Post Nr. 2  
قديم 01.04.2018, 12:00
صور * إسلامي عزّي * الرمزية

* إسلامي عزّي *

مدير المنتدى

* إسلامي عزّي * غير موجود

ID: 2093
Power: 3  
* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود* إسلامي عزّي * مبدع بلا حدود
تم شكره 2.949 مرة في 2.158 مشاركة
افتراضي

اقتباس
 اعرض المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبها * إسلامي عزّي *

The prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said :

((( Slaves are your brothers whom Allah has put under your control, so feed them with the same food that you eat, clothe them with the same clothes you wear, and do not burden them with so much that htey are overwhelmed; if you do burden them, then help them.))) Shih Ibn Majah 2991 . (Authentic Hadith)

Here is The Bible 's teaching :

Exodus 21 :

[ The Christian Standard Bible version ]

2 “When you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for six years; then in the seventh he is to leave as a free man[a] without paying anything. 3 If he arrives alone, he is to leave alone; if he arrives with a wife, his wife is to leave with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children belong to her master, and the man must leave alone.

5 “But if the slave declares, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I do not want to leave as a free man,’ 6 his master is to bring him to the judge and then bring him to the door or doorpost. His master will pierce his ear with an awl, and he will serve his master for life.

Signature of * إسلامي عزّي *

لوقا 3:8 ترجمة سميث وفاندايك

وَيُوَنَّا امْرَأَةُ خُوزِي وَكِيلِ هِيرُودُسَ وَسُوسَنَّةُ وَأُخَرُ كَثِيرَاتٌ كُنَّ يَخْدِمْنَهُ
مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِنَّ.

https://mp3quran.net/ar/balilah

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .