قديم 25.03.2013, 11:07
صور فداء الرسول الرمزية

فداء الرسول

مجموعة مقارنة الأديان

فداء الرسول غير موجود

فريق رد الشبهات 
ID: 203
Power: 218  
فداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدودفداء الرسول مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 213 مرة في 148 مشاركة
افتراضي

Second: The speech they misunderstood has a weak narration, and some scholars, like Al Albany, assured that its narration is weak, and mentioned it in The Weak Series with no. 1316.

Someone may ask: How come it's weak and it's mentioned in The Correct Muslim?

The answer: The Correct Muslim and The Correct Bukhari are the two most correct books after the Holy Quran, and this doesn't mean that all the speeches mentioned in them are correct, as they contain some issues no one knows except the specialized scholars only.

Third: If we assume that the speech is correct, I have an important question here: Does Allah, the Almighty, put Muslims' sins on the Jews and Christians only or on Muslims as well?
The answer: Allah, the Almighty, puts Muslims sins on Muslims as well, not only the Jews and the Christians as they alleged. This is proved by the following:

1 – The Correct Bukhari, no. 2269, Abu Huraira narrated that the prophet (PBUH) said: "Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him".

2 – The Correct Muslim, no. 4678, Abu Huraira narrated that the prophet (PBUH) said: "Do you know who is a broke?" They (the Companions of the prophet) said: "A broke man amongst us is one who has neither dirham with him nor wealth. He (PBUH) said: The broke of my nation would be he who would come on the day of judgment with prayers and fasts and Zakat (alms), but he would find himself bankrupt on that day as he would have exhausted his funds of virtues since he hurled abuses upon others, brought calumny against others and unlawfully consumed the wealth of others and shed the blood of others and beat others, and his virtues would be credited to the account of one who suffered at his hand. And if his good deeds fall short to clear the account, then his sins would be entered in his account, and he would be thrown in the hellfire".

Therefore: There isn't any racism, and this falsifies their claim.

Fourth: The Bible mentions that the Lord deviates people and prophets from the path of truth, deceives them in the present life before the hereafter, which means that He puts sins of others on them. This is mentioned in many positions:

1 – Ezekiel 14:9-10:

9 And if the prophet is deceived and speaks a word, I, the LORD, have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. 10 And they shall bear their punishment[a]—the punishment of the prophet and the punishment of the inquirer shall be alike—!!

2 – Ezekiel 20:24-26:

24 because they had not obeyed my rules, but had rejected my statutes and profaned my Sabbaths, and their eyes were set on their fathers' idols. 25 Moreover, I gave them statutes that were not good and rules by which they could not have life, 26 and I defiled them through their very gifts in their offering up all their firstborn, that I might devastate them. I did it that they might know that I am the LORD.

3 – 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12:

10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

4 – Jeremiah 16

13 Therefore I will hurl you out of this land into a land that neither you nor your fathers have known, and there you shall serve other gods day and night, for I will show you no favor.’

5 – Isaiah 63:17:

17 Why, O Jehovah, hast thou made us to err from thy ways, hast hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

6 – The Bible also mentions that the Lord doesn't notice His oppression! This is mentioned in Job 24
From out of the city the dying groan,
and the soul of the wounded cries for help;
yet God charges no one with wrong.
I say: Allah, the Almighty, says : {They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him} (The Groups:67).

Written by Akram Hassan Morsi
Translation: Professor Islamic translation

Signature of فداء الرسول

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Last edit by فداء الرسول on 25.03.2013 at 11:10 .
رد باقتباس