Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum

last 20 posts
الهولي بايبل و معاملة النساء زمن الحروب و الصّراعات المسلّحة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          إجابة عن سؤال : ماذا قدّم المسلمون للبشرية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          المهتدي مويزو روتشيلد و رحلة من اليهودية إلى الإسلام (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أسرار خطيرة عن التمويلات الكنَسية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة مُباركة من سورة الزّمر : الشيخ إبراهيم أبو حجلة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة مُباركة من سورة فاطر : الشيخ القارئ إياد عوني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الخمر و الحشيش و الدعارة في كتاب النصارى ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سورةالزُمَر : الشيخ القارئ خالد بن محمد الرَّيَّاعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سورة غافر : الشيخ القارئ خالد بن محمد الرَّيَّاعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يهوه ينادي بالحج ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          إشهار إسلام الأخت مارتينا ممدوح (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          مصيبة عيد القيامة في الكنائس (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الأضحية هي قربان لله أم للأوثان ؟؟؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          زاهي حواس ينفي وجود ذكر للأنبياء في الآثار (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          ضربة لمعبود الكنيسة تعادل في نتائجها الآثار المرعبة لهجوم نووي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سؤال حيّر الأنبا رفائيل وجعله يهدم المسيحية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة عذبة من سورة القلم : الشيخ القارئ عبدالله الجهني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة من سورتي السجدة و الإنسان : الشيخ القارئ عبد الله الجهني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 17.04.2013, 10:59

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 
ID: 203
Power: 219  
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 213 مرة في 148 مشاركة
Default Methodological Principles for Inviting to Allah Almighty

methodological principles for inviting to allah Almighty

Introduction:

Praise be to Allah, a pure and blessed praise as our Lord loves and is pleased with and I bear witness that there is no god but allah alone with no partner. And I bear witness that our Prophet and our Guide Muhammad is His slave and messenger. May the peace of allah and His blessings be upon him, his family, his companions and his followers until the Day of Judgment.

Thereafter, this is a new chapter about inviting to allah Almighty, based on the Glorious Qur’an and Blessed Sunnah, intending to set up the scientific methods. We begin it with a preamble:

There is no doubt that our Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) is the best example and role model in all subjects as allah almighty says: “Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) you have a good example to follow, for him who hopes for (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day, and remembers Allâh much.” [Al Ahzab: 21].

allah Glory be to Him said about His Prophet (may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him): “And Verily, you (O Muhammad may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) are on an exalted (standard of) character.” [Al Qalam: 4].

Allah almighty has sent Prophet Muhammad as a bearer of glad tidings and a warner (against Hell), a guide towards allah with His permission and as a lamp spreading light through his instructions, and as an informer about his Lord Glory be to Him. Thus, Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) has delivered the message , fulfilled the mission advised the nation and struggled in the cause of allah in the truest and fullest sense, leaving his nation upon a clear white path whose night is like its day, no one deviates from it except that who is destroyed.

Therefore, his mission was to convey the message of his Lord so that people can worship allah Almighty. allah Glory be to Him says: “Your duty is to convey (the Message.” [Ash-Shura: 48]. And allah almighty says in the Glorious Qur’an: “O you (Muhammad may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) enveloped in garments! Arise and warn! [Al Muddaththir: 1-2]. Furthermore, allah Glory be to Him says: “And warn your tribe (O Muhammad may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) of near kindred.” (Ash-Shu`ara’: 214]. Also allah almighty says: “And We have sent you (O Muhammad may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him): not but as a mercy for the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists.” [Al Anbiya’: 107]. And so on, the blessed Verses come one after another to define his mission and goal.

Through this, the Messenger of allah (may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) has established a great method for his followers for calling to Allah, so that his footsteps would be followed and his method would be adopted and his principle would be observed.

After that, his companions contributed to this field, and then their Successors and then their Followers continued their efforts until separate books were written and extensive writings were compiled beside their expertise and experience. May allah reward them for their contributions and compilations for well-being of Islam and Muslims.

It is well-known that Islamic call will continue with the continuation of time. However, it has its developments, diverse issues and fresh challenges that enjoin on scholars and preachers the duty of trying their best for interpretation and explanation.

I have studied a lot of works on the subject of methodologies of Islamic call and Da`wah activities and I found them good and beneficial, for which they deserve regards and thanks and we pray for their success and reward. However, I found some subjects -in word and deed- that need explanation, advice and suggestion, especially in modern era that has witnessed active and advanced endeavors by the preachers and at the same time Da`wah faces active objections by their opponents.

In my opinion, among the most important duties is to collect the scattered points of this subject and compile them in the form of rules and regulations that would be starting points and should be comprehended by a preacher or student of da`wah studies, so that the behaviors of the preacher would be governed by those principles.

Therefore, I collected whatever was available on this subject and tried to combine the similar and resembling points together to make them under a common principle. Undoubtedly it is an endeavor and effort that I hope is more likely to be right than wrong. However, it has room for another opinion and accepts addition and subtraction. Anyway, it remains a human effort made by me through scrutinizing, reviewing and discussing according to the scientific method of research. Also I worked hard trying to establish legitimate evidences for these rules, neither lengthening nor elaborating, by summarizing in what is enough for the explanation of this subject. allah is the Granter of success and the rightness is sought only from Him.

We’ll talk in the second episode of this research about these rules and their methodology. I ask allah almighty to benefit by this effort, both the writer and the reader, may allah enlighten everyone by the teachings of His Glorious Book and guide them through the guidance of the Prophet (may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon him) in calling to allah who is the Granter of success and may the peace and the blessings of allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and his all companions
للمزيد من مواضيعي

Signature of فداء الرسول

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Post Nr. 2  
Old 17.04.2013, 11:01

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود

The Methodological Rules for Calling to Allah Almighty [Objective of the rules, their methodology and plan]
Praise be to Allah and may the peace of Allah and His blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah and his family and lovers.

Thereafter, in this episode we are going to talk about the aim of this research, its methodology and its plan.

The aim of this research has been outlined as follows:

1- Elucidating the basic starting points and regulations for Da’wah work, done by institutions or individuals.

2 – Establishing an integrated and comprehensive method for calling to Allah distinguished by visibility and road safety and peace of mind.

3 - Addressing the emerging problems in the field of Da`wa activities and its missions.

Methodology:

The methodology of this research has been summarized in the following points:

1 - A prelude to discuss the meaning of Da`wah, its virtues, its function and its components.

2 – Dividing the research into the rules to make it easily imaginable and each principle includes the following elements:

A – A brief introduction of the rule.

B –Legitimate reasoning for the rule.

C – Attempting to relate every rule to the historical reality in Da`wah activities of the Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him), and establishing direct link between each rule and his method of call to Allah, their evidences have been presented as well.

D - Mentioning some examples of practical fact.

E – Detailing the required points of the rule needed for the practical work.

F - The positive effects of the rule if was applied and its negatives when was neglected.

G – An abstract about the rule with some detail.

3 – Referring to the Glorious Qur’an and Blessed Sunnah, attributing them to the original source. Furthermore, authenticity of the Hadith was outlined in the light of scientific research methodology.

4 – I tried to take advantage from the sayings of the righteous ancestors that support the rule.

5 – At the conclusion of the search, I have summarized the research’s main points characterized by methodology milestones that were derived from these rules to build an integrated method of calling to Allah.

6 - I have benefited from the writings of some contemporary writers alongside positive criticism and I have discussed such issues and subjects.

7 – I have focused on some aspects as I think they are among the motives of this research, being mindful of lucidity in the presentation of the ideas and explanation of main points. As well as positive criticism to some thoughts or contemporary attitudes, or methods applied by some preachers were also rendered. And so on.

Here I would like to point out to an important matter as the respected reader might see a kind of repetition in some evidences or examples, but it returns to the requirement of the context, and the same could be said about some rules and ideas that seem overlapping with each other.

On the other hand, the research plan includes the following elements:

* A foreword that contains the motives and objectives of the research and presents its methodology and plan.

*An introduction that includes the following rules:

- The First Rule: Purposes and intentions.

- The Second Rule: Visibility in vision and goal.

- The Third Rule: Aims and means.

- The Fourth Rule: Balancing between knowledge, worship and work.

- The Fifth Rule: Perception of advantages and disadvantages.

- The Sixth Rule: Construction and solution.

- The Seventh Rule: Changing and reformation.

- The Eighth Rule: Sense and Sensibility.

- The Ninth Rule: Idealism and realism.

- The Tenth Rule: Priority of the whole or a part.

- The Eleventh Rule: Coalition and difference.

- The Twelfth Rule: Balancing between encouragement and intimidation.

- The Thirteenth Rule: Optimism and despair.

- The Fourteenth Rule: Working gradually and not hastening.

* The Epilogue.

After all, this is an attempt; I hope to be beneficial for its author and reader. However, I do not claim that I have reached a non-reachable target. Anyway, it is a contribution dictated by the duty and responsibility, based on the perception of the reality and studying the legitimate evidences with reference to the biography of the Prophet (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him). If there is something right in this study-and that is my hope- then I ask Allah for His reward, but if there is any mistake or lapses then I ask Allah for His pardon and forgiveness. Indeed He is All-Hearing, Near to all, Responsive to all.

Furthermore, I hope from my respected reader to correct if needs that, and I welcome any kind of suggestion to my work, as this research is relied mostly on my observation. May Allah reward whoever makes any correction or expresses any suggestion or contributes by adding any idea or modifies any mistake or provides more examples, and so on.

And we will talk Allah willing in the next episode or in the preamble about Da`wah and its meaning.

May the peace of Allah and His blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and his all companions.

Post Nr. 3  
Old 17.04.2013, 11:06

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 

Methodological Principles for Inviting to Allah Almighty [Meaning of Da`wah and its Subject]

Introduction:

Praise be to Allah, and may the peace of Allah and His blessings be upon His Messenger Muhammad, his family, his companions and his followers.

Thereafter, we will mention the meaning of Da`wah and its subject in this episode:

First: The Meaning of Da`wah:

Literal Meaning of Da`wah: The Arabic word “Da`wah” literally denotes inviting to food. According to Arabic morphology it is a verbal noun. However, the word Da`wah and its derivative has many applications, including the following senses:

1 - Calling for help.

2 - Worship, as was meant in the blessed Verse of the Glorious Qur’an: “And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, and ask Me I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!" [Ghafir: 60]. In addition to that, the Prophet of Allah (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Supplication is the worship.” (1).

3- Calling or inviting to something. And whoever invites someone to something, whether to guidance or misguidance is called “Ad-Da`I”. The plural form of “Ad-Da`I” is “Ad-Du`a’t”. Furthermore, the person who invites to an innovation or a right path is called “Da`iyah”, however, the latter noun denotes the one who exaggerates in the act of invitation.

The Prophet of Allah (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) has been called “Da`I” of Allah or the Inviter to Allah, as was mentioned in the Glorious Qur’an: “And as one who invites to by His Leave, and as a lamp spreading.” [Al Ahzab: 46] meaning: who invites to Islâmic Monotheism and to worship Him Alone, and he (peace be upon him) calls for good deeds that make nearer to Allah. (2)

However, the word “Da`wah” is used in the terminology in one of the two following meanings:

1 - Islam.

2 – Dissemination of this religion among the people. In the field of invitation the latter one is intended in general. As was meant in this Verse, Allah Almighty says: “Say (O Muhammad): "This is my way; I invite unto Allâh with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me. And Glorified and Exalted be Allâh. And I am not of those who worship others along with Allâh)." (Yusuf: 108]. Invitation to Allah in this Verse means inviting to His religion.

The latter meaning of Da`wah has been intended in this research, whether the call is to Islam and leaving the infidelity, or the call is directed to obedience of Allah and abstaining from disobedience, or the call is related to good actions and abandoning bad actions.

Second: The Subject of Da`wah:

The main subject of Da`wah is Islam, which is submission, surrender and obedience to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds, as was expressed by the Prophet of Allah (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) in a conversation with the angel Jibril (peace be upon him) when Jibril asked him about Islam, then he answered : “Islam means that you openly state that there is no god except Allah, and Muhammad (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah; establish the prayer, pay Zakah; fast during the month of Ramadan and offer the Hajj of the House of Allah if you are able to afford journey to it.” (3).

This means that the subject of Da`wah is: to call to the true faith, and then to appeal for the application of entire Shari`ah including the worship ethics, morality, behavior, righteousness, and to reject polytheism, disbelief, hypocrisy, all kinds of sin and wrongdoings, etc.

We will mention God willing in the following episode the objectives of Da`wah.

May the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad his family and his all companions.

(1) Reported by Abu Dawud: (1/551 Hadith No. 1481), Book of Witr prayer, Chapter on (Supplication), and by At-Tirmidhy: (5/211 Hadith No. 2969), Book of interpretation of Qur’an, Chapter on (Surat Al Baqarah) and Ibn Majah: (5/5 Hadith No. 3828), Book of prayer, Chapter on (The merits of supplication). This is an authentic Hadith that was authenticated by At-Tirmidhy.

(2) See: Lisan Al `Arab, by Ibn Manzur: Chapter of Alphabetic letter Ad-Dal, Al Waw and Al y’a, Volume IX, (18 / 281-284) with summarization by me.

(3) Reported by Al Bukhari: (1/20 Hadith No. 51), Book of faith, Chapter No. (39), and by Muslim: (1/36 Hadith No. 8), Book of faith, Chapter on (Explanation of belief and submission).

Post Nr. 4  
Old 17.04.2013, 11:10

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فريق رد الشبهات 

Objectives of Da`wah
Praise be to Allah and may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger Muhammad, his family, his companions and his followers.

Thereafter, we're going to talk about the goals of Da`wah.

Third: The Objectives of Da`wah:

The objectives of Da`wah are evident in the Islamic texts of the Glorious Qur’an and blessed Sunnah. The following points have been extracted from both sources that highlight those objectives:

1 – Achieving the pleasure of Allah the Almighty, as He says: “They (are those who) fulfill (their) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil will be wide-spreading. And they give food, in spite of their love for it (or for the love of Him), to the poor, the orphan, and the captive, (Saying): "We feed you seeking Allâh’s Countenance only. We wish for no reward, nor thanks from you.” [Al Insan: 7 - 9].

2 – Spreading the light of Islam on the earth, as Allah Glory be to Him says: “It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâm), to make it superior over all religions even though the idolaters hate (it).” [At-Tawbah: 33].

3 – Correcting the wrong faith prevailing over the minds of people, because faith is the base and foundation if it is sound all actions are right but if it is corrupted or ill then all actions are wrong. Reformation of doctrine was one of the first objectives of Da`wah by all Prophets and Messengers of Allah peace be upon them, as Allah Almighty says in the Glorious Qur’an: “And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad) but We revealed to him (saying): None has the right to be worshipped but I (Allâh)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)." [Al Anbiya: 25]. Furthermore, The Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) commended his companion Mu`a’dh when he sent him to Yemen to invite the people to the faith of monotheism and the Prophet (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) ordered him to begin with the subject of faith before anything else, as he advised him saying: “You will come upon people of the Scripture, so call them to witness that there is no god except Allah, and that I 'm the Messenger of Allah.”(1).

4 – Inviting the people to carry out the duties and to fulfill the worships represented in the pillars of Islam, by removing from the doctrines whatever has been tinged or added to the original and pure doctrine. It is noteworthy that the Prophet (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) in his advice to Mu`adh when he sent him to Yemen, has put the goal of inviting the people to worship after the subject of doctrine directly, as he said: “If they obeyed you then inform them that Allah has enjoined upon them five prayers every day and night, and if they obeyed you then inform them that Allah has enjoined upon them charity that is taken from their rich and given to their poor, and if they obeyed you then be careful, and do not take the best of their properties (as payment of Zakat) , and fear oppressed person’s curse as there is no veil between their curse and Allah.”(2)

5 – Correcting the behavior of the people and improving their ethics, as Allah says: “Indeed Allâh conferred a great favor on the believers when He sent among them a Messenger (Muhammad) from among themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the Qur’ân), and purifying them (from sins by their following him), and instructing them (in) the Book (the Qur’ân) and the wisdom, while before that they had been in manifest error.” [Al `Imran: 164].

Once the Prophet of Allah (may the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him) was requested to curse the idolaters, then he said: “Verily, I was not sent to invoke curses, rather I was only sent as a mercy.” (3).

6 – Fulfilling the task of conveying the message of Allah and delivering the knowledge about Allah to the people with proof and evidence, as Allah Almighty says: “We have not sent you (O Muhammad) as a Hafîz (watcher, protector) over them. Your duty is to convey (the Message).” [Ash-Shura: 48].

In brief, the goals of call are achieved through transferring the people from the slavery of people to the slavery Lord of the people. (4).

We will mention in the following episode -God willing- the virtues of calling to Allah Almighty.

May the peace and the blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and his all companions.

(1) Reported by Al Bukhari, (5/206, Hadith No. 4347), Book of Expeditions, Chapter on (Sending Abu Musa and Mu`adh to Yemen) and by Muslim, (1/50 Hadith No. 19), Book of Faith, Chapter on (Inviting to the testimony that there is no god but Allah.

(2) Reported by Al Bukhari, (2/159, Hadith No. 1496), Book of Zakat, Chapter on (The charity is taken from the rich and given to the poor) and by Muslim, (1/50 Hadith No. 19), Book of Faith, Chapter on (The two witnesses).

(3) Reported by Muslim: (4/2006 Hadith No. 2599), Book of gift and charity, Chapter on (Forbidding from cursing the animals).

(4) More detail about the objectives of call is coming in the Second Rule.