enslave thousands of people.
The great Islamic historian Tabari wrote regarding Muhammad's sexual intercourse with his slave Mariyah; "he had intercourse with her by virtue of her being his property." [Tabari, Volume 39, page 194].
Muhammad made slaves out of the people he raided and fought against. Most notable were the women and children survivors of Muhammad's massacre of the 800 males (young teens and up) of the Jewish Banu Quraydhah, Sura 33:26. The Sirat Rasulallah - the earliest biography of Muhammad, gives much more detail on pages 461 and on. Shortly after massacring the Jewish males Ibn Ishaq wrote on page 466:
"Then the apostle divided the property, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza among the Muslims, and he made known on that day the shares of horse and men, and took out the fifth", (Muhammad and his family got one fifth of all the spoils of war). . . Then the apostle sent Sa'd . . . with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons."
Bukhari also documents Muhammad owning many slaves - vol. 5, # 541 & vol. 7, # 344. Muhammad had Negro, Arab, Egyptian, male, female, Jewish, Christian, and pagan Arab slaves.
Muhammad also allowed slaves to be harshly beaten. When his wife was being examined as to whether or not she committed adultery, Muhammad's son in law, Ali, brutally beat Aisha's slave in front of Muhammad, in order to insure that she tell the truth about Aisha. Here is the quote from Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasulallah", translated as "The Life of Muhammad", by A. Guillaume, (page 496):
"So the apostle called Burayra (Aisha's slave) to ask her, and Ali got up and gave her a violent beating saying, "Tell the apostle the truth,"....
Muhammad did not stop Ali from beating the slave.
Muhammad also allowed newly captured female slaves to be used for sex. From the Hadith of Sahih Muslim vol. 2, #3371
Abu Sirma said to Abu Said al Khudri: "O Abu Said, did you hear Allah's messenger mentioning about al-azl (coitus interruptus)?" He said, "Yes", and added: "We went out with Allah's messenger on the expedition to the Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl" (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: "We are doing an act whereas Allah's messenger is amongst us; why not ask him?" So we asked Allah's messenger and he said: "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born".
And vol. 3, #3432
Abu Said al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that: "And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they were lawful for them when their Idda (menstrual) period came to an end).
COMMENT
Jesus' teachings would preclude people from forcibly enslaving people. "Do to others as you would have them do to you" - Luke 6:31. On the other hand, Muhammad and his soldiers went out and attacked many people and forced them into slavery. Worse yet, Muhammad separated slave families by dividing them up between his soldiers and he allowed the men to rape the female slaves.

My response:
Your New Testament condones slavery and Jesus, himself, allowed it! You are clearly resorting to lying and deceiving here:
"All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. (From the NIV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"
"Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (From the RSV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"
John 8:35
Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.
Matthew 10:24
A student is not greater than the teacher. A slave is not greater than the master.

Also, without crowding this article with the details, but
The White European Christians are the biggest enslavers and terrorists in history!

The centuries of enslavement of Africans in the slave market by your Christian brethrens and the blessings of the Church for it clearly refutes your lies and deceits above.

Islam came to gradually end slavery!
The reason why you don't see Muslims being notorious in having slaves, especially during their golden days where their territories expanded from the borders of China all the way to the borders of France is because Islam came to end the Judeo-Christian and pagan slavery. Here is the clear-cut proof!

From http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/incomplete_rebuttal.htm#slavery:
The example of ending slavery in Islam:
Perhaps the best example I can provide regarding Laws developing gradually in the Noble Quran is the ending of the Judeo-Christians' and Pagans' slavery in Arabia. Let us look at the following Noble Verses:

Slavery seems to be allowed:
Note: "Right hand possession" are the human-captives of war who lived as slaves among Muslims.
"Serve God, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For God loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;- (The Noble Quran, 4:36)"
"If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (The Noble Quran, 4:3)"
"Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath God ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and God is All-knowing, All-wise. (The Noble Quran, 4:24)"
"If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: And God hath full knowledge about your faith. Ye are one from another: Wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: They should be chaste, not lustful, nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practise self-restraint. And God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:25)"

Freeing of slaves is Commanded by Allah Almighty:
"It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness to believe in God and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing. (The Noble Quran, 2:177)"
"Never should a believer kill a believer; but (If it so happens) by mistake, (Compensation is due): If one (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deceased's family, unless they remit it freely. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you, and he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (Is enough). If he belonged to a people with whom ye have treaty of Mutual alliance, compensation should be paid to his family, and a believing slave be freed. For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to God: for God hath all knowledge and all wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 4:92)"
"God will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons, on a scale of the average for the food of your families; or clothe them; or give a slave his freedom. If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths ye have sworn. But keep to your oaths. Thus doth God make clear to you His signs, that ye may be grateful. (The Noble Quran, 5:89)"
"But those who divorce their wives by Zihar, then wish to go back on the words they uttered, (It is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before they touch each other: Thus are ye admonished to perform: and God is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 58:3)"
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286)"
Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Eclipses, Volume 2, Book 18, Number 163)"
"'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that 'Umar b. Khattab asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as he was at ji'rana (a town near Mecca) on his way back from Ta'if: Messenger of Allah, I had taken a vow during the days of Ignorance that I would observe I'tikaf for one day in the Sacred Mosque. So what is your opinion? He said: Go and observe I'tikaf for a day. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) gave him a slave girl out of the one-fifth (of the spoils of war meant for the Holy Prophet). And when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set the war prisoners free. 'Umar b. Khattab heard their voice as they were saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set us free. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: What is this? They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set free the prisoners of war (which had fallen to the lot of people). Thereupon he (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Abdullah, go to that slave-girl and set her free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4074)"

If a slave requests his freedom from the Muslim master, he can get it:
From http://www.answering-christianity.com/equality.htm:
First, it is important to know that thousands of years ago life was different than today. Today, people wouldn't accept slavery for any reason. The reason for this is because people are a lot more independent both financially, education wise, mentally, etc... But people back then were different. When a tribe or a group of people lose a major battle and their money is mostly, if not all, is taken as war booty by the other side, then people could and would accept being slaves for the following reasons:
1- Both financial and social security. When their country or tribe lost the war, they also lost most or all of their money as war booty. Being out of money and food, it becomes necessary for an individual to find the means for basic survival in life. Living as a slave would provide this.
2- Protection from hostile individuals. Even under the Islamic rule, you can still find hostile individuals who violate the Law and take matters into their own hands. An enemy family can be sometime in danger if they don't have a "protector".
3- Widows, Orphans, and the extremely poor of the enemy side need the financial and social protection from a Master. Back then, there were no governments with good social system that protects everyone. Slavery back then was that social system in special cases.
There are probably more points I can add, but I think these are sufficient enough. Let us now see the Islamic System toward Slaves:
Yes slaves were taken from the blood-thirsty and hostile enemies, but they were also given the right to get their freedom when ever they want. The Noble Quran not only allows slaves to request their freedom from their Muslim masters, but also orders the Muslim masters to pay the slaves money to help them stand on their feet and to be able to face life with a good jump start.
Let us look at Noble Verse 24:33 "Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until God gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them)," In this Noble Verse, we see that if a slave requests his freedom from his Muslim master, then his master not only must help him earn his freedom if there is good in the Slave, but also pay him money so the slave can have a good start in his free life.
"The law of slavery in the legal sense of the term is now obsolete. While it had any meaning, Islam made the slave's lot as easy as possible. A slave, male or female, could ask for conditional manumission by a written deed fixing the amount required for manumission and allowing the slave meanwhile to earn money by lawful means and perhaps marry and bring up a family. Such a deed was not to be refused if the request was genuine and the slave had character. Not only that, but the master is directed to help with money out of his own resources in order to enable the slave to earn his or her own liberty." [3]
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286)"

The Bottom line is:
The bottom line is that in order for the Muslims to remain as a purified and GOD Almighty-fearing and obeying society, one of the requirements that they had to accomplish was to gradually and completely eliminate slavery - the same slavery that was at its peak during the Jews', Christians' and Pagans' times.
For more details, please visit: Human equality and freedom in Islam VS the Bible.

He wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIN
JESUS: was born sinless; He lived a sinless life. Jesus asserted his sinlessness.
John 8:46 - "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth why don't you believe me?" Also note 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 John 3:5, Heb. 4:15
MUHAMMAD: was declared to be a sinner - Sura 40:55 - "Therefore have patience; God's promise is surely true. Implore forgiveness for your sins, and celebrate the praise of your Lord evening and morning."
Sura 48:1,2 - "We gave you a glorious victory so that God may forgive you your past and future sins ....."
Muhammad also prayed for forgiveness of his sins, Bukhari volume 9, #482:
"...O Allah! Forgive me the sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins that I did in secret or in public.
Further, Muhammad even acknowledged harming or cursing people unjustly. From Sahih Muslim, volume 4, "The Book of Virtue and Good Manners, and Joining the Ties of Relationship, chapter MLXXV
"HE UPON WHOM ALLAH'S APOSTLE INVOKED CURSES WHEREAS HE IN FACT DID NOT DESERVE IT, IT WOULD BE A SOURCE OF REWARD AND MERCY FOR HIM".
Hadith #6287 - "Abu Juraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "O Allah, I am a human being and for any person amongst Muslims upon whom I hurl malediction or invoke curse or give him whipping make it a source of purity and mercy."
COMMENT
Jesus was a sinless man – the Son of God. Muhammad was a self proclaimed prophet – a man capable of sinning and making mistakes, having both good and bad traits. At times he was kind, at times he cursed and harmed many people. How much of their nature, or character, was inevitably translated into their respective religion? Jesus was pure and sinless, Muhammad stated that he prayed for forgiveness up to 70,000 times a day! Who would you rather follow?

My response:
First of all, according to your New Testament, Jesus was not sinless:
1- He was a hypocrite for bowing his face to the ground before GOD Almighty ONLY ONCE in his life during his most desperate times.
2- He was a hypocrite calling all of the non-Jews as "the Jews dogs" and then within a second changing his mind and position regarding it. See point #7 in the article. Jesus was defeated by the woman's wisdom!

Now in regards to Prophet Muhammad's, peace be upon him, sins, I have refuted this in great details at: http://www.answering-christianity.co...r_rebuttal.htm.

He wrote:
PUNISHING SINNERS WHO WERE WILLING TO REPENT
JESUS
From John 8:2-11
At dawn He (Jesus) appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" They were using this question as a trap in order to have a basis to accuse Him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with His finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" "No one sir", she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."
MUHAMMAD
From the Hadith of Abu Dawud, #4428
"Buraidah said: "A woman of Ghamid came to the Prophet and said: "I have committed fornication", He said: "Go back". She returned and on the next day she came to him again, and said: "Perhaps you want to send me back as you did to Maiz b. Malik. I swear by Allah, I am pregnant." He said to her: "Go back". She then returned and came to him the next day. He said to her: "Go back until you give birth to the child." She then returned. When she gave birth to the child she brought the child to him, and said: "Here it is! I have given birth to it." He said: "Go back, and suckle him until you wean him." When she had weaned him, she brought him to him with something in his hand which he was eating. The boy was then given to a certain man of the Muslims and he (the prophet) commanded regarding her. So a pit was dug for her, and he gave orders about her and she was stoned to death. Khalid was one of those who were throwing stones at her. He threw a stone at her. When a drop of blood fell on his cheek, he abused her. The prophet said to him: "Gently, Khalid. By Him in Whose hand my soul is, she has repented to such an extent that if one who wrongfully takes an extra tax were to repent to a like extent, he would be forgiven". Then giving command regarding her, prayed over her and she was buried.""
COMMENT
Here is a stark contrast between the two men. When Jesus dealt with the adulterous woman, He did not condemn her. He commanded her to go and sin no more. He gave her a chance for redemption – the very model of mercy.
How many people have started out down the wrong street, but years later were able to turn their lives around? Not only in that, but they have been able to help others turn their lives around as well? Jesus offered this chance to the woman. Under the law, the Jews could have stoned the woman to death, but Christ's love and compassion was much greater.
Muhammad’s approach was much different. At first, he tried to dismiss the adulterous woman. She confessed her sin to him, but he refused to hear her and deal with it. Instead, he told her to go back. This occurred three times. Three times Muhammad ran from dealing with the situation. Finally, after the women's consistent confession, Muhammad was forced to confront her sin. He allowed her to give birth, suckle and then wean the child, which could have taken 1 to 3 years. Then she returned and Muhammad had her killed.
This woman not only confessed, but she repented. She was a good mother to her child and she was a responsible member of her community. Couldn't Muhammad have forgiven her as he had so many other types of sinners? Muhammad allowed many others off for the sins they committed. Even people who had killed his family members were forgiven if they confessed he was a prophet of God and there was only one God. But Muhammad was unable to deal compassionately with the woman. He couldn't see beyond his nose. He couldn't see that she had turned her life around, properly raised her child, and was doing the right thing. Muhammad's shortsightedness caused her death.
Muhammad did not even deal with it after Judaic law. In Moses' law, the adulterer was to be stoned to death. Muhammad did not do so, he gave the woman several years to live. Even if you take into account the respite to give birth to a child, Muhammad waited until the woman weaned the child. Surely there were other women who could have nursed the child. Muhammad simply dealt with the situation as best, (or not best) as he could; Muhammad made up his own rules as he went along.

My response:
The Islamic Laws for punishing adultery and fornication are not in contradiction with the Old Testament. It is the corrupted and man-altered New Testament that is the cause for your Christians' lack of morals and respect and fear for GOD Almighty today. That is why the overwhelming majority of your men and women lose their virginities at early ages, live together without marriage (boyfriends & girlfriends) and expose 99% of their bodies by wearing bikinis at the beaches. Add to this, Europe's and the US' yearly naked days, and topless and nude beaches.
This is the garbage that your corrupt christianity breeds today.
Islam on the other hand teaches discipline and high morals and ethics. It also warns the Muslims to fear Allah Almighty and to do Righteousness and to be Chaste and Honorable.
So no thanks, I would rather take GOD Almighty's Divine Commands over your corrupt and pornographic religion.

He wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAR - TREATMENT OF ADVERSARIES
JESUS: In Luke 9:54, 55 Jesus rebuked His disciples when they wanted to destroy a town that rejected Him. Also, in Luke 22:52, Jesus' disciples started to fight against those that came to arrest Jesus, He stopped them, and healed a man injured in the fight.
MUHAMMAD: told his followers to aggressively make war on non-Muslims: 9:5, 29. Sura 9 was one of the last Suras given by Muhammad. Initially, when Muhammad's group was weak, he ordered his followers to try to get along with other people. After the Muslims became powerful, he ordered them to spread Islam by force. Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman continued his wars of aggression. A few of Muhammad’s actions include:
The massacre of approximately 800 Jewish male captives: (noted in Sura 33:26).
He ordered the execution of 10 people when he took Mecca. Three of these people were slave girls who had previously made fun of Muhammad. Refer to "The Life of Muhammad", pages 551 and 552.
He attacked the Jewish city of Khaibar where he took one of the Jewish leaders and tortured him to force him to tell where some buried money was. After the man refused to talk, and was near death, Muhammad ordered that his head be cut off. Refer to "The Life of Muhammad", page 515.
COMMENT
No one would envision Jesus ordering the execution of slave girls for mocking him years earlier. He brought a better message and a better way of life. No one would imagine Jesus having a man tortured to reveal buried money. His life was free of greed.
Muhammad could be a very brutal man. Does killing a few slave girls for mocking him seem justified?. Is having them killed for that justified? Does it seem rational or sensible? Does torturing a man just to get money portray the type of man society should follow, obey, and emulate?

My response:
Your gibberish nonsense above had been soundly debunked in the following articles:
1- http://www.answering-christianity.com/jihad.htm Muslim are forbidden to start any fight or war! We're only commanded to find the hostile enemies similar to those that waged wars against Islam during Prophet Muhammad's days.
2- http://www.answering-christianity.co...al_revenge.htm Prophet Muhammad never seeked personal revenges from anyone.
3- True Stories or Forgeries? The Killing of Abu 'Afak and Asma' bint Marwan?
4- http://www.answering-christianity.co...s_rebuttal.htm The notoriously treacherous Jews got what they deserved. No regrets and no preservations!

Also, if Jesus is so sweet, then why did he call the non-Jews as the Jews' "dogs"? I thought he was a teddy-bear!
Last and not least, Muslims are strictly forbidden to torture prisoners of war in the Noble Quran!

He wrote:
WOMEN & MARRIAGE
JESUS: was not married. He healed women, forgave women, and encouraged women. The New Testament teaches that husbands should love their wives and not be harsh with them: Col. 3:19, Eph. 5:25, that men and women are equal in Christ - Gal 3:28, that they should be treated with respect - 1 Pet 3:7.
MUHAMMAD: commanded his male followers to beat their disobedient wives. He gave men the right to beat their wives who persistently disobeyed them.
Sura 4:34 "As those you fear may be rebellious admonish, banish them to their couches, and beat them."
The above verse was revealed in connection with a woman who complained to Muhammad that her husband slapped her on the face, which was still marked by the slap. At first Muhammad said to her "Get even with him", but then added 'Wait until I think about it". Later on the above verse was revealed, and Muhammad added, 'We (He and the woman) wanted one thing, Allah wanted another.
The Hadith also said much about women:
Muhammad said that women are generally so evil, that they will make up the majority of people in to hell. Continuing with Bukhari,
Vol. 1, #301: "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women). They [women] asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands."
Bukhari Vol. 1, #28: "The Prophet said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?), he replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good done to them...."
Sahih Muslim says they are the minority in Paradise:
Volume 4, #6600: "Imran Husain reported that Allah's messenger said: Amongst the inmates of Paradise the women would form a minority."
By putting these two Hadith together, we find that Muhammad said that women were the minority in Paradise, and the majority in hell. Therefore it is not a statistical ratio due to the possibility that there are more women than men. Muhammad viewed women as more sinful than men. And the reason more women are in hell is because the women were ungrateful to their husbands!
Muhammad also declared that women are less intelligent than men:
Bukhari, Volume 1, #301:
"...Then he (Muhammad) passed by the women and said, "O women, give alms as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." they asked, "Why is it so O Allah's messenger?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's messenger, what is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence....."
COMMENT
Christ's teachings show that women and men are equal in God's sight. "There is neither male nor female in Christ". Socially, Christ dealt with them according to the Father's mercy.
Muhammad positioned females as in between slave and free. Even today in Islamic countries women are regulated to being second class and controlled by the males. This is because of where Muhammad placed them in his teachings.

My response:
Absolute lies and nonsense!
Before I go any further, I'd like the reader to visit the following articles, because I have addressed the topics he raised above in great details:
Are two women equal to one man in Islam?
Is wife beating really allowed in Islam?

Now let us look at what silas' bible says about women:
Ecclesiasticus 22:3"....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss" (From the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a Roman Catholics Bible)
Revelation 14:4 "Those are those (men) who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as first fruits to God and the Lamb."
Leviticus 15:19-30 "And if a woman have an issue (her period/menses), [and] her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe [himself] in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe [himself] in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it [be] on [her] bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she [shall be] unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe [himself] in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one [for] a sin offering, and the other [for] a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness."
Leviticus 12:2-5 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a MALE child: then she shall be unclean SEVEN DAYS; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying THIRTY THREE days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a FEMALE child, then she shall be unclean TWO WEEKS, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying SIXTY SIX days."
Deuteronomy 25:11-12"And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man's groin), she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow."
Exodus 21:7-8"And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl, she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn't designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her."

Tell us Silas:
Why does the birth of females causes double the pollution?
And why is it a loss to have a daughter??

Men and women are spiritually equal in Islam!
"If any do deeds of righteousness,- be they male or female - and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them. (The Noble Quran, 4:124)"
"O mankind! [this includes all races and all nations] We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"
"For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in God's praise,- for them has God prepared forgiveness and great reward. (The Noble Quran, 33:35)"
"And their Lord hath accepted of them, and answered them: "Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female: Ye are members, one of another: Those who have left their homes, or been driven out therefrom, or suffered harm in My Cause, or fought or been slain,- verily, I will blot out from them their iniquities, and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing beneath;- A reward from the presence of God, and from His presence is the best of rewards." (The Noble Quran, 3:195)"
"The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey God and His Apostle. On them will God pour His mercy: for God is Exalted in power, Wise. (The Noble Quran, 9:71)"
"And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect. (The Noble Quran, 30:21)"

A "great deal of good" exists in women:
"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

He wrote:
CHRIST'S IDENTITY
JESUS: said He was the Son of God: John 5:18-27, 10:36, Matt 26:63, 64
[Jesus] asked, "Who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven."
Matthew 16: 15-17
JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14
JESUS AS GOD
"Christ Jesus . . . who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men . . ." Philippians 2:5-7
MUHAMMAD: said Jesus was not the Son of God - the Quran makes no distinction among Prophets and Christ is no more than a Messenger:
Sura 5:75 "Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger: many were the messengers that passed away before him ..."
The Quran denies Christ's divine origin:
Sura 43:59: "He was no more than a servant: we granted our favor to him, and we made him an example to the children of Israel."
Sura 3:59: "The similitude of Jesus before Allah is that of Adam: he created him from dust, then said to him, "Be": and he was."
COMMENT
Christ, as a great prophet and teacher, also taught that He was the Son of God, the Word of God, the Messiah, and God incarnate. Muhammad denied this. Either Jesus was telling the truth, or he was a liar or lunatic. Both men could not be correct concerning Christ's identity. Remember, Muhammad came wandering out of the desert, with "revelations" some 600 years later. He had little clue as to what he was talking about. He frequently contradicted the Bible that he asserted as the Word of God.

My response:
Here are the responses to your blasphemies above:
1- Jesus being the "son of GOD". "Son of GOD" in the original Hebrew means "Servant of GOD". This is clearly proven at: http://www.answering-christianity.co...ranslation.htm.
Also, many before and after Jesus were called "sons of GOD" in the bible: http://www.answering-christianity.com/son_of_god.htm.

2- Jesus is the Word of GOD Almighty. That is perfectly agreed upon in Islam:
Before we talk about Jesus being a Word created from the Word of GOD Almighty according to the Noble Quran, I'd like to first give the proof that Jesus Christ is definitely helpless and infinitely weak when compared to Allah Almighty:
"In blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against God, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things." (The Noble Quran, 5:17)"

Update!
The following article thoroughly refutes John 1:1 about Jesus, the Word, is GOD Almighty
An addition, in the above article, from our Greek brother and author on this site, brother Noor Adeen: (Emphesis below is mine)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:48:12 -0800 From: "Noor Adeen" <adeenenator@gmail.com> To: "Osama Abdallah" <quransearchcom@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Greeks will never live under islam again! HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]
A'salaamu'Alaikum dear brother Osama,

The verse (John 1:1) in its original Greek Contex is written as this:

εν (at) αρχη (first) ην (is/was) ο (the) λογος (reason/intellect) και (and) ο (the) λογος (reason/intellect) ην (is/was) προς (towards/facing/with) τον (the) θεον (god) και (and) θεος (god) ην (is/was) ο (the) λογος (reason/intellect)

so once we translate the whole verse we're basically seeing:

At first is/was the reason/intellect and the reason/intellect is/was towards/facing/with God (ton theon) and god is the reason/intellect.

The problem with that verse in Greek is that we see theos being written as just theos (god/diety) and not as o theos or ton theon, which are proper ways of saying God (or the god = al ilah = Allah). So the part which is written solely on its own as "theos", could be implying just any random diety, of course with ton theon written before in the sentence we automatically assume that we're still talking about the same God. Over all though, logos does not mean word in ancient Greek, and the translation of logos to word is a corrupt modern translation of the meaning for word. Funny thing is the Greek word for Dictionary is Lexilogio, which is a combination of two words Lexi (word) and logio (logos = reason/intellect) so you can't say that lexilogio means wordword it means word-intellect, and the purpose of a dictionary is for the knowledge of words. The ironic thing is though, St John of Damascus who apparently had a high position during one of the Khalifa's reign during 747(?) is that he translated the Arabic word for Word from Quran's verses as 3:45 and 4:171 as Logos into the Greek. Strangely enough though, he was a scholar of Christianity whose opinion of Islam was that Islam was a heretic form of Christianity and as we all know that's incorrect and not what the Quran refers to its self, for it does not call its self Christianity. He was probably the earliest critic of Islam, of course who knows how this man was allowed to function as he did while working for the Khalif.

I hope you find this information useful and I hope all is well insha'Allah

yalla salaam

Noor Adeen

"Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God; (The Noble Quran, 3:45)"
"She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: God createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is! (The Noble Quran, 3:47)"
Before we go any further, please visit the following rebuttals to John 1:1:
  1. Answering John 1:1.
  2. The "God" title in the Bible was given to others in the Old and New Testaments. Answering Isaiah 9:6. The "El" (God) title that was given to Jesus in the Old Testament, and the "HOTHEOS" (God) title in the New Testament, were given to others before and after Jesus in the Bible. The only UNIQUE title that exists in the Bible is "Yahweh", which means "The Eternal".
  3. Emanuel, Emmanuel, Yahshua, Yeshua, Yashua, Immanuel and Imanuel. These were all "Godly" names given to others before and after Jesus in the Bible. None of them is unique. Only "Yahweh" was GOD Almighty's Unique Name.

Jesus, like Adam, was GOD Almighty's Word in the sense that GOD Almighty Said to him "Be" and he became:
"The similitude of Jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (The Noble Quran, 3:59)"
"She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: God createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is! (The Noble Quran, 3:47)"
The Miracle of Adam's creation is far greater than Jesus', because while Jesus, the Word (part of GOD Almighty's Word), came through a woman to earth, Adam came from nothing, and his wife, Eve, came from his rib; peace be upon all of them. But both Adam and Jesus were the same in terms of coming to existence. GOD Almighty Said to them "Be" and they became. Eve and the rest of humanity have lesser status because Eve came from Adam, and we all are recycles of Adam and Eve through out parents' sperms and eggs. That is why Allah Almighty Said:
"O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single soul (nafsin wahidatin), created, of like nature, His mate (zawjaha, i.e., Eve), and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence God, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for God ever watches over you. (The Noble Quran, 4:1)"
nafsin is derived from nafs, which means "self" or "soul".
wahidatin is derived from wahid, which means "one".
zawjaha is derived from zawj or zawja which means spouse. Obviously it is referring to Eve.
That nafs is Adam's, because Eve and the rest of us came from him, while he came from nothing. He was a Word from GOD Almighty.
Only Adam and Jesus from humanity are from the Word of GOD Almighty. GOD Almighty directly and personally "spoke them" when He Created them. I was not spoken by GOD Almighty when I was created, because I am only a recycle.
So Jesus the "Word", is really not the biological son of Mary. His name or title on earth was "the son of Mary" as Noble Verse 3:45 above states. But he himself is not really her biological son as we are the sons and daughters of our biological parents, because:
1- He, Jesus, is higher than Mary. He was a "Word" from GOD Almighty, while she was not. She was like us, a recycle.
2- He had no father because, like Adam, he was directly spoken by GOD Almighty.

The following articles shed more light on this subject along with the topic of the Holy Spirit and Its role in Islam:
  1. What is the role of the Holy Spirit in Islam? Why can't we call it GOD?
  2. My rebuttal to Sam Shamoun's "Examining the Evidence which proves that the Spirit is God" blasphemous article.
  3. My rebuttal to Sam Shamoun's "Examining the Evidence which proves that the Spirit is God" blasphemous article (PART II).
  4. My rebuttal to Sam Shamoun's "A Brief Rebuttal to Anti-Missionary Attacks on the Trinity" article.

Jesus, like I said above, was a Word from GOD Almighty. He wasn't the whole entire Word of GOD Almighty. He was rather created from It. GOD Almighty has several characteristics that He Assigns to Angels. For instance, Angel Gabriel is the "Power of GOD" (in Hebrew that's what the word means), and he is also assigned for sending down Revelations. The Holy Spirit also sends down Divine Revelations as well:
"Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,- (The Noble Quran, 2:97)"
"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (The Noble Quran, 16:102)"

The Guardian Angels and the Angels of Death:
Also, the Angels of Death whom GOD Almighty uses to end our lives here on earth. Also, the Guardian Angels and the Holy Spirit whom GOD Almighty uses to send down Inspirations to His servants:

Guardian Angels:
"He is the irresistible, (watching) from above over His worshippers, and He sets guardians over you. At length, when death approaches one of you, Our angels take his soul, and they never fail in their duty. (The Noble Quran, 6:61)"
"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,- (The Noble Quran, 40:15)"
"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (The Noble Quran, 16:102)"
Angels of Death:
"He is the irresistible, (watching) from above over His worshippers, and He sets guardians over you. At length, when death approaches one of you, Our angels take his soul, and they never fail in their duty. (The Noble Quran, 6:61)"
"But how (will it be) when the angels take their souls at death, and smite their faces and their backs? (The Noble Quran, 47:27)"
"If thou couldst see, when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers (at death), (How) they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire- (The Noble Quran, 8:50)"

The Holy Spirit to us:
The Holy Spirit is used for literally creating our Spirits in our flesh in our mothers' wombs, and for inspiring us as well:
Creation of our souls from the Holy Spirit:
"But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! (The Noble Quran, 32:9)"
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. (The Noble Quran, 38:72)"
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. (The Noble Quran, 15:29)"
"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. (The Noble Quran, 21:91)"
"And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our Spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants). (The Noble Quran, 66:12)"
Inspirations from the Holy Spirit:
"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,- (The Noble Quran, 40:15)"
"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in God and the Last Day, loving those who resist God and His Apostle, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a Spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). God will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of God. Truly it is the Party of God that will achieve Felicity. (The Noble Quran, 58:22)"
"Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' (The Noble Quran, 5:110)"
And like I mentioned above, the Holy Spirit also sends down Divine Revelations:
"Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,- (The Noble Quran, 2:97)"
Etc...
So Jesus, like Adam, being a Word from GOD Almighty and not a recycle like us from a father's sperm and a mother's egg doesn't make him GOD Almighty Himself. Many carry GOD Almighty's Characteristics for Inspiration, Wrath, Death, Power, Word, Creating our human-spirits and life, etc... Jesus is just one of them.

3- Jesus as GOD??
Even in your NIV Bible translation, your point is soundly refuted. Ladies and gentlemen, notice how the liar dotted (.....) the important parts of the verses that he presented above. Here is how they read from his NIV Bible:
From http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...-7;&version=31;

Philippians 2:5-7 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

5Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
6Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
Footnotes:
  1. Philippians 2:6 Or in the form of
  2. Philippians 2:7 Or the form

Jesus was in the "form" of GOD! He was not GOD, liar!

We are all created in the "form" of GOD Almighty:
From www.answering-christianity.com/spirit1_r1_rebuttal.htm:
"And God said: 'Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness; and let THEM have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." And God created man in HIS OWN IMAGE, in THE IMAGE OF GOD created HE him; male and female created HE THEM." Genesis 1:26-27
My response:
First of all, in regards to Genesis 18 & 19, see my thorough refutation to the trinity lie that was invented using them.
First of all, it is good that the polytheist trinitarian pagans at least agree that the interpretation of the Unitarians is possible; that the "Us" could mean an actual Glorification of GOD Almighty and not necessarily mean that GOD Almighty is multiple gods. Now their argument is that this interpretation is not the correct one, because the "Us" means that GOD Almighty is multiple. Let us see what the actual problem is with their interpretation:
"And God said: 'Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness; and let THEM have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." And God created man in HIS OWN IMAGE, in THE IMAGE OF GOD created HE him; male and female created HE THEM." Genesis 1:26-27

Sam Shamoun is relying on three key statements in the verses above:
1- "Our Likeness"
2- "Our Image"
3- "Us" (see the next "My response" section below)
Very fair. Let us now examine them in more details:

1- "....after OUR likeness...."
Who is this human being that is like GOD? Adam, the first creation of Mankind and the one in Genesis 1:26-27 certainly isn't. The likeness of GOD Almighty is not the physical appearance, but rather having the knowledge of Good and evil. This is clearly stated in the Bible:
"For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 3:5)"
"and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. (From the NIV Bible, Ephesians 4:24)"
"Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 7:1)"
"On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. (From the NIV Bible, Zechariah 12:8)"

That is why in the Noble Quran, Allah Almighty Commanded all of the Angels to bow down to Adam! The Righteous and true Believers from Mankind are even better than the Angels themselves. They are the closest to Allah Almighty:
Noble Verses 2:30-34
30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
31. And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."
32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."
33. He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, God said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"
34. And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.

This clearly refutes the "original sin" lie!

Mankind are judged by GOD Almighty independently and uniquely. No mediators (Jesus and idols) are required in Islam:

"Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it. (The Noble Quran, 99:7-8)"
"In whatever business thou mayest be, and whatever portion thou mayest be reciting from the Quran,- and whatever deed ye (mankind) may be doing,- We are witnesses thereof when ye are deeply engrossed therein. Nor is hidden from thy Lord (so much as) the weight of an atom on the earth or in heaven. And not the least and not the greatest of these things but are recorded in a clear record. (The Noble Quran, 10:61)"
"There is no moving creature on earth but its sustenance dependeth on God: He knoweth the time and place of its definite abode and its temporary deposit: All is in a clear Record. (The Noble Quran, 11:6)"
"Knowest thou not that God knows all that is in heaven and on earth? Indeed it is all in a Record, and that is easy for God. (The Noble Quran, 22:70)"
"Nor is there aught of the unseen, in heaven or earth, but is (recorded) in a clear record. (The Noble Quran, 27:75)"

By the way, on the literal sense, no one is like GOD Almighty:
"Tomorrow," Pharaoh said. Moses replied, "It will be as you say, so that you may know there is no one like the LORD our God. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 8:10)"
"There is no one holy [ Or no Holy One ] like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. (From the NIV Bible, 1 Samuel 2:2)"
"For who in the skies above can compare with the LORD? Who is like the LORD among the heavenly beings? (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 89:6)"
"Who is like the LORD our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 113:5)"

2- "....in OUR image...."
First of all, the word image also means example or similitude. In Arabic, the two words are the same; "timthal" (image); "mathalona" (our image); which are all derived from the root word "mathal" (example), and I am sure that it is the same condition in Hebrew and Aramaic since all three languages are all sister languages. Also in Arabic similitude means "shabah". "Mutashabbihan" means to have a similitude of.
There is no question that the root words "mathal" and "shabah" in the Noble Quran were used for "example" and/or "similitude":
"Their similitude (mathalohum) is that of a man who kindled a fire; when it lighted all around him, God took away their light and left them in utter darkness. So they could not see. (The Noble Quran, 2:17)"
"But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before,"for they are given things in similitude (Mutashabbihan); and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever). (The Noble Quran, 2:25)"
"God disdains not to use the similitude (mathalan) of things, lowest as well as highest. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: "What means God by this similitude?" By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path),- (The Noble Quran, 2:26)"
"The similitude (mathal) of Jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (The Noble Quran,3:59)"
etc....
Also as we've seen above, "our likeness" only and only means knowing Good and evil in the Bible. This makes both "our image (or example)" and "our likeness" refer to and mean the same thing.
Shortly below, we will see a comparison between our human-bodies' properties and GOD Almighty's and see how it is impossible for our physical bodies to look like GOD Almighty's, since our physical parts (lungs, hearts, penises, butts, liver, kidney etc.. were all made and design to help us survive here on earth). But first, let us first look at some of the many examples of the metaphoric speech that exists in the Bible so that the reader can appreciate and comprehend how things are sometimes written in the Bible, and what they really mean.
It is easy for the likes of Shamoun and his cult to deceive the ordinary by giving them examples of this type to prove the polytheist trinity paganism lie. You will see how these lies have no ground in the Bible and how they are soundly exposed and debunked.

From http://www.answering-christianity.co...ive_speech.htm:

GOD Almighty's figurative Temptation:
Luke 11
2 He said to them, "When you pray, say: " 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.
3 Give us each day our daily bread.
4 Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.' "
5 Then he said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend, and he goes to him at midnight and says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread,

YET, GOD ALMIGHTY DOESN'T TEMPT:
James 1
13When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;
14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full -grown, gives birth to death.

Luke 11:2-5 and James 1:13-15 above, clearly prove that GOD Almighty does allow satan to tempt, not only us but also His Prophets.

GOD Almighty's Hand:
1 Samuel 5
9 But after they had moved it, the LORD's hand was against that city, throwing it into a great panic. He afflicted the people of the city, both young and old, with an outbreak of tumors.
10 So they sent the ark of God to Ekron. As the ark of God was entering Ekron, the people of Ekron cried out, "They have brought the ark of the god of Israel around to us to kill us and our people."
11 So they called together all the rulers of the Philistines and said, "Send the ark of the god of Israel away; let it go back to its own place, or it will kill us and our people." For death had filled the city with panic; God's hand was very heavy upon it.

The verses obviously are not talking about GOD Almighty's physical Arm, Hand and Fingers.

They figuratively saw GOD Almighty:
"Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself. But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 24:9-11)"
"Jacob said, "Please tell me your name." But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed him there. So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared." The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel, and he was limping because of his hip. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 32:29-31)"
"But Esau said, "I already have plenty, my brother. Keep what you have for yourself." "No, please!" said Jacob. "If I have found favor in your eyes, accept this gift from me. For to see your face is like seeing the face of God, now that you have received me favorably. Please accept the present that was brought to you, for God has been gracious to me and I have all I need." And because Jacob insisted, Esau accepted it. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 33:9-11)"

GOD Almighty figuratively hid His Face from them:
Deuteronomy 31
16 And the LORD said to Moses: "You are going to rest with your fathers, and these people will soon prostitute themselves to the foreign gods of the land they are entering. They will forsake me and break the covenant I made with them.
17 On that day I will become angry with them and forsake them; I will hide my face from them, and they will be destroyed. Many disasters and difficulties will come upon them, and on that day they will ask, 'Have not these disasters come upon us because our God is not with us?'
18 And I will certainly hide my face on that day because of all their wickedness in turning to other gods.

Psalm 27
8 My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD , I will seek.
9 Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior.
10 Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.

Psalm 80
2 before Ephraim, Benjamin and Manasseh. Awaken your might; come and save us.
3 Restore us, O God; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.
4 O LORD God Almighty, how long will your anger smolder against the prayers of your people?

Isaiah 59
1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.
2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.
3 For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt. Your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters wicked things.

But in reality and actuality, no one has seen GOD Almighty, because they would then die:
Exodus 3
4 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!"
And Moses said, "Here I am."
5 "Do not come any closer," God said. "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground."
6 Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

Judges 13
21 When the angel of the LORD did not show himself again to Manoah and his wife, Manoah realized that it was the angel of the LORD .
22 "We are doomed to die!" he said to his wife. "We have seen God!"
23 But his wife answered, "If the LORD had meant to kill us, he would not have accepted a burnt offering and grain offering from our hands, nor shown us all these things or now told us this."

1 John 4
11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

Jehovah or Yahweh Almighty was the One and Only LORD! The "God" title was distorted in the Bible. Even satan was called "God":
2 Corinthians 4
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The word "hotheos" in 2 Corinthians 4:2 which means "God" or "god" was the same exact word used in John 1:1. For more details and proofs please visit: The "God" title was given to people before and after Jesus in the Bible.
Only Yahweh (Jehovah in English) is not figurative. Exactly like no one has ever seen GOD Almighty's Face exactly like Moses is also not figurative.

Can anyone really move a mountain with his eyes?
" Jesus replied, 'I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.' (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 21:21)"

Can anyone really survive a poisonous snake's venom without treatment?
"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 16:17-18)"

As we saw above in "OUR likeness", the speech is all metaphoric!
Also, both "OUR image" and "OUR likeness" mean the same thing.

The properties of our physical bodies VS GOD Almighty's:
It is important to notice that "OUR image" could also refer to the spirit of humans and not necessarily their earthly bodies. In other words, it is not necessary that GOD Almighty has a penis, butt, 10 fingers, 10 toes, ribs, lungs, heart etc... as humans have. Also, if He is like us physically, then does He also have a vagina like women do? Does He have a big breast like women and not a flat one like men? Does he breath oxygen like us? If not, then does He have lungs like us?
Does He eat? If not, then does He have a stomach that digests and processes all of the food that it intakes like our stomachs do?
Does His Body require vitamins, minerals, calcium, proteins, etc.... to remain surviving like ours do?
Does GOD have blood and skin? Does He get nose bleeds, and skin cuts that cause bleeding like us?
If He has blood, does He also have a kidney for cleaning His blood?
And if GOD Almighty's Body doesn't process food, then why would He then need a bladder, kidney, butt and a penis or vagina? If He doesn't urine or do a "number 2" like we do after we eat and drink, then what is the purpose of Him having these parts? Or does He truly Have them??

It is clear that the image and likeness that are mentioned in Genesis 1:26-27 are nothing but metaphoric speech!

Let us now look at what Jesus said about himself that will give the ultimate knockout to the trinity lie regarding the "Us" and "Image" and "Likeness" in Genesis 1:26-27:
The Bible's New Testament records Jesus saying: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"

If Jesus doesn't consider himself as "good", then how can any sane person put him on the same level as GOD Almighty?
I have yet to see a good answer to this one by any polytheist trinitarian.

Also, another important point to notice in Mark 10:18 is the word "alone": ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"
Jesus in this verse is clearly giving exclusivity to GOD Almighty when he said "alone". If Jesus was truly part of GOD Almighty and/or the trinity lie was true, then Jesus, to say the least, would not have said that.

Jesus, the alleged second part or third or person of the godhead lie, showed no signs of being GOD Almighty Himself. I have written and compiled a long and detailed section that refutes every single alleged "trinity verse" in the bible at: www.answering-christianity.com/at.htm.
As we've seen above, Jesus said that he was not "good", and "only GOD alone is good".
Jesus also ran to Egypt for his life from King Herod!
Jesus was also tempted by satan for 40 days, and he "suffered" from him.
Jesus bowed his face down to the ground before GOD Almighty and Worshiped Him.
These are just few examples. The list is of refutations is long, and you can view all of them, again, at: www.answering-christianity.com/at.htm

Silas wrote:
JESUS WAS WORTHY OF WORSHIP
A man worshipped Jesus, and Jesus permitted it, but Jesus taught that only God was to be worshipped in Matthew 4:10 -
Jesus said to him, "Away from me Satan for it is written, "Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only".
Yet Jesus allowed people to worship him in Matthew 8:2 -
"And behold, there came a leper and worshipped Him saying..."
The Bible commands us to worship Jesus Christ:
"... all should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which sent him." John 5:23
"... let all the angels of God worship him." Hebrews 1:6
"... at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:10, 11
MUHAMMAD: JESUS WAS NOT WORTHY OF WORSHIP
The Quran implies that Jesus is not worthy of worship:
Sura 43:81: "Say: 'If the Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship him.'"
COMMENT
Only God has the right to be worshipped as divine. Men have received worship as rulers, but God commanded that He alone is to be worshipped. Jesus taught this, but He received worship. Muhammad did not know who Jesus was, and thus he denied worship to the Son of God.

My response:
Jesus was never worshiped by anyone! Your twisted English translations done by the polytheist trinitarian pagans are misleading and deceiving. Many before Jesus in the Bible had people bow their faces down before them. Does this make them all be equal to GOD Almighty?
To the reader, please visit: http://www.answering-christianity.com/worship_jesus.htm and see the proofs for yourself. The article is too long to paste here.

He wrote:
PRAYER
JESUS: taught His disciples to pray simply, and from the heart. God listens to the heart, not the outward form:
Matt: 6:5-13: "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words..."
Jesus taught that true prayer was an expression of relationship and communication with a heavenly Father.
MUHAMMAD: taught formalized prayer ritual: (quotes are from Bukhari, Vol. 1)
488 - passing in front of a praying person annuls his prayer
489 - it's a sin to pass in front of someone while they're praying
660 - don't raise from prayer before the Imam {Muslim cleric leading the formal, ritualized prayers), or God will turn your face into a donkey's face
685 - if the prayer rows (of men) aren't straight, God will alter your faces
690 - if the prayer rows aren't straight, the prayer is not good
717 - if you look up during prayer, you'll lose your eyesight
759 - if you don't perform the bowing perfectly, your prayers are not accepted
These men were quite different. Both have left their marks upon the world. Christians follow Christ, Muslims follow Muhammad. Both claimed to have been from God, but their teachings and actions contradict each other. Only one could have truly been from God
Jesus said that false prophets would come: Matthew 24:11 - "And many false prophets shall arise and shall deceive many". Is it possible that Muhammad falls into the false prophet category?

My response:
Two points were raised here:
1- The accuracy of silas' quotes from his man-altered and corrupt bible.
Like I mentioned above, according to the bible's own theologians, the "books" and "gospels" of the bible today were all altered by men and each book/gospel was written by more than one unauthorized author. Again, please visit: www.answering-christianity.com/authors_gospels.htm.
2- Jesus' teachings of Prayers. It's funny how this same Jesus did what the Muslims do 17 times (37 times if they include the Sunnah Prayers) everyday in their 5-daily sets of Prayers by bowing his face down to the ground before GOD Almighty, begging Him for Mercy to not get crucified! This is a clear hypocrisy because:
Jesus in the false and corrupt NT never taught his followers to bow their faces to the ground before GOD Almighty.

Jesus only once bowed his face to the ground before GOD Almighty, and that was when he was desperate. Has he not been desperate, he would not have bowed that face to the ground before GOD Almighty.
So if I were to convert to the polytheist trinitarian paganism christianity (GOD forbid!), then would this mean that if I am very desperate then I should bow my face down to the ground before GOD Almighty to show Him maximum Glorification and Praising, and otherwise, I shouldn't do it?
You call that kind of garbage consistent Divine Teachings??
No thanks, I would rather Glorify GOD Almighty the maximum way (the Islamic way) all the time regardless whether I am desperate or not.
للمزيد من مواضيعي

Post Nr. 2  
Old 11.01.2012, 18:37

أيمن

عضو

ID: 2851
Power: 151  
أيمن متميزا
تم شكره 6 مرة في 6 مشاركة

Jazaka Allaho Khairan

Signature of أيمن
الله أكـبــــرُ رَدّدهــا فـإنّ لـَهــا .. وقــعَ الصّـواعــق في سمـع الشياطينِ
روضـوا على منهج القرآنِ أنفسَكم .. يـمـددْ لـكـم ربـُّكم عِـزّا وسُلطـانـا
ما أجـمـلَ الضـادَ تـبـيـانا وأعـذبهَـا .. جرسا وأفـسـحـَها للعـلـمِ مـيـدانـا
ثوبوا إلى الضاد واجنوا من أزاهرِها .. واستـروحــوا صـورا منها وألــوانـا

Last edit by أيمن on 11.01.2012 at 18:45 .
  Post Nr. 3  
Old 11.01.2012, 18:38

أيمن

عضو

ID: 2851
Power: 151  
أيمن متميزا
تم شكره 6 مرة في 6 مشاركة

Jazaka Allaho Khairan