عضو

القدس لنا غير موجود

ID: 140
Power: 0  
القدس لنا على طريق التميز
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
فكرة Come in & Benefit

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

1.Who are the ten companions who were promised Paradise - the Asharah Mubasharah?

The Messenger (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) clearly stated that ten of his Companions would be in Paradise:

"Abu Bakr will be in Paradise, 'Umar will be in Paradise, 'Uthmaan will be in Paradise, 'Ali will be in Paradise, Talhah will be in Paradise, az-Zubayr will be in Paradise, 'Abdur-Rahmaan ibn 'Awf will be in Paradise, Sa'd ibn Abi Waqqaas will be in Paradise, Sa'eed ibn Zayd will be in Paradise and Abu 'Ubaydah ibn al-Jarraah will be in Paradise." [sahih, Ahmad from Sa'eed ibn Zayd, at-Tirmidhi from 'Abdur-Rahmaan ibn 'Awf, Saheeh al-Jaami' as-Sagheer, 1/70, no. 50]

"Ten will be in Paradise: the Prophet will be in Paradise. Abu Bakr will be in Paradise, 'Umar will be in Paradise, 'Uthmaan will be in Paradise, 'Ali will be in Paradise, Talhah will be in Paradise, az-Zubayr ibn al-Awwaam will be in Paradise, 'Sa'd ibn Maalik will be in Paradise, Abdur-Rahmaan ibn 'Awf will be in Paradise, and Sa'eed ibn Zayd will be in Paradise." [sahih, Ahmad, Abu Dawood, Ibn Maajah, ad-Diyaa, from Sa'eed ibn Zayd Saheeh al-Jaami as-Sagheer, 4/34, no. 3905]

2. The Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam said that he saw this companion flying like an angel with 2 wings in Paradise. Who is this companion?

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said "I saw Ja'far ibn Abi Taalib flying like an angel with his two wings in Paradise." [at-Tirmidhi, Abu Ya'laa, al-Haakim and others, saheeh]

Ibn 'Abbaas narrated that the Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said "I entered Paradise yesterday and looked at it, and saw Ja'far flying with the angels, and I saw Hamzah reclining on a couch." [at-Tabaraani, Ibn 'Adiyy, al-Haakim, Saheeh al-Jaami', 3/140, no. 3358]

3. Who is the leader of the martyrs in Paradise?

The Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, "The leader of the martyrs is Hamzah ibn 'Abdul-Muttaalib." [Saheeh al-Jaami', 3/219, no. 3569]

4. Who are the leaders of youth in Paradise?

At-Tirmidhi, al-Haakim, at-Tabaraani, Ahmad and others reported that Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri said, that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, "Hasan and Husayn are the leaders of the youth of Paradise." This is proven by so many reports that reach the level of tawatur. [see also the narration from Hudhayfah and from 'Abdullaah ibn 'Umar in Ibn 'Asaakir - Silsilat al-Hadith as-Saheehah, no. 797]

5. In a saheeh hadeeth, the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam named 4 women whom he said are the best women of Paradise. Who are they?

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) drew four lines and said, "Do you know what these are?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "The best women of Paradise are Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid, Faatimah bint Muhammad, Maryam bint 'Imraan and Aasiyah bint Muzahim, the wife of Fir'awn." [Silsilat al-Hadith as-Saheehah, 4/13, no. 1508, from Ahmad at-Tahhaawi, al-Haakim from Ibn 'Abbaas, saheeh]

Maryam and Khadeejah are the best of the four - "The best of its women is Maryam and the best of its women is Khadeejah" [from 'Ali in al-Bukhaari, Kitaab Manaaqib al-Ansaar, Fath al-Baari, 7/133] - and Maryam is the "First Lady" - "The leaders of the women of Paradise, AFTER Maryam bint 'Imraan will be.." [Silsilat al-Hadith as-Saheehah, 3/410, no. 1424, from Jaabir in at-Tabaraani, saheeh]. The reason why Maryam is considered the best of all women is clearly stated in the Qur'aan: "Behold! the angels said, "O Maryam! Allah has chosen you and purified you, chosen you above the women of all nations." [3:42]

How could she not be the best of women when Allah has clearly stated that, "..her Rabb accepted her with a goodly acceptance. He made her to grow in a good manner". [3:37]

These four women are beautiful examples of perfect, righteous women. Maryam, the daughter of 'Imraan, is praised by Allah in the Qur'aan: "And Maryam, daughter of Imraan, who guarded her chastity; and We breather into [the sleeve of her shirt/garment] through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibreel] and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Rabb, and [also believed in] His Scriptures and she was one of the Qaaniteen [obedient to Allah]" [66:12]

Khadeejah as-Siddeeqah believed in the Messenger (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) without hesitation; she consoled him and supported him in every way. Her Rabb gave her the good news, during her lifetime, of a place in Paradise in which there would be no noise or exhaustion [al-Bukhaari, Kitaab al-Manaaqib, Fath al-Baari, 7/133]

Aasiyah the wife of Fir'awn, despised the power and luxuries of this world and rejected Pharaoh and his false claims of divinity, so her husband tortured her until her soul departed to her Creator: "And Allah sets forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, "My Rabb! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Pharaoh and his works, and save me from the Dhaalimoon [those that do wrong]." [66:11]

Faatimah az-Zahraa, the daughter of the Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) was patient and forbearing, and feared Allah. She was a branch from the pure tree, brought up by the educator of humanity.
للمزيد من مواضيعي

الموضوع الأصلي : Come in & Benefit     -||-     المصدر : مُنتَدَيَاتُ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءِ الدَّعَويِّة     -||-     الكاتب : القدس لنا

رد باقتباس