Post Nr. 1  
قديم 28.09.2014, 23:48
صور د/مسلمة الرمزية

د/مسلمة

مديرة المنتدى

د/مسلمة غير موجود

ID: 529
Power: 3  
د/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدودد/مسلمة مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 1.168 مرة في 800 مشاركة
افتراضي Jesus Christ is not God Almighty ! Proofs from Bible !

In the name of ALLAH, most Gracious, most Merciful

IT IS A COMMON BELIEF THAT MOST CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT jesus (PBUH) IS GOD AND THAT GOD CAME DOWN from HEAVEN TO BECOME A MAN.

In this Article,we will look in bible passages and see what they are saying…and weather christian claims are true or not !

Throughout the NT of the Bible, jesus (pbuh) referred to himself as “son of man” (human being). He never possessed the knowledge, nor any Divine ability that of GOD. jesus (pbuh) was never self-sufficient or all-knowledgeable and most importantly he prayed to GOD, so this is enough to say that he wasn’t God nor did God come down to earth to be Jesus.

The one thing Most Christians don’t understand about God is that His Divine Nature, Knowledge, Abilities, and Attributes are far more superior to the nature of His Creation. Many Christians will proudly say that GOD can become whatever He wants just to justify their way of thinking, but this ideology contradicts His Nature and Self proclaimed statement in Numbers 23:19 about how He is not a man, nor the “son of man”! If GOD Himself says He is not the “son of man” while jesus (pbuh) clearly claims to be the “son of man”, then this proves beyond a resonable doubt that they’re not the same diety so who gives anyone the authority or right to change GOD’s Nature? GOD cannot be the opposite of what He is!

I sincerely hope with this proof Christians will apply this understanding with an open mind and heart that at no time GOD ever became a powerless man on earth and forfeited His Divne Nature for 33 years while no diety governed the World…it’s that simple!

JESUS IS NOT ALL-KNOWING LIKE GOD, SO HE’S NOT GOD!
“But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son (Servant), but the Father (God).” [Mark 13:32]
JESUS (PBUH) IS NOT EQUAL TO GOD, SO HE’S NOT GOD!
Jesus (pbuh) said, “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” [John 5:30]
Another translation of the same verse:
Jesus (pbuh) said, “By myself I can do NOTHING; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.” [John 5:30]
Jesus (pbuh) said, “The Father is greater than I.” [John 14:28]
Jesus (pbuh) said, “The father is greater than all.” [John 10:29]
“Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.” [John 7:16]
“Truly, truly, I say to you, a slave is not greater (meizon) than his master, nor is one who is sent greater (meizon) than the one who sent him.” [John 13:16]
GOD CANNOT BE SEEN WITH THE NAKED EYE. NO ONE HAS SEEN GOD, SO jesus IS NOT GOD!
Jesus (pbuh) said; “No one has seen God at any time.” [John 1:18]
Jesus (pbuh) said; “Not that any man hath seen the Father.” [John 6:46]
“No vision can grasp Him, but He grasps all vision. He is Al-Latîf (the Most Subtle and Courteous), Well-Acquainted with all things.” [Qur'an 6:103]
“GOD continued, “But you may not see my face. No one can see me and live.” [Exodus 33:20]
“The invisible God.” [Colossians 1:15]
“Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.” [1 Timothy 1:17]
Whom no man hath seen nor can see.” [1 Timothy 6:16]
JESUS (PBUH) IS A SERVANT OF GOD, SO HE’S NOT GOD!
Jesus (pbuh) said; “Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.” [Matthew 20:28]
“Behold my servant (Jesus), whom I have chosen.” [Matthew 12:18]
“The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, hath glorified his servant Jesus.” [Acts 3:13 RSV]
“For of a truth against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou hast anointed.” [Acts 4:27 RSV]
JESUS (PBUH) PRAYED TO GOD, DOES GOD PRAY TO HIMSELF?
jesus prayed for guidance in places of quiet solitude – “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” [Mark 1:35]
“But jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.” [Luke 5:16]
jesus prayed for His disciples and for all believers -“Holy Father (GOD), protect them by the power of your name-the name you have shown me-so that they may be one as we are one” [John 17:11].
jesus prayed in praise to God, the Father – “At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, ‘I praise you, Father, lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.’” [Luke 10:21]
jesus prayed in a posture and with an attitude of reverent submission – “Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will’” [Matthew 26:39]
jesus prayed in times of anguish – “And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.” [Luke 22:44]
JESUS (PBUH) HAS A GOD, SO HE’S NOT GOD!
“Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.” [John 20:17]
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord jesus Christ…” [1 Peter 1:3]
“At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, ‘I praise you, Father, lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.’” [Luke 10:21]
Jesus (pbuh) said, “And this is life eternal, that they might know You the only true God, and jesus Christ, whom You have sent.” [John 17:3]
“Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.” [John 7:16]
GOD IS NOT A MAN NOR SON OF MAN (HUMAN BEING), SO jesus (PBUH) IS NOT GOD!
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” [Numbers 23:19]
“Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet [thee as] a man.” [Isaiah 47:3]
Jesus (pbuh) is The “Son of Man” (a Human Being). There is not one bible verse, Old or New Testament, that states that God Almighty, the Most High, is a man, ever desired to be a man, or intended to become a man ! In fact, he said the exact opposite. “God is not a man”. jesus is called “son of man” 84 times in the Gospels. God called Ezekiel “son of man” 90 times in the book of Ezekiel. Whatever Ezekiel was, as to manhood, jesus was also.
“Ye men of Israel, hear these words; jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know.” [Acts 2:22]
“Say (O Muhammad) He is Allah the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone.” [Qur'an 112]
JESUS (PBUH) IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PROPHET AND THE MESSIAH ACCORDING TO BOTH THE bible AND THE QUR’AN, SO HE’S NOT GOD!
“The woman said to Him (Jesus), “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.” [John 4:19]
“So they said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” [John 9:17]
“And the multitude said, This is jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.” [Matthew 21:11]
“Then fear came upon all, and they glorified God, saying, “A great prophet has risen up among us”; and, “God has visited His people.” [Luke 7:16]
Peter is recorded saying “And He said to them, “What things?” So they said to Him, “The things concerning jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, [Luke 24:19]
“Then those men, when they had seen the sign that jesus did, said, “This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” [John 6:14]
“they counted him (Jesus) as a prophet.” [Matthew 14:5]
“they took Him (Jesus) for a prophet.” [Matthew 21:46]
“Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.” [Matthew 13:57]
Jesus said, “Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.” [Qur'an 19:30]
So it is established by this statement, they thought he was a prophet and He acknowledged this.
“Therefore many from the crowd, when they heard this saying, said, “Truly this is the Prophet.” Others said, “This is the Christ.” [John 7:40-41]
Now we have a distinction, jesus is not just a prophet but the Messiah, of whom there is only one. The Qur’an confirms this so therefore the Qur’an cannot be a lie as so many Christians claim!
‘Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?” Peter replied, “You are the Messiah sent from God!'” [Luke 9:20 kjv]
The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” [John 4:25-26]
“The angels said, “O Mary, GOD gives you good news: a Word from Him whose name is `The Messiah, jesus the son of Mary. He will be prominent in this life and in the Hereafter, and one of those closest to Me.” [Qur'an 3:45]
“The Messiah, son of Mary, is no more than a messenger like the messengers before him, and his mother was a saint. Both of them used to eat the food. Note how we explain the revelations for them, and note how they still deviate!” [Qur'an 5:75]
“O people of the scripture (Jews and Christians), do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him.” [Qur'an 4:171]
“The Messiah (Jesus) would never disdain from being a servant of GOD, nor would the closest angels. Those who disdain from worshipping Him, and are too arrogant to submit, He will summon them all before Him.” [Qur'an 4:172]
Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: “Do not over-praise me as the Christians over-praised jesus the son of Mary. I am His slave, so say: ‘God’s slave and messenger’.” [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
NOWHERE IN THE bible OR THE QUR’AN DOES IT SAY THAT jesus (PBUH) IS GOD, SO RESPECTFULLY, jesus (PBUH) IS NOT GOD AND GOD IS NOT JESUS…POINT BLANK, PERIOD!

https://answeringchristian.wordpress...-god-almighty/
للمزيد من مواضيعي

Signature of د/مسلمة

اللهم اغفر لنا

رد باقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ د/مسلمة على المشاركة المفيدة: