الفارة إلى الله تعالى غير موجود

ID: 971
Power: 174  
الفارة إلى الله تعالى على طريق التميز
تم شكره 2 مرة في 2 مشاركة
افتراضي

Allah Akbr…..Allah akbr …..Allah akbr
Thank Allah that you are one of whom he said :
"And whomsoever Allâh wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islâm, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allâh puts the wrath on those who believe not.6:125)")
Congratulation my dear son, may Allah increase faith in your heart whenever you hear His verses are recited:
”The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'ân) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone)” (8:2)

May Allah make your foothold firm in Islam :
“ Allâh will keep firm those who believe, with the word that stands firm in this world (i.e. they will keep on worshipping Allâh Alone and none else), and in the Hereafter.[] And Allâh will cause to go astray those who are Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.), and Allâh does what He wills.”(14:27)
Please pray for all Muslims , now you are clear of all sins that you made before, now you are newly born
Again congratulation to you because you become Muslim and congratulation to Islam because you become Muslim.

رد باقتباس