Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum

last 20 posts
رسالة لـرؤوس الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أنا الفريدة لا تضرب بي المثل ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          خُلُق قرآنيّ : الإصلاح بين المتخاصمين (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          قـُــرّة العُــيون : حلقة 14 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 19 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 19 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 19 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 19 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          خطايا يسوع : كيف تعامل الربّ المزعوم مع أمه ؟؟؟؟!!!! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تواضروس و هروب مدوي من سؤال لنصراني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          معبود الكنيسة وغنائم الحرب (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سرقات توراتية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 18 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 18 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          النصارى و كسر الوصايا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 23.06.2011, 07:57

كلمة سواء

عضوة مميزة

ID: 715
Power: 205  
كلمة سواء لطيف جداكلمة سواء لطيف جداكلمة سواء لطيف جداكلمة سواء لطيف جدا
تم شكره 33 مرة في 28 مشاركة
Default An Invitation to Worship the Only True God and Creator of the Whole Universe

(Especially for Non-Muslim Readers)

By Dr. Norlain Dindang Mababaya

Allâh I (Subhanahu wa ta’ala, meaning: the Glorious and the Exalted) is the only God and creator of the whole universe who Alone deserves true worship. Although Allah I has all the power to guide the whole mankind to Worship Him, He I makes freedom of religion as one of the guiding principles of Islam. Our Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer, Allah) has given mankind to choose their own religion. He makes this very clear when He I says in His Book (the Qur’an) the following Ayât (Verses):

“Let there beno compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error. Whoever disbelieves in false deities and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.” (Qur’an 2:256)

“...And say to the People of the Book (the Christians and the Jews) and to those who are unlearned: “Do you (also) submit yourselves?” If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, your duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah’s sight are (all) His servants.” (Qur’an 3:20)

“If it had been Your Rabb’s Will, they would all have believed, ¾ all who are on earth! Will you then compel mankind against their will to believe?” (Qur’an 10:99)

“Say: ‘O you that reject Faith! I Worship not that which you worship, nor will you Worship that which I worship. And I will not Worship that which you are worshipping nor will you Worship that which I worship. To you be your religion and to me my religion.’” (Qur’an 109:1-6)

As part of Allah’s greatest favor to mankind, He I has commanded the Muslims, those who sincerely believe and Worship Him, to invite non-Muslims to His Oneness. In this way, they will be guided to His Path, Islam. They will offer true and sincere Worship to Him and thus attain eternal salvation and ultimate success. Allah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful says in His Book:

“Invite (all) to the Way of your Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer, Allah) with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for your Rabb knows best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.” (Qur’an 16:125)

In line with the above divine commandment, I invite non-Muslim readers to read the Qur’an, the Divine Revelation from Allah ¾ the only true God, Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds (Qur’an, 56:80). Allah’s Book certainly enlightens the hearts and minds of those who are sincere and objective in their search for the only true God, Allah. This article contains compilation of some of the many enlightening verses from the Qur’an for brief and easy understanding of every non-Muslim reader. If you are among those who sincerely seek for the One true God, please read, contemplate and ponder upon the authentic words of Allah. Let the following very enlightening concrete proofs from the Qur’an open your heart and mind to accept Allah as the only true God who Alone deserves our sincere worship:
1. Some Qur'anic proofs that Allah I is the only God full of praises and none is comparable unto Him:

“In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praises belong to Allah, the Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) of the Worlds.” (Qu’ran 1:1-2)

“Verily, your Allah is One, Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) of the heavens and of the earth and all between them and Rabb of every point at the rising of the sun!” (Qu’ran 37:4-5)

“He is Allah besides Whom there is no other god, knowing the unseen and the visible. He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful! He is Allah, besides Whom there is no other god, the Sovereign, the Holy, (the Source of) Peace, the Secure, the Preserver, the Powerful, the Irresistible, the Grandiose. Glory be to Allah ahead of anything they may associate (with Him)! He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Shaper. His are the Finest Names. Everything in Heaven and Earth celebrates Him. He is the Powerful, the Wise.” (Qu’ran 59:22-24)

“Say: ‘He is Allah the One. The Eternally besought of all. He begets not nor is He begotten and there is none comparable unto Him.’” (Qu’ran 112: 1-4)

2. Some Qur'anic proofs that Allah is the God and creator of the whole mankind and the whole universe:

“Say: `I seek refuge with (Allah) the Rabb and Cherisher of mankind, the King (or Ruler) of mankind, the God (or Judge) of mankind ¾ from the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper) (the same) who whispers into the hearts of the whole mankind ¾ among Jinn and among men.’” (Qu’ran 114:1-6)

“O mankind! Be dutiful to your Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer, Allah) Who created you from a single person, created of like nature his mate and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women. Reverence Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights) and (reverence) the wombs (that bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.” (Qu’ran 4:1)

“O mankind! Remember the Grace of Allah upon you! Is there a creator other than Allah to give you Sustenance from heaven or earth? There is no god but He: how then are you deluded away from the Truth?” (Qu’ran 35:3)

“(Allah is) the creator of the heavens and the earth: He has made for you pairs from among yourselves and pairs among cattle: by this means does He multiply you: there is nothing whatever like unto Him and He is the One that hears and sees (all things). To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth: He enlarges and restricts the Sustenance to whom He will: for He knows full well all things.” (Qu’ran 42:11-12)

3. Some Qur'anic proofs that Allah is the only true God and creator Who Alone deserves to be worshipped:

“Say: ‘Will you Worship besides Allah something, which has no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah is He Who hears and knows all things.’” (Qu’ran 5:76)

“Do they indeed ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing but are themselves created? No aid can they give them nor can they aid themselves! If you call them to guidance they will not obey. For you it is the same whether you call them or you hold your peace! Verily, those whom you call upon besides Allah are servants like you. Call upon them and let them listen to your prayer if you are truthful!” (Qu’ran 7:191-194)

4. Some Qur'anic Proofs that only Allah is the true God, whatever they invoke besides Him is Falsehood:

“Say: ‘Praise be to Allah and Peace on His servants whom He has chosen (for His Message). (Who) is better? Allah or the false gods they associate with Him?’” (Qu’ran 27:59)

“Is it a Falsehood gods other than Allah that you desire? Then what is your idea about the Rabb (Only God and Sustainer) of the Worlds?” (Qu’ran 37:86-87)

“That is because Allah is the (only) Reality and because whatever else they invoke besides Him is Falsehood; and because Allah He is the Most High Most Great.” (Qu’ran 31:30)

5. Some Qur'anic proofs that Allah is the only true God Who has commanded us to Worship Him:

“That is Allah your Rabb (Only creator and Sustainer)! There is no god but He, the creator of all things; then you Worship Him: and He has power to dispose of all affairs. No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all visions; He is Subtle well-aware.” (Qu’ran 6:102-103)

“Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So Worship Me (only), and perform regular prayers for My remembrance.” (Qu’ran 20:14)

“. . . (This Qur’an is) a Book, with verses basic or fundamental ¾ further explained in detail ¾ from One Who is Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things). (It teaches) that you should Worship none but Allah.” (Qu’ran 11:1-2)

“…The Command is for none but Allah: He has commanded that you Worship none but Him: that is the right religion but most men understand not.” (Qu’ran 12:40)

“O My slaves who believe! Certainly, spacious is My earth. Therefore Worship Me (Alone).” (Qu’ran 29:56)

“The Revelation of this Book (the Holy Qur’an) is from Allah, the Exalted in Power Full of Wisdom. Verily, it is We Who have revealed the Book to you in Truth: so Worship Allah alone offering Him sincere devotion.” (Qu’ran 39:1-2)

“Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the sun and the moon. Prostrate yourselves not the sun and the moon but prostrate yourselves to Allah Who created them if it is Him you really wish to worship.” (Qu’ran 41:37)

6. Some Qur'anic proofs that those who Worship other than Allah and die in their disbelief will have eternal punishment in the Hell-Fire:

“Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him in worship, but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.” (Qu’ran 4:48)

“…Verily, whosoever sets up partners in Worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him.” (Qu’ran 5:72)

"And your Rabb (Only creator and Sustainer) says: ‘Call (invoke) on Me I will answer your (invocation): Verily, those who are too arrogant to Worship Me will surely find themselves in Hell in humiliation.’” (Qur’an, 40:60)

“...But those who reject Allah and deny Our Signs, they are the companions of Hell-Fire.” (Qu’ran 57:19)

The above Verses are just few of the many enlightening Verses in the Qur’an that show how Allah I stresses His Unique Divinity. The Qur’an consistently guides mankind to the Oneness of Allah: Who Alone is our God, creator and Provider and Who Alone deserves all praises and beautiful attributes. After reading the above compilation of Qur’anic Ayât (Verses), contemplate and ask yourself the following sensible questions: Is there anyone, besides Allah the Almighty, who claims to be the only God full of praises? Can you think of anyone, other than Allah I, who claims to be Alone, free of all wants, Who begets not nor is He begotten, and none is comparable unto Him? Has anyone, except Allah I, ever claimed to be the only God and creator of the whole mankind and all that exist in this world? Is there anyone, besides Allah I, who declares Himself as the true God and that whatever they invoke besides Him is falsehood?

Has anyone, except Allah I, ever claimed and affirmed to be the only God and commanded us to Worship Him? Is it not that only the true God has the power to tell us the following supreme commandments:

“…The Command is for none but Allah: He has commanded that you (mankind) Worship none but Him. That is the right religion but most men understand not.” (Qu’ran 12:40)

“Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So Worship Me (only), and perform regular prayers for My remembrance.” (Qur’an, 20:14)

“I have created not the jinn and men except that they should Worship Me (Alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, Most Strong.” (Qur’an, 51:56-58)

If you believe that God is Unique and Supreme, High Above all His creations, then I invite you to accept Allah Ias your only true God. Verily, Allah Iis the Almighty, worthy of all praises. Worship Him alone in order to fulfill your very purpose of creation (i.e., to Worship Allah IWho is our only creator and true God). If you believe in Him and do deeds of righteousness, then you will be among those who will attain supreme success in the eternal world to come. Allah the Exalted says in His Book:

“…Allah has promised the Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme success.” (Qur’an 9:71-72)

“Verily, the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security, among Gardens and Springs; dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade they will face each other; and We shall join them to Companions with beautiful big and lustrous eyes. There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security; nor will they there taste death except the first death. And He will save them from the Torment of the Blazing Fire as a bounty from your Rabb (Only Creator, Cherisher and Sustainer)! That will be the supreme success!” (Qur’an 44: 51- 57)

It is for your salvation and eternal Success that you Worship Allah I the way Prophet Muhammad r (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, meaning: May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) worshipped Him. The Messenger and Prophet of Allah to the whole mankind (4:179) has commanded us to Worship Allah I the way he did it. In an authentic Hadith (Teaching of the Prophet r) compiled by Imam Bukhari, the Prophet r said: Perform your Salât (prayers) in the same manner as you have seen me doing. In line with Allah’s commandment to us to Worship Him and as demonstrated to us by His Messenger r, I invite you to sincerely Worship Allah in the Islamic way. Obey Allah I and His Messenger r. Take admonitions from the following Qur’anic verses:

“But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein (forever). And they shall have a humiliating punishment.” (Qur’an, 4:14)

“Those who reject Our Signs, We shall cast them into the Fire; as often as their skins are roasted through. We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the Chastisement: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.” (Qur’an, 4:56)

“Those who disbelieve, among the People of the Book (the Jews and the Christians) and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.” (Qur’an, 98:6)

For your eternal salvation and success, sincerely believe in Allah I as the One and only true God. Allah I Alone possesses all the unique and supreme attributes of the true God. Verily, Allah I Alone deserves true worship. Therefore, Worship Him Alone as He I has commanded mankind to Worship no one but Him.

للمزيد من مواضيعي

Signature of كلمة سواء