Go Back   Kalemasawaa Forum Non Arabic Forums English Forum

last 20 posts
الهولي بايبل و معاملة النساء زمن الحروب و الصّراعات المسلّحة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          إجابة عن سؤال : ماذا قدّم المسلمون للبشرية ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          المهتدي مويزو روتشيلد و رحلة من اليهودية إلى الإسلام (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          أسرار خطيرة عن التمويلات الكنَسية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة مُباركة من سورة الزّمر : الشيخ إبراهيم أبو حجلة (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة مُباركة من سورة فاطر : الشيخ القارئ إياد عوني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الخمر و الحشيش و الدعارة في كتاب النصارى ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سورةالزُمَر : الشيخ القارئ خالد بن محمد الرَّيَّاعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سورة غافر : الشيخ القارئ خالد بن محمد الرَّيَّاعي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          يهوه ينادي بالحج ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          إشهار إسلام الأخت مارتينا ممدوح (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          مصيبة عيد القيامة في الكنائس (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الأضحية هي قربان لله أم للأوثان ؟؟؟ (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          زاهي حواس ينفي وجود ذكر للأنبياء في الآثار (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          ضربة لمعبود الكنيسة تعادل في نتائجها الآثار المرعبة لهجوم نووي (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          سؤال حيّر الأنبا رفائيل وجعله يهدم المسيحية (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة عذبة من سورة القلم : الشيخ القارئ عبدالله الجهني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )           »          تلاوة من سورتي السجدة و الإنسان : الشيخ القارئ عبد الله الجهني (الكاتـب : * إسلامي عزّي * - )

Post Nr. 1  
Old 26.06.2010, 03:08

خالدة

عضو

ID: 893
Power: 171  
خالدة على طريق التميز
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
Default Testimonies of Jewish Converted To Islam

Testimonies of jewish Converted To Islam

Thousands of Jews convert to Islam, from Rabbis to reform Jews, as well as Jews for Jesus, each after research, study and comparison, discover the Truth
and Beauty of islam and how islam completes our lives, fills our spirits, and brings us closer to God and on the path of Righteousness.
Included here are the testimonies of a few of our fellow jewish brothers and sisters who have accepted islam as their religion, Allah as their God, and Muhammad as the final Prophet, amen.

1. Rachel Singer
2. Rabbi of Makhachkala
3. Hajj Mustafa Ali (David Sterling)
4. Suleyman Ahmad
5. Jemima Goldsmith
6. Maryam Jameelah
7. Fouad
8. Michelle
9. Kari Ann Owen
10. Emad ud Deen
11. Michael Wolfe
12. Muhammad Asad
13. FromMessiah to Muslim (Shabbetai Zevi)
14. Abdullah Ibn Sailam, the first Rabbi convert
15. Hasan from Yard Al Mukaddasa
16. Reform Jew convert to Islam
17. Rabbi fromMorocco: Abdul Haqq Al-Islami
18. Moshe
19. Founder of Al Azhar
20. Muhammad Daniel
للمزيد من مواضيعي

الموضوع الأصلي : Testimonies of Jewish Converted To Islam     -||-     المصدر : مُنتَدَيَاتُ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءِ الدَّعَويِّة     -||-     الكاتب : خالدة

Last edit by MrWyvern on 16.07.2010 at 00:51 .
  Post Nr. 2  
Old 26.06.2010, 03:09

خالدة

عضو

ID: 893
Power: 171  
خالدة على طريق التميز
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة

WHOEVER HEARS, ANSWER!

1-Rashida S. (Rachel Singer - USA)

I came to Islam late, a daughter of a devout Roman Catholic mother/very devout Jewish father. By age 4 I knew of Allah and in 1991 I traveled to Egypt to read some of my writing. I had already spent almost 20 years
among the most pious of Jews, had married, had children. When I heard the
muezzin* before Fajr* his voice was like the arrow one dreams that a lover will shoot into the heart, it cut & held me unable to speak. Not even knowing Arabic, I knew the sound, it is like a recognition of something so profound, so great and if I may say, so sweet that one has been searching for. The
Quran speaks to me clearly as if it was written for Jews to hear and wake up.
I had to leave the community I lived in and my children. I did not chose to, I had to. Those of you, young and coming into Islam are truly blessed. You have your lives, will marry and raise Muslim children in’shallah.
The only people who can say they are Chosen, are those who search for the True path to Allah with all their heart.
* Muezzin: A person who calls for prayers in the mosque. The AZAN is the call. It usually occurs 5 times a day. The AZAN’s context is the following:
Allah is greater...I witness that there is no god but ALLAH. And I witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. Come to the prayer.. come to
success...Allah is greater...
* Fajr: Dawn

Last edit by MrWyvern on 16.07.2010 at 00:53 .