عضو

Authentic Man غير موجود

ID: 1302
Power: 168  
Authentic Man على طريق التميز
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
افتراضي

Questions to you

From the names above, do you honestly think that "Strong God", "Yahweh is Strong God", "Yahweh Saves", "God", "Yahweh", "My God is He", "God is Salvation", "Jehovah is Great" and "Mighty God" have much differences in their meanings?

I mean, why consider Jesus as GOD Himself, which is a great blasphemy, when he was given a normal "Godly" title that was given to others before him?

If Jesus were named "Jehovah is Great (Gedaliah)" for instance, then we would see Trinitarian Christians trying their best to prove that he is GOD Almighty Himself. Why then not consider the people who were named "Gedaliah" before and after Jesus as GOD Almighty Himself also?
Why not consider these people divine as well?

Important Note:
So if Jesus were named "Michael or Mike (who is like God)", then we would see Trinitarian Christians claim that he is GOD Almighty, since Exodus 8:10 clearly states that there is non like GOD, and yet Jesus (Mike) is like GOD which would without a doubt make him GOD.

Very Important Note:
The reason why the foretold person would be regarded as "Mighty God" is not because he will be GOD Almighty Himself. His name or title being "Mighty God" is nothing but a way to show that the person will be very important and very powerful. He will be like a God on earth because of his Might. I must emphasize that again, the person's "NAME" will be called "Mighty God". Isaiah 9:6 never said that the person will be GOD Almighty Himself, or GOD Almighty will be that person. The word "NAME" means that the name will be just a (misleading) Godly title as many misleading Godly titles were given to others before and after Jesus peace be upon him in the Bible.

". So if he were indeed the foretold person in Isaiah 9:6 (which I personally believe he were), then this means that Jesus peace be upon him is not GOD Almighty, but a powerful Messenger of GOD Almighty or someone who has Might that was chosen by GOD Almighty.

To be continued

Signature of Authentic Man
من هنا نبدأ .... وفي الجنة نلتقي
إن شاء الله

رد باقتباس