Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum

last 20 posts
بأفواههم يقولون : إبراهيم النبيّ كان مسلما (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يانفس إن لم تظفري لاتجزعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          مغني راب أميركي يعتنق الإسلام بكاليفورنيا (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يشوع 6 : 21 تطبيق عملي ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يشوع 6 : 21 تطبيق عملي ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكتاب المقدس و الدعوة لإبادة الحيوانات (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          خُلُق قرآنيّ : الصّبر (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          قـُــرّة العُــيون : حلقة 10 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          صفة العمرة من النية إلى تمامها (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          كُونْسْوِيلُو مهتدية إسبانية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الهولي بايبل تحت مقصلة العلم (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          وصف الجنة : الجنة الأمنية الغالية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الأنبا رافائيل : عقيدة الثالوث متاهة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          من يهودية صهيونية الى مسلمة موحدة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أدعية الوتر : رمضان 1445 هجري (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تراويح 1445 هجري : ليلة 09 رمضان (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Tarawih _ 2024 / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          Ramadán 2024 _ el mes del corán / 09 (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 17.03.2018, 15:44

الشهاب الثاقب

مشرف عام

ID: 2494
Power: 231  
الشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدودالشهاب الثاقب مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 689 مرة في 467 مشاركة
Default A message to those who say, "We do not worship images and statues, but we honor their owners." From your book " You are idols worshipers

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وبه نستعين

Wisdom of Solomon
Chapter 14
8 But that which is made with hands is cursed, as well it, as he that made it: he, because he made it; and it, because, being corruptible, it was called god.
9 For the ungodly and his ungodliness are both alike hateful unto God.
10 For that which is made shall be punished together with him that made it.
11 Therefore even upon the idols of the Gentiles shall there be a visitation: because in the creature of God they are become an abomination, and stumblingblocks to the souls of men, and a snare to the feet of the unwise.
12 For the devising of idols was the beginning of spiritual fornication, and the invention of them the corruption of life.
13 For neither were they from the beginning, neither shall they be for ever.
14 For by the vain glory of men they entered into the world, and therefore shall they come shortly to an end.
15 For a father afflicted with untimely mourning, when he hath made an image of his child soon taken away, now honoured him as a god, which was then a dead man, and delivered to those that were under him ceremonies and sacrifices.
16 Thus in process of time an ungodly custom grown strong was kept as a law, and graven images were worshipped by the commandments of kings.
17 Whom men could not honour in presence, because they dwelt far off, they took the counterfeit of his visage from far, and made an express image of a king whom they honoured, to the end that by this their forwardness they might flatter him that was absent, as if he were present.
18 Also the singular diligence of the artificer did help to set forward the ignorant to more superstition.
19 For he, peradventure willing to please one in authority, forced all his skill to make the resemblance of the best fashion.
20 And so the multitude, allured by the grace of the work, took him now for a god, which a little before was but honoured.
21 And this was an occasion to deceive the world: for men, serving either calamity or tyranny, did ascribe unto stones and stocks the incommunicable name.
22 Moreover this was not enough for them, that they erred in the knowledge of God; but whereas they lived in the great war of ignorance, those so great plagues called they peace.

Wisdom of Solomon
Chapter 13
10 But miserable are they, and in dead things is their hope, who call them gods, which are the works of men's hands, gold and silver, to shew art in, and resemblances of beasts, or a stone good for nothing, the work of an ancient hand.
11 Now a carpenter that felleth timber, after he hath sawn down a tree meet for the purpose, and taken off all the bark skilfully round about, and hath wrought it handsomely, and made a vessel thereof fit for the service of man's life;
12 And after spending the refuse of his work to dress his meat, hath filled himself;
13 And taking the very refuse among those which served to no use, being a crooked piece of wood, and full of knots, hath carved it diligently, when he had nothing else to do, and formed it by the skill of his understanding, and fashioned it to the image of a man;
14 Or made it like some vile beast, laying it over with vermilion, and with paint colouring it red, and covering every spot therein;
15 And when he had made a convenient room for it, set it in a wall, and made it fast with iron:
16 For he provided for it that it might not fall, knowing that it was unable to help itself; for it is an image, and hath need of help:
17 Then maketh he prayer for his goods, for his wife and children, and is not ashamed to speak to that which hath no life.
18 For health he calleth upon that which is weak: for life prayeth to that which is dead; for aid humbly beseecheth that which hath least means to help: and for a good journey he asketh of that which cannot set a foot forward:
19 And for gaining and getting, and for good success of his hands, asketh ability to do of him, that is most unable to do any thing.
للمزيد من مواضيعي

Signature of الشهاب الثاقب

هل الله يُعذب نفسه لنفسههل الله يفتدى بنفسه لنفسههل الله هو الوالد وفى نفس الوقت المولوديعنى ولد نفسه سُبحان الله تعالى عما يقولون ويصفون
راجع الموضوع التالي
طريق الحياة و أدلة ساطعه على عدم الفداء

Last edit by الشهاب الثاقب on 22.03.2018 at 23:00 .
members who say thank you to الشهاب الثاقب
  Post Nr. 2  
Old 17.03.2018, 22:47

* إسلامي عزّي *

مدير المنتدى

ID: 2093
Power: 3  
* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 2.946 مرة في 2.155 مشاركة

Deuteronomy 27 : 15

Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.

Isaiah 44 : 9

They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

Isaiah 45 : 16

They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

Signature of * إسلامي عزّي *

لوقا 3:8 ترجمة سميث وفاندايك

وَيُوَنَّا امْرَأَةُ خُوزِي وَكِيلِ هِيرُودُسَ وَسُوسَنَّةُ وَأُخَرُ كَثِيرَاتٌ كُنَّ يَخْدِمْنَهُ
مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِنَّ.

https://mp3quran.net/ar/balilah

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

members who say thank you to * إسلامي عزّي *
  Post Nr. 3  
Old 19.03.2018, 00:42

* إسلامي عزّي *

مدير المنتدى

* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود

( 69 ) And recite to them the news of Abraham,
( 70 ) When he said to his father and his people, "What do you worship?"
( 71 ) They said, "We worship idols and remain to them devoted."
( 72 ) He said, "Do they hear you when you supplicate?
( 73 ) Or do they benefit you, or do they harm?"
( 74 ) They said, "But we found our fathers doing thus."
( 75 ) He said, "Then do you see what you have been worshipping,
( 76 ) You and your ancient forefathers?
( 77 ) Indeed, they are enemies to me, except the Lord of the worlds,
( 78 ) Who created me, and He [it is who] guides me.
( 79 ) And it is He who feeds me and gives me drink.
( 80 ) And when I am ill, it is He who cures me
( 81 ) And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life
( 82 ) And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense."
( 83 ) [And he said], "My Lord, grant me authority and join me with the righteous.
( 84 ) And grant me a reputation of honor among later generations.
( 85 ) And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure.
( 86 ) And forgive my father. Indeed, he has been of those astray.
( 87 ) And do not disgrace me on the Day they are [all] resurrected -
( 88 ) The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children
( 89 ) But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart."
( 90 ) And Paradise will be brought near [that Day] to the righteous.
( 91 ) And Hellfire will be brought forth for the deviators,
( 92 ) And it will be said to them, "Where are those you used to worship
( 93 ) Other than Allah? Can they help you or help themselves?"
( 94 ) So they will be overturned into Hellfire, they and the deviators
( 95 ) And the soldiers of Iblees, all together.
( 96 ) They will say while they dispute therein,
( 97 ) "By Allah, we were indeed in manifest error
( 98 ) When we equated you with the Lord of the worlds.
( 99 ) And no one misguided us except the criminals.
( 100 ) So now we have no intercessors
( 101 ) And not a devoted friend.
( 102 ) Then if we only had a return [to the world] and could be of the believers... "
( 103 ) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
( 104 ) And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.

The Holy Quran surah 26

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P17.03.2018.jpg (149,9 KB, 350 views)
S أفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
S قم بمراسلة مشرف القسم بخصوص أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
S منتديات كلمة سواء الدعوية للحوار الإسلامي المسيحي غير مسؤولة عن ما يحتويه المرفق من بيانات
  Post Nr. 4  
Old 21.03.2018, 00:25

* إسلامي عزّي *

مدير المنتدى

The message given to Moses peace be upon him was clear :

Exodus 20 :

2- I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3-Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg pope21.03.2018.jpeg (67,9 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg 2093_p17.03.2018.jpg (149,9 KB, 375 views)
S منتديات كلمة سواء الدعوية للحوار الإسلامي المسيحي غير مسؤولة عن ما يحتويه المرفق من بيانات
  Post Nr. 5  
Old 22.03.2018, 22:00

* إسلامي عزّي *

مدير المنتدى

The Holy Quran 37 : 92

What is [wrong] with you that you do not speak?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Statue_of_Jesus.jpg (55,1 KB, 372 views)
  Post Nr. 6  
Old 25.03.2018, 21:59

* إسلامي عزّي *

مدير المنتدى

Post Nr. 7  
Old 29.03.2018, 20:46

* إسلامي عزّي *

مدير المنتدى

Ezekiel 30 : 13

Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	29-03-2018 20-40-46.png
Views:	354
Size:	181,9 KB
ID:	6387